Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?” Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:43:47 -0700

well to bad for you lexi ha ha you should have been nice to them but now you are being mean to nicole so i think if you dont want to loose another friend that you be nice to them and if you get mad a me well i don't care because i can get mean to see why i choose my name so just be nice to people so maybe you can get your friends back

report
thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:40:54 -0700

dear dish it is it smart to add someone who is mean to you as a friend so you can be mean to them is that a good choice because if its i will keep them as a friend but not i will say what i have to say the delete them as a friend

report
thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:38:51 -0700

dear dish it what happens if you meet someone on the chat and they are gettin smart wit u so u start arguin with everyone in the chat then you add them as a friend just so you can fight without being banned do you think it was a good idea i don't want the dish it person to tell me i want the subscriber to tell me wat they think

so everyone what do you think about me adding them as a friend so that you can be mean to them is that a good choice?????

report
lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-21 14:55:15 -0700

@ nicky nope i just losse to many bffls GOD

report
NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-21 14:54:35 -0700

LEXI r okay bout wat happend bewwtewn u and LILananna and MIckline?

report
lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-19 14:56:12 -0700

@nicolee DONT TALK TO ME ON HERE I DONT LIKE EVEN TALKING TO YA AT HOME

report
NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-19 14:55:19 -0700

@LEXI LUVS U GOOD FRO YOU

report
lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-19 14:53:50 -0700

@nicolethediva GOOD FOR YA THEN

report
llcoolkid
llcoolkid wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:55 -0700

XD

report
NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:34 -0700

@LEXI CRIES I HATE WOO

report
lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:08 -0700

@NICOLETHEDIVA REALLT NICOLE REALLY?

report
Nikki1o13♥
Nikki1o13♥ wrote:
2011-10-16 12:40:11 -0700

Lol

report
HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2011-10-16 12:36:52 -0700

Well, this is pretty ironic.
Lolololololololol.

report
lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-16 12:34:45 -0700

soory

report
lexi4111
lexi4111 wrote:
2011-10-16 12:34:20 -0700

@ Lexi luvs u, then y all the bfs u had they dumped u in the nest week

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-10-16 12:33:47 -0700

Stop arguing, swearing and typing in all capitals.
And stay on topic.

report
xDollx
xDollx wrote:
2011-10-09 08:47:25 -0700

I've always liked having frenemies so If you say something taht may hurt their feelings,

report
luv-me4ev
luv-me4ev wrote:
2011-10-06 17:03:41 -0700

at least our friend ship isnt over yet im still hopeful Annoyed Frustrated

report
Happy Heart7
Happy Heart7 wrote:
2011-09-21 17:08:38 -0700

It is ok, just talk it out with her and say that I don't like fighting with you so could we make up and be friends and if she says no, then you move on and she will be coming back on her knees to be friends with you. smile

report
makayla0805
makayla0805 wrote:
2011-09-17 16:26:00 -0700

i get my friend mad expilly amelia uhh !

report
back to story
How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

  • Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

related stories

Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...
Micro_friends_micro
YoungAuthor asks: "At school, people think I'm weird. Even on Kidzworld, I only have but one frie...
Micro_argue_micro
confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality. 
reply about 3 hours
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"sugarpetals" wrote: "-_-NowYouSeeMeD" wrote: I know a lot of u BELIBERS out there might not like this post..but..still...I'm gonna continue!!!!  JUSTIN BIBER is REALLY TALENTED....I KNOW...I DON'T DENIE THAT AT ALL...but personally as a person I HATE HIM!!  I mean he's horrible....he doesn't care about anyone's feelings he clearly proved that by breaking SELENA'S heart in to a thousand pieces & by almost being kicked out of a country!!!:c (not just any..USA).He also did many other kinds of things which are...heheheh....heheh....better off not mentioning!!!:D  I know I'll never be able to reach where he did at the age of 13 but if fame leads to this...then...I rather stay invisible!!!:3   I KNOW HATE IS A STRONG WORD BUT IT CAN'T BE HELPED WHEN IT COMES TO BIBER :'c CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME  GOOD REASONS FOR WHICH BIEBER SHOULDN'T BE HATED?!?!:( AT LEAST ...MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO AGREE WITH MY FRIEND!!!!:c I really don't wanna change her love for Biber or anything....I just wanna see...even if for once....those things that she and all of u Justin Biber fans  see in him!!!:)   i am not a belieber but this is no way to talk about Justin. maybe he has his flaws but it is not for us to judge. u want reasons why people like him right then here are they: 1.he can sing 2.they like his music 3.he is cute if u hate him then its your problem.......u don't need to like him just don't hate him because he is human, would u like someone to hate you because of the way you live and choose to be? yes i agree he did allot of horrible things, but what right do you have to hate him? and as far as your friend is concerned....u shouldn't feel bad because she sees something you don't see in him and that has nothing to do with you. I agree with sugarpetals I'm sorry to say but she is right.
reply about 8 hours
BookwormKat
My 2 older brothers & I live with my Mom, Step-Dad, & "their kids". They get out of doing chores, coming home at curfew, and can all but do anything & get away with all of it!!!!!! :e My Mom doesn't like it much but won't do anything about it. HELP!!!!!!!  :bigfrown
reply about 14 hours
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply about 16 hours
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it's good to know you don't mind! I think I might have lost a friend though... I asked Peter444 and he said he doesn't support gays... I hope he knew what I meant..... :) anyway thanks for the support! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
reply about 17 hours