Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

1grayfan
1grayfan wrote:
2014-09-01 16:19:21 -0700

Heyyyyy

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:26:46 -0700

Ye can do the same. Mate, I'm off this thing. Cause its the best place to have a conversation! (y)

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 13:10:50 -0700

Chill dood Grin

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:06:07 -0700

ARG
* our thing

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:05:55 -0700

Just out thing, ye know. ;3 Don't take me seriously, at least, not in like every now and then when I'm saying random stuff.

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 13:04:35 -0700

What about the brain thingy? ;_;

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:00:03 -0700

@Raj, that's me way of agreeing to you that this is the best place to have a chat! :P IN PUBLIC!

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 12:57:42 -0700

Seriously? -.-

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 12:55:47 -0700

@Raj, I don't know what went wrong with you -shakes her head sadly- OH WAIT. I HAVE YOUR BRAINS! ERaspberryLAINS! :P

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 12:55:46 -0700

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 12:48:21 -0700

You bet it is. And creeping everybody out, very satisfying.. @Blak :'D

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 12:44:40 -0700

@Raj, best place to have a nice chitty-chat, eh? Genius!

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 12:39:22 -0700

Confused

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 12:39:05 -0700

Who are you talking to? Confused

vanillatwilightguy

KittehFace wrote:
2014-09-01 12:33:09 -0700

I think I sent one too

Ash334
Ash334 wrote:
2014-09-01 00:41:16 -0700

I have also sent one.............

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-01 00:18:15 -0700

Dear dish it. Im a peers facilitators at our school. And I have gone a lot of training when counsellingI hope i can help you thouhg

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 20:47:44 -0700

I need my questions answered, too. Its a matter of life and DEATH

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (