Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-05-01 20:47:44 -0700

I need my questions answered, too. Its a matter of life and DEATH

ILOVEBOBO
ILOVEBOBO wrote:
2013-01-29 16:56:43 -0800

I have sent in about 3 also and I REALLY need an answer soon because my question that I need the answer to is coming up soon! Dear Dish It! please hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:37:56 -0700

Dish-It is just really busy! It will get back to you soon, don't worry

Mrs.Kady_2034910
Mrs.Kady_2034910 wrote:
2012-02-25 17:59:24 -0800

MHEE BAE PRETTYBOYROUK124 B NOT ANSWERING MHEE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:43:38 -0800

Their are alot of people who send's question's to dish it and some of them are never get an answer cause their's just to many people sending question's, so if you don't get a answer dont feel bad or sad just go ask a friend or you mom or your dad or even your teacher your question and they just might answer it if they know the answer to it.

evaluna

PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 19:22:12 -0800

@kei wadds up sisdaa..!

Swagga.Ariana
Swagga.Ariana wrote:
2011-12-05 19:03:24 -0800

HHAHA thats whyy im prettier hhahah loser yuhh got rejected hhahahahhahah u goottt toasted :0

Saleese:))

Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:49:26 -0800

kk

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:49:22 -0800

which color do you wNT me to chose?

AyoSwagg(:
AyoSwagg(: wrote:
2011-12-05 16:48:57 -0800

My Obey Shirt c;iM In The Middle (: -iM In The Middle c;
x3

Me &&. My Sister at Dance (: iM On the Leeft [:

Ricky Got Me a Cake on My bDay x3

Me &&. Ahslee [:   iM The One Widd The Blaack (: iM In The Blaack [: Widd The Kity Faaace xD

Dance for school(: iM On the Left [:

Me &&. Ricky (:

ADD ME ! Big Grin

It'sBrookTimeBro.
It'sBrookTimeBro. wrote:
2011-12-05 16:48:54 -0800

Smhh xD

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:47:57 -0800

ok lets comment each other

Kei on top
Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:47:22 -0800

ii no rite

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:47:18 -0800

cool beans! lol . . If you wanna hack you guys ask!

Kei on top
Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:47:16 -0800

send colors back
Purple.....Bangable
orange.... i want dat #
blue..... you sexy
red....... i wana be yo friend
yallow.......i wana be more dan friends

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:46:01 -0800

ikr yall myy new sis..!

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

kaykay2002