Comments

Back to School Fashion for Girls

It's that time of year again! Summer is ending and school is starting. Kidzworld has the hottest back-to-school fashion trends for girls! Back to Article

aquaandtiger
aquaandtiger wrote:
2014-09-05 13:12:33 -0700

I really like the boots

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 14:08:27 -0700

Omg !! That's the best part about going back to school is shopping lol I love Hightops omg so in love with hightops lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 13:31:09 -0700

MAKE one for 2013!

IamBeauty4Eva
IamBeauty4Eva wrote:
2013-08-01 15:07:39 -0700

i luv fashion but it sucks because i have to wear school clothes evrday. #BUMMER Frown

prettygirlswag092
prettygirlswag092 wrote:
2013-08-01 14:51:28 -0700

most likly i whould where it every day

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 18:07:54 -0700

I don't think I can wear some of these to school
How bout making one for 2013?

XxEmo_AshxX
XxEmo_AshxX wrote:
2012-06-26 12:05:51 -0700

Military Boots i wear everyday

sydni_luvs_yew
sydni_luvs_yew wrote:
2011-12-24 11:15:01 -0800

i acully kinda like dese clothes

Emo rocks your world 4 ever
Emo rocks your world 4 ever wrote:
2011-12-24 09:28:43 -0800

I will only wear 1 thing out of this list.......

TOMATO SAUCE
TOMATO SAUCE wrote:
2011-12-24 02:07:14 -0800

Some are quite nice but I would only where them if I had no clothes

kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm wrote:
2011-12-23 23:44:37 -0800

These r okaiie cloths i wouldnt say i would wear them tho

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2011-12-23 23:39:58 -0800

i dont know bout u ppl but i lik this list

bazul2
bazul2 wrote:
2011-12-23 17:31:02 -0800

met to put are ok lol

bazul2
bazul2 wrote:
2011-12-23 17:30:33 -0800

these clothing ok but not the best

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-23 17:21:18 -0800

Not those boots and some of those shorts

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-23 17:20:04 -0800

This cloths is ugly as h*ll

MickieLovesYou_1998
MickieLovesYou_1998 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:55:48 -0700

ME NEITHER WHITE GIRL

MickieLovesYou_1998
MickieLovesYou_1998 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:55:37 -0700

GOOD . I NEED TO SEE SOME good STYLES !

MickieLovesYou_1998
MickieLovesYou_1998 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:55:16 -0700

SKINNIES ALL DAY GIRL !

MickieLovesYou_1998
MickieLovesYou_1998 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:55:02 -0700

NEITHER WOULD I GIRL !

How Important Is Fashion to You?

• Fashion is my life!
  • It's pretty important - but my friends and family come first.
  • It's fun, but not very important to me.
  • It isn't important at all.

Micro_smartphone apps micro
Trick out your smartphone with fun and useful back-to-school apps to help you study and keep in t...
Micro_dakota-micro
It’s always sad to see summer on its way out, but going back to school is exciting for everyone, ...
Micro_harry potter-micro
We all love summer, but it's almost that time when the weather starts to turn ... you know what t...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!