Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

Saleese:))

The Name.?
Saleese
@dd m3

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:42:48 -0800

THan F#ck what other people say girl!

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:42:00 -0800

ik iammm

Kei on top
Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:41:47 -0800

tori lyke she said dnt wrry bout ha ok no homo but uu cute smile

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:41:33 -0800

mhmm. . Soo stop arguing . . If you dont thnk the girl cute or what ever . . Keep tha ish to your self because i dont think anyone care rally

PAiDTORi

IhhmMeehDhoee wrote:
2011-12-05 16:40:09 -0800

Lmaaoo ; Weehl Trii Teew

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:38:57 -0800

speak enqlish qirl ion understandd dhaat lol

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:38:47 -0800

girl you not uglie(NH) but no need to argue if you know how you look. . Dont let no one bring you down girl so just ignore wadd other people say . . Plus she a girl so i am hoping she dont think you cute like a guys point of view . . So anyways everyone back the fEck off

Kei on top
Kei on top wrote:
2011-12-05 16:38:15 -0800

saleese uu crazii like ur swag

IhhmMeehDhoee
IhhmMeehDhoee wrote:
2011-12-05 16:37:38 -0800

@PAiDTORi Whass iiTlkkiinqq Teew Yhuu iiAiin Khaal Yhuu Ohuu Dhiidd ii ? Nhopee iiAiin THaankk Sooh !

Saleese:))

PAiDTORi wrote:
2011-12-05 16:36:26 -0800

@ihhmmeehdhooe imm talkinqq 2 yhuuu if yhuu calledd me uqlyyy

Saleese:))
Saleese:)) wrote:
2011-12-05 16:35:52 -0800

idk who talkin to who but please dont mess wid me right now. . Matter fact. . NO ONE MESS WIDD ANYONE UNLESS YOU WANA HEAR MY MOUTh!

IhhmMeehDhoee
IhhmMeehDhoee wrote:
2011-12-05 16:35:08 -0800

@PAiDTORi Ohh Meeh ?

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.