Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?” Back to Article

hot dog girl
hot dog girl wrote:
2013-01-22 17:03:35 -0800

it depends what kind of fight it is over

Alondrita
Alondrita wrote:
2012-11-29 14:15:22 -0800

i am so sorry to hear that it happens to me im trying to do that she wont answer back on a site she deleted me

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 01:19:58 -0700

The best way is to tell him/ her how you feel without him/ her
tell how he/she makes you feel!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:39:24 -0700

Apologize! Your frenemy will appreciate it and be ur friend again

amazingemy
amazingemy wrote:
2012-04-15 11:35:14 -0700

sometimes it takes a long time i had the same
problem i tried having 1 of my friends talk to her for me so she started being less angry with me then i started to go up o her and talk to her with my friend by my side then i started talking to her by myself and later we were friends again.

angel1517
angel1517 wrote:
2012-03-12 16:16:25 -0700

well i have 1 friendemie n im proud that im her friendzemie

lisacutiepie
lisacutiepie wrote:
2012-03-12 15:32:20 -0700

i neva had any frenemies before but i know it gots to be bad

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:53:38 -0800

Sometime's their is no makeing up with your friend. And sometime's their is. All you have to do is tell your friend that you are really sorry and you really wan't to still be friend's. And if they say they dont want to be friend's any more than get other friend's to have fun with and just maybe one day they will say their sorry and wan't to be friend's.

bloomin flower
bloomin flower wrote:
2012-01-06 19:26:38 -0800

wow i never had one single frenemies be cuz im nice but its either friend of enemies

- Barbiee -_1949428
- Barbiee -_1949428 wrote:
2011-12-23 04:59:35 -0800

Wow really , ii qot frienimies yu ont ' see me complaiiniinq
Betta suck it upp

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-18 21:33:17 -0800

yeaa wydd

lil deezy_1974393
lil deezy_1974393 wrote:
2011-12-18 21:29:14 -0800

i feel ya

Luv Kitten
Luv Kitten wrote:
2011-12-18 21:26:10 -0800

A synonym for frenimies ihss HATERS!!!

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-18 21:24:46 -0800

ii qodd tons of em

yoshigotswagg
yoshigotswagg wrote:
2011-12-15 21:18:50 -0800

You could make up with a friend by being yourself.Being nice and not rude
to the person.

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2011-12-13 17:16:44 -0800

I had a enemy name shamya wimbush tryn 2 get sum 5 graders on me i waqqs lyk wutt upqq

june2300
june2300 wrote:
2011-12-13 17:13:45 -0800

i had an enemy for te hole skool year now we frenemies.....

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-11-28 17:41:45 -0800

i have this people now of days u call these people fake not real no originality

xoxo505
xoxo505 wrote:
2011-10-29 13:53:54 -0700

Well if you want her back then what I will do is just ask her something stop doing nothing and do something dont be afraid and ask her if you want to hang out and talk more dont be small and say hi Tired

Chatitude
Chatitude wrote:
2011-10-28 11:41:11 -0700

I think I know how you feel...
Last week my friend and I were playing around and I rugby tackled her and she landed on her face and started crying and everyone crowded around her and asking what happened and I felt my cheeks burning... I didn't want to own up to it but now we are friends again but I still feel so bad!!

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...
Micro_friends_micro
YoungAuthor asks: "At school, people think I'm weird. Even on Kidzworld, I only have but one frie...
Micro_argue_micro
confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. ...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love