Comments

Dear Dish-It: Rejected

Confused & Worried asks: “I sent you two questions but they were never answered. I feel rejected.” Back to Article

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-08-30 11:00:47 -0700

You're welcome. smile

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-08-30 10:56:14 -0700

Thanks Zonkers, I fixed it

Angie:}
Angie:} wrote:
2011-08-30 09:16:25 -0700

hey Jordan is rite its for advice not internet problems

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-08-30 09:06:09 -0700

The Kidzworld link in the first reply isn't working.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-08-30 09:02:45 -0700

Dear Dish it isn't for site problems she is for advice. If you ever have site problems you can come to me!

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-08-30 05:20:11 -0700

yeah but y send this 2 dear dish it anyway? its not advice- shes answering THIS while some kid could be worried about an earthquake

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-30 03:53:19 -0700

xD Who is Dear-Dish it then? xD

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-08-30 00:52:12 -0700

I sent a thing to dish-it and it got rejected. D:
It was about my board post going to the mods. Frown It was EXTREMELY important.

Rock_chick12

Katy123z wrote:
2011-08-29 18:05:01 -0700

xD. I know, right?

XxMr.NerdxX
XxMr.NerdxX wrote:
2011-08-29 18:04:09 -0700

Because whom could relate to girls better than the manger? LMFAO.

Katy123z

hannahlms wrote:
2011-08-29 17:48:20 -0700

LIAR!

XxMr.NerdxX
XxMr.NerdxX wrote:
2011-08-29 17:47:27 -0700

Dear Dish-It is really Jordan.....

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-26 08:15:23 -0700

smile

cutechick27
cutechick27 wrote:
2011-08-25 18:06:33 -0700

That's true! She might not be able to answer right away(:

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-08-24 05:24:56 -0700

@hsm14: You sent a message to Dear Dish-It?
If you did, Remeber that Dear Dish-It has LOADS and LOADS of messages everyday and she can't answer them all.

Cheating - Is It Cool Or Cruel?

• As long as you don't get caught, it's cool.
  • Totally not cool.
  • It's not that big of a deal.
  • I think it depends on the situation.

Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_frenemies_micro
Ask It Girl asks: “How do I make up with a friend?”
Micro_starting high school_micro
Question Girl asks: “I’m about to go to high school and I don't really know what it’s like. Could...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.