Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?” Back to Article

hot dog girl
hot dog girl wrote:
2013-01-22 17:03:35 -0800

it depends what kind of fight it is over

Alondrita
Alondrita wrote:
2012-11-29 14:15:22 -0800

i am so sorry to hear that it happens to me im trying to do that she wont answer back on a site she deleted me

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 01:19:58 -0700

The best way is to tell him/ her how you feel without him/ her
tell how he/she makes you feel!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:39:24 -0700

Apologize! Your frenemy will appreciate it and be ur friend again

amazingemy
amazingemy wrote:
2012-04-15 11:35:14 -0700

sometimes it takes a long time i had the same
problem i tried having 1 of my friends talk to her for me so she started being less angry with me then i started to go up o her and talk to her with my friend by my side then i started talking to her by myself and later we were friends again.

angel1517
angel1517 wrote:
2012-03-12 16:16:25 -0700

well i have 1 friendemie n im proud that im her friendzemie

lisacutiepie
lisacutiepie wrote:
2012-03-12 15:32:20 -0700

i neva had any frenemies before but i know it gots to be bad

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:53:38 -0800

Sometime's their is no makeing up with your friend. And sometime's their is. All you have to do is tell your friend that you are really sorry and you really wan't to still be friend's. And if they say they dont want to be friend's any more than get other friend's to have fun with and just maybe one day they will say their sorry and wan't to be friend's.

bloomin flower
bloomin flower wrote:
2012-01-06 19:26:38 -0800

wow i never had one single frenemies be cuz im nice but its either friend of enemies

- Barbiee -_1949428
- Barbiee -_1949428 wrote:
2011-12-23 04:59:35 -0800

Wow really , ii qot frienimies yu ont ' see me complaiiniinq
Betta suck it upp

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-18 21:33:17 -0800

yeaa wydd

lil deezy
lil deezy wrote:
2011-12-18 21:29:14 -0800

i feel ya

Luv Kitten
Luv Kitten wrote:
2011-12-18 21:26:10 -0800

A synonym for frenimies ihss HATERS!!!

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-18 21:24:46 -0800

ii qodd tons of em

yoshigotswagg
yoshigotswagg wrote:
2011-12-15 21:18:50 -0800

You could make up with a friend by being yourself.Being nice and not rude
to the person.

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2011-12-13 17:16:44 -0800

I had a enemy name shamya wimbush tryn 2 get sum 5 graders on me i waqqs lyk wutt upqq

june2300
june2300 wrote:
2011-12-13 17:13:45 -0800

i had an enemy for te hole skool year now we frenemies.....

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-11-28 17:41:45 -0800

i have this people now of days u call these people fake not real no originality

xoxo505
xoxo505 wrote:
2011-10-29 13:53:54 -0700

Well if you want her back then what I will do is just ask her something stop doing nothing and do something dont be afraid and ask her if you want to hang out and talk more dont be small and say hi Tired

Chatitude
Chatitude wrote:
2011-10-28 11:41:11 -0700

I think I know how you feel...
Last week my friend and I were playing around and I rugby tackled her and she landed on her face and started crying and everyone crowded around her and asking what happened and I felt my cheeks burning... I didn't want to own up to it but now we are friends again but I still feel so bad!!

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...
Micro_friends_micro
YoungAuthor asks: "At school, people think I'm weird. Even on Kidzworld, I only have but one frie...
Micro_argue_micro
confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. ...

xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.
penguinlover10
penguinlover10 posted in Friends:
I have a friend but i feel like she spends more time with another one of my other friends. I think she wants a best friend. Is she really by best friend i mean i have a better BFF anyway.
penguinlover10
Try to see if you can meet them in person again and ask William if he had fun in New York. I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he probably ust didn't have the thie to reply.
sambunny02
sambunny02 posted in Friends:
No problem I'm glad to do it and the advice was great.