Comments

Fanboy & Chum Chum: Brain Freeze DVD

Just in time for summer, Fanboy and Chum Chum’s new “Brain Freeze” DVD – out on August 16, 2011 – includes seven stone-cold hilarious episodes revolving around one of the cartoon duo’s fave hangouts: the Frosty Mart! Back to Article

starlove1234
starlove1234 wrote:
2011-10-01 07:49:54 -0700

ya i like it too

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-21 13:38:02 -0700

i love this show soooooooooooo much!!!!!!

countryboy0809
countryboy0809 wrote:
2011-09-05 10:45:15 -0700

i dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

countryboy0809
countryboy0809 wrote:
2011-09-05 10:44:01 -0700

i love famboy and chumchum i watch it every day some tome i watch it so much i pass out opps did i just say thar Embarrassed

chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou
chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou wrote:
2011-08-31 19:46:02 -0700

why

capricacute
capricacute wrote:
2011-08-21 19:19:03 -0700

@Help me im falling Me too!

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2011-08-21 19:17:47 -0700

I hate this show SO much!

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-08-21 19:13:10 -0700

dis is da worst show EVER!!!! piece of shxxt

catycat
catycat wrote:
2011-08-16 15:59:58 -0700

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

catycat
catycat wrote:
2011-08-16 15:59:01 -0700

awesome Cool

Ever Had Brain Freeze?

• Yeah, lots of times.
  • Nope, never.
  • Just once.
  • I don't know.

Micro_fanboy and chum chum_micro
If you haven’t seen Fanboy & Chum Chum, you’re missing out. Luckily, you can now get these tw...
He's big, he's bad and he can eat more than just about anybody on the planet. Kidzworld ta...
Micro_brain freeze_micro
Ever wonder why you get a cranium cramp every time you down a pint of Ben & Jerry's? Find out...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778