Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-08-30 11:00:47 -0700

You're welcome. smile

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-08-30 10:56:14 -0700

Thanks Zonkers, I fixed it

Angie:}
Angie:} wrote:
2011-08-30 09:16:25 -0700

hey Jordan is rite its for advice not internet problems

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-08-30 09:06:09 -0700

The Kidzworld link in the first reply isn't working.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-08-30 09:02:45 -0700

Dear Dish it isn't for site problems she is for advice. If you ever have site problems you can come to me!

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-08-30 05:20:11 -0700

yeah but y send this 2 dear dish it anyway? its not advice- shes answering THIS while some kid could be worried about an earthquake

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-30 03:53:19 -0700

xD Who is Dear-Dish it then? xD

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-08-30 00:52:12 -0700

I sent a thing to dish-it and it got rejected. D:
It was about my board post going to the mods. Frown It was EXTREMELY important.

Rock_chick12

Katy123z wrote:
2011-08-29 18:05:01 -0700

xD. I know, right?

XxMr.NerdxX
XxMr.NerdxX wrote:
2011-08-29 18:04:09 -0700

Because whom could relate to girls better than the manger? LMFAO.

Katy123z

hannahlms wrote:
2011-08-29 17:48:20 -0700

LIAR!

XxMr.NerdxX
XxMr.NerdxX wrote:
2011-08-29 17:47:27 -0700

Dear Dish-It is really Jordan.....

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-26 08:15:23 -0700

smile

cutechick27
cutechick27 wrote:
2011-08-25 18:06:33 -0700

That's true! She might not be able to answer right away(:

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-24 05:24:56 -0700

@hsm14: You sent a message to Dear Dish-It?
If you did, Remeber that Dear Dish-It has LOADS and LOADS of messages everyday and she can't answer them all.

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair