Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?” Back to Article

hot dog girl
hot dog girl wrote:
2013-01-22 17:03:35 -0800

it depends what kind of fight it is over

Alondrita
Alondrita wrote:
2012-11-29 14:15:22 -0800

i am so sorry to hear that it happens to me im trying to do that she wont answer back on a site she deleted me

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 01:19:58 -0700

The best way is to tell him/ her how you feel without him/ her
tell how he/she makes you feel!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:39:24 -0700

Apologize! Your frenemy will appreciate it and be ur friend again

amazingemy
amazingemy wrote:
2012-04-15 11:35:14 -0700

sometimes it takes a long time i had the same
problem i tried having 1 of my friends talk to her for me so she started being less angry with me then i started to go up o her and talk to her with my friend by my side then i started talking to her by myself and later we were friends again.

angel1517
angel1517 wrote:
2012-03-12 16:16:25 -0700

well i have 1 friendemie n im proud that im her friendzemie

lisacutiepie
lisacutiepie wrote:
2012-03-12 15:32:20 -0700

i neva had any frenemies before but i know it gots to be bad

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:53:38 -0800

Sometime's their is no makeing up with your friend. And sometime's their is. All you have to do is tell your friend that you are really sorry and you really wan't to still be friend's. And if they say they dont want to be friend's any more than get other friend's to have fun with and just maybe one day they will say their sorry and wan't to be friend's.

bloomin flower
bloomin flower wrote:
2012-01-06 19:26:38 -0800

wow i never had one single frenemies be cuz im nice but its either friend of enemies

- Barbiee -_1949428
- Barbiee -_1949428 wrote:
2011-12-23 04:59:35 -0800

Wow really , ii qot frienimies yu ont ' see me complaiiniinq
Betta suck it upp

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-18 21:33:17 -0800

yeaa wydd

lil deezy_1974393
lil deezy_1974393 wrote:
2011-12-18 21:29:14 -0800

i feel ya

Luv Kitten
Luv Kitten wrote:
2011-12-18 21:26:10 -0800

A synonym for frenimies ihss HATERS!!!

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-18 21:24:46 -0800

ii qodd tons of em

yoshigotswagg
yoshigotswagg wrote:
2011-12-15 21:18:50 -0800

You could make up with a friend by being yourself.Being nice and not rude
to the person.

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2011-12-13 17:16:44 -0800

I had a enemy name shamya wimbush tryn 2 get sum 5 graders on me i waqqs lyk wutt upqq

june2300
june2300 wrote:
2011-12-13 17:13:45 -0800

i had an enemy for te hole skool year now we frenemies.....

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-11-28 17:41:45 -0800

i have this people now of days u call these people fake not real no originality

xoxo505
xoxo505 wrote:
2011-10-29 13:53:54 -0700

Well if you want her back then what I will do is just ask her something stop doing nothing and do something dont be afraid and ask her if you want to hang out and talk more dont be small and say hi Tired

Chatitude
Chatitude wrote:
2011-10-28 11:41:11 -0700

I think I know how you feel...
Last week my friend and I were playing around and I rugby tackled her and she landed on her face and started crying and everyone crowded around her and asking what happened and I felt my cheeks burning... I didn't want to own up to it but now we are friends again but I still feel so bad!!

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...
Micro_friends_micro
YoungAuthor asks: "At school, people think I'm weird. Even on Kidzworld, I only have but one frie...
Micro_argue_micro
confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.