Comments

Rowan Blanchard Q&A

Rowan Blanchard stars in the new movie Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World, alongside big name celebrities like Jessica Alba, but for someone so young she’s already got a ton of credits under her belt. Find out more in this Kidzworld Q&A! Back to Article

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-08-31 07:30:44 -0700

SPY KIDZ THE MOVIE, WITH THE 4D ROCKS! u have to smell and...the baby farted O.O disgusting smell Dx ohh and there is a Bacon smell! ^.^ Awsome.

buttercups2469
buttercups2469 wrote:
2011-08-31 07:27:59 -0700

stink

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-08-21 19:05:37 -0700

who da hell is dis chick

careberry15
careberry15 wrote:
2011-08-18 13:01:57 -0700

spykids is the best movie i especially love the first 1 but i know the 4 one is gonna be good to Blush

piper522
piper522 wrote:
2011-08-16 22:00:49 -0700

i love spy kids

Saigon86
Saigon86 wrote:
2011-08-16 17:46:52 -0700

I will watch it opening day

smalltowngal
smalltowngal wrote:
2011-08-16 14:15:04 -0700

i heart spy kids...( :

Ironmanpoll

Which Summer Superhero Flick Are You Most Excited to Own on DVD?

• Iron Man.
  • The Dark Knight.
  • The Incredible Hulk.
  • Hancock.

Micro_skyler-mic
Kidzworld is with Skyler Day, the star of the new NBC family movie “Who is Simon Miller?”
Micro_spykids-mic
Choose an agent: Agent dad, Agent Mom, Agent Girl or Agent Boy. The goal of the game is to outsma...
Micro_micro
Check out an exclusive clip from The Spy Next Door! Be the first to purchase the DVD/Blu-ray com...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
MermaidMagic33