Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

lisacuddy411
lisacuddy411 wrote:
2011-10-06 20:20:31 -0700

yea.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-18 07:24:46 -0700

lisacuddy411: This was your question?

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-18 07:23:38 -0700

Kaitlyn1998: Please don't swear! It's in the Kidzworld Rules. You could get banned from this.

lisacuddy411
lisacuddy411 wrote:
2011-09-12 17:29:37 -0700

i wrote to her more than a month ago and she just now awnserd my letter. it is not even the one i sent her the first time.

Bullet N' RosEs_1893062
Bullet N' RosEs_1893062 wrote:
2011-09-09 10:10:22 -0700

Dear Dish It
Rejected
Why?
Because Sent Two Question And Never Got Replied
And What Did The Person Feel's ?
Confused And Worried.
Seriously?

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2011-09-08 20:57:17 -0700

Seriously, THE HECK?!

CrazyDude53
CrazyDude53 wrote:
2011-09-07 07:56:15 -0700

dont need love soo tht means...no rejections

Rayvanity
Rayvanity wrote:
2011-09-05 21:11:36 -0700

i only got rejected by doin the reject LOL

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-09-05 17:59:14 -0700

I Only Got Rejectd Oncee!!smilesmile he wnt meant fhor mesmile!!!!

chrissy45489moo99chrissyliciou

Justicetype chick:) wrote:
2011-09-05 17:50:10 -0700

Rejected in WhAt?

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-09-05 17:50:09 -0700

It's nothing to be ashamed of

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-09-05 17:48:05 -0700

Never been rejected

sunshinerainy
sunshinerainy wrote:
2011-09-03 19:41:15 -0700

my bff was rejected by her best guy friend!!! she is still crying!! help me plz! Mad

candytijah

miss lil princez wrote:
2011-09-01 13:54:13 -0700

this sux

Angie:}
Angie:} wrote:
2011-08-30 13:58:08 -0700

hii jordan i saw the news and the teen wolf girl looks different in the news paper or wateva Confused

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.