Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

Angie:}
Angie:} wrote:
2011-08-30 13:58:08 -0700

hii jordan i saw the news and the teen wolf girl looks different in the news paper or wateva Confused

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-08-30 11:00:47 -0700

You're welcome. smile

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-08-30 10:56:14 -0700

Thanks Zonkers, I fixed it

Angie:}
Angie:} wrote:
2011-08-30 09:16:25 -0700

hey Jordan is rite its for advice not internet problems

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-08-30 09:06:09 -0700

The Kidzworld link in the first reply isn't working.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-08-30 09:02:45 -0700

Dear Dish it isn't for site problems she is for advice. If you ever have site problems you can come to me!

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-08-30 05:20:11 -0700

yeah but y send this 2 dear dish it anyway? its not advice- shes answering THIS while some kid could be worried about an earthquake

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-30 03:53:19 -0700

xD Who is Dear-Dish it then? xD

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-08-30 00:52:12 -0700

I sent a thing to dish-it and it got rejected. D:
It was about my board post going to the mods. Frown It was EXTREMELY important.

Rock_chick12

Katy123z wrote:
2011-08-29 18:05:01 -0700

xD. I know, right?

XxMr.NerdxX
XxMr.NerdxX wrote:
2011-08-29 18:04:09 -0700

Because whom could relate to girls better than the manger? LMFAO.

Katy123z

hannahlms wrote:
2011-08-29 17:48:20 -0700

LIAR!

XxMr.NerdxX
XxMr.NerdxX wrote:
2011-08-29 17:47:27 -0700

Dear Dish-It is really Jordan.....

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-26 08:15:23 -0700

smile

cutechick27
cutechick27 wrote:
2011-08-25 18:06:33 -0700

That's true! She might not be able to answer right away(:

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.