Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?” Back to Article

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:43:47 -0700

well to bad for you lexi ha ha you should have been nice to them but now you are being mean to nicole so i think if you dont want to loose another friend that you be nice to them and if you get mad a me well i don't care because i can get mean to see why i choose my name so just be nice to people so maybe you can get your friends back

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:40:54 -0700

dear dish it is it smart to add someone who is mean to you as a friend so you can be mean to them is that a good choice because if its i will keep them as a friend but not i will say what i have to say the delete them as a friend

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-22 10:38:51 -0700

dear dish it what happens if you meet someone on the chat and they are gettin smart wit u so u start arguin with everyone in the chat then you add them as a friend just so you can fight without being banned do you think it was a good idea i don't want the dish it person to tell me i want the subscriber to tell me wat they think

so everyone what do you think about me adding them as a friend so that you can be mean to them is that a good choice?????

lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-21 14:55:15 -0700

@ nicky nope i just losse to many bffls GOD

NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-21 14:54:35 -0700

LEXI r okay bout wat happend bewwtewn u and LILananna and MIckline?

lexi luvs u

NICOLETHEDIVA wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:34 -0700

@LEXI CRIES I HATE WOO

lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-19 14:52:08 -0700

@NICOLETHEDIVA REALLT NICOLE REALLY?

Nikki1o13♥
Nikki1o13♥ wrote:
2011-10-16 12:40:11 -0700

Lol

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2011-10-16 12:36:52 -0700

Well, this is pretty ironic.
Lolololololololol.

lexi luvs u
lexi luvs u wrote:
2011-10-16 12:34:45 -0700

soory

lexi4111
lexi4111 wrote:
2011-10-16 12:34:20 -0700

@ Lexi luvs u, then y all the bfs u had they dumped u in the nest week

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-10-16 12:33:47 -0700

Stop arguing, swearing and typing in all capitals.
And stay on topic.

xDollx
xDollx wrote:
2011-10-09 08:47:25 -0700

I've always liked having frenemies so If you say something taht may hurt their feelings,

luv-me4ev
luv-me4ev wrote:
2011-10-06 17:03:41 -0700

at least our friend ship isnt over yet im still hopeful Annoyed Frustrated

Happy Heart7
Happy Heart7 wrote:
2011-09-21 17:08:38 -0700

It is ok, just talk it out with her and say that I don't like fighting with you so could we make up and be friends and if she says no, then you move on and she will be coming back on her knees to be friends with you. smile

makayla0805
makayla0805 wrote:
2011-09-17 16:26:00 -0700

i get my friend mad expilly amelia uhh !

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...
Micro_friends_micro
YoungAuthor asks: "At school, people think I'm weird. Even on Kidzworld, I only have but one frie...
Micro_argue_micro
confused asks: "I've liked this boy since the beginning of Grade 7 and I heard he liked me, too. ...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D