Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?” Back to Article

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:43:47 -0700

well to bad for you lexi ha ha you should have been nice to them but now you are being mean to nicole so i think if you dont want to loose another friend that you be nice to them and if you get mad a me well i don't care because i can get mean to see why i choose my name so just be nice to people so maybe you can get your friends back

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:40:54 -0700

dear dish it is it smart to add someone who is mean to you as a friend so you can be mean to them is that a good choice because if its i will keep them as a friend but not i will say what i have to say the delete them as a friend

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:38:51 -0700

dear dish it what happens if you meet someone on the chat and they are gettin smart wit u so u start arguin with everyone in the chat then you add them as a friend just so you can fight without being banned do you think it was a good idea i don't want the dish it person to tell me i want the subscriber to tell me wat they think

so everyone what do you think about me adding them as a friend so that you can be mean to them is that a good choice?????

lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-21 14:55:15 -0700

@ nicky nope i just losse to many bffls GOD

NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-21 14:54:35 -0700

LEXI r okay bout wat happend bewwtewn u and LILananna and MIckline?

lexi luvs u

NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:34 -0700

@LEXI CRIES I HATE WOO

lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:08 -0700

@NICOLETHEDIVA REALLT NICOLE REALLY?

Nikki1o13♥
Nikki1o13♥ wrote:
2011-10-16 12:40:11 -0700

Lol

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2011-10-16 12:36:52 -0700

Well, this is pretty ironic.
Lolololololololol.

lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-16 12:34:45 -0700

soory

lexi4111
lexi4111 wrote:
2011-10-16 12:34:20 -0700

@ Lexi luvs u, then y all the bfs u had they dumped u in the nest week

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-10-16 12:33:47 -0700

Stop arguing, swearing and typing in all capitals.
And stay on topic.

xDollx
xDollx wrote:
2011-10-09 08:47:25 -0700

I've always liked having frenemies so If you say something taht may hurt their feelings,

luv-me4ev
luv-me4ev wrote:
2011-10-06 17:03:41 -0700

at least our friend ship isnt over yet im still hopeful Annoyed Frustrated

Happy Heart7
Happy Heart7 wrote:
2011-09-21 17:08:38 -0700

It is ok, just talk it out with her and say that I don't like fighting with you so could we make up and be friends and if she says no, then you move on and she will be coming back on her knees to be friends with you. smile

makayla0805
makayla0805 wrote:
2011-09-17 16:26:00 -0700

i get my friend mad expilly amelia uhh !

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other