Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

1grayfan
1grayfan wrote:
2014-09-01 16:19:21 -0700

Heyyyyy

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:26:46 -0700

Ye can do the same. Mate, I'm off this thing. Cause its the best place to have a conversation! (y)

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 13:10:50 -0700

Chill dood Grin

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:06:07 -0700

ARG
* our thing

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:05:55 -0700

Just out thing, ye know. ;3 Don't take me seriously, at least, not in like every now and then when I'm saying random stuff.

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 13:04:35 -0700

What about the brain thingy? ;_;

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 13:00:03 -0700

@Raj, that's me way of agreeing to you that this is the best place to have a chat! :P IN PUBLIC!

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 12:57:42 -0700

Seriously? -.-

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 12:55:47 -0700

@Raj, I don't know what went wrong with you -shakes her head sadly- OH WAIT. I HAVE YOUR BRAINS! ERaspberryLAINS! :P

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 12:55:46 -0700

vanillatwilightguy
vanillatwilightguy wrote:
2014-09-01 12:48:21 -0700

You bet it is. And creeping everybody out, very satisfying.. @Blak :'D

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-09-01 12:44:40 -0700

@Raj, best place to have a nice chitty-chat, eh? Genius!

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 12:39:22 -0700

Confused

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-01 12:39:05 -0700

Who are you talking to? Confused

vanillatwilightguy

KittehFace wrote:
2014-09-01 12:33:09 -0700

I think I sent one too

Ash334
Ash334 wrote:
2014-09-01 00:41:16 -0700

I have also sent one.............

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-01 00:18:15 -0700

Dear dish it. Im a peers facilitators at our school. And I have gone a lot of training when counsellingI hope i can help you thouhg

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 20:47:44 -0700

I need my questions answered, too. Its a matter of life and DEATH

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.