Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension Presents: Fun Animal Facts, Featuring Agent T and Agent P
In Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension, available on store shelves now,players will be able to join in on the fun as some of their favorite characters from the hit show “Phineas and Ferb,” including Phineas, Ferb, Agent P, and brand new character exclusive to the game known as Agent T, as they journey through different worlds in an effort to defeat the notoriously evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
In honor of the two secret Agents who keep the world safe from certain destruction, we’d like to share some interesting facts about Turtles and nature’s most curious mammal, the Platypus, with you. Read on to learn more about these interesting creatures!
Fun Facts about Turtles
- Turtles have been on the earth for more than 200 million years. They evolved before mammals, birds, crocodiles, snakes and even lizards.
- Turtles live on every continent except Antarctica
- The shell of a turtle is made up of 60 different bones all connected together
- Turtles have good eyesight and an excellent sense of smell. Hearing and sense of touch are both good and even the shell contains nerve endings.
Fun Facts about the Platypus.
- The platypus is one of only two mammals (the echidna is the other) that lay eggs
- Male platypuses are venomous. They have sharp stingers on the heels of their rear feet and can use them to deliver a strong toxic blow to any foe.
- The platypus is a bottom feeder; they scoop up insects and larvae, shellfish, and worms in their bill along with bits of gravel and mud from the bottom of their habitats. All of this material is stored in cheek pouches and, once on land, is mashed for consumption. Platypuses do not have teeth, so the bits of gravel help them to "chew" their meal.
Based on the hit Disney Channel Original Series “Phineas and Ferb,” the #1 animated TV series among tweens for the past three years, Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension is inspired by the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie of the same name, which debuts in North America on the Disney Channel, on Wednesday, August 5 at 8:00 p.m., ET/PT.
Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension is ESRB- rated E10+ for the Wii and PlayStation 3 and E for Everyone for the Nintendo DS. For additional details, please visit http://disney.com/phineasandferbgame.