Comments

Disney’s PROM: The Perfect Party

Feel like celebrating, PROM style? The cast from Disney's PROM, releasing August 30 on Blu-ray and DVD, lay out eight great tips for throwing the perfect party … Check it out right here on Kidzworld! Back to Article

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-05 09:32:44 -0700

i have seen this movie with my sister i hated it it was gay

shanessa
shanessa wrote:
2012-02-01 19:03:27 -0800

this moviee is so qood u peoplee should watchh it smile && at the end of the movieee ur just realizinqq somethinqq :0

shanessa
shanessa wrote:
2012-02-01 19:02:19 -0800

iKnoo riqht wats ur favoritee partt ?

angelcake465

MiniMarc01 wrote:
2011-09-11 18:26:01 -0700

i liked prom

hml999
hml999 wrote:
2011-09-09 13:19:18 -0700

I saw the movie and I liked it smile

Kellylelly
Kellylelly wrote:
2011-09-05 18:23:33 -0700

Still have not seen that movieFrown

leeandrah
leeandrah wrote:
2011-09-03 07:25:03 -0700

love the movie

246 MS
246 MS wrote:
2011-09-02 09:38:08 -0700

I really want to see that movie

charmedgirl97
charmedgirl97 wrote:
2011-09-02 06:56:22 -0700

i wanna c dat movie!

makayla1323
makayla1323 wrote:
2011-08-29 13:40:59 -0700

i wanted to see dat movie too

coolcharlie101
coolcharlie101 wrote:
2011-08-29 09:04:47 -0700

it was in cinemas and i so wanted 2 c it, but i missed it, so now i will get it on dvd!

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-08-29 07:56:46 -0700

IWant Too See Dhat MOVIE !smile)=))

Prom-poll

Who's your favorite PROM star?

• Aimee Teegarden
  • Thomas McDonell
  • Danielle Campbell
  • De'Vaughn Nixon

Micro_prom_micro
Making friends and keeping them is challenging! The cast from Disney's PROM sound-off on how to d...
Micro_prom_micro
With the Disney film PROM about to be released on Blu-ray and DVD, we catch up with Shoshana Rube...
Micro_kbunbury-micro
With the Blu-ray and DVD for Disney’s fun and original film Prom coming out soon, we took some ti...

Entertainment in the forums

brunostar
brunostar posted in Movies:
problem child
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Movies:
Gentleman's Agreement
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in TV Shows:
I saw the premiere before I left and I have to say, I was somewhat impressed. Of course it's not as good as BMW but I think they have good potential.
Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
I was very impressed by the first episode of Doctor Who I watched which I believe was called "Rose". It was creepy  but with enough of a hint of humor that it made for an enjoyable and interesting program. Me and my dad will definitely be continuing to watch more and more episodes of Doctor Who in the future.
amethystdances
The answer, obviously, is Doctor Who. The show has technically been running for almost 51 years. It's  a British T.V. show about an alien with two hearts who has been living for over 1,000 years, with a time machine that can travel anywhere, or anytime, in the universe. But there's a catch to his machine, which is known as a T.A.R.D.I.S, (Time And Relative Dimension In Space): It is forever broken and disguised as a 1950's telephone box. He chooses not to fix it, despite the companions he travels with wondering to themselves, "Why doesn't he fix it? Why did he have to break it as telephone police box?" He also tends to attempt to keep the companions for as long as possible. They tend to keep him in check, safe, sane, and non-genocidal. After all, being 1,800 years old, and I'm just guessing precisely how old he is, can make you feel lonely, angry, confused, scared, and vengeful. He had to destroy his whole planet to protect the rest of the universe from being destroyed by his people and their age old enemies, the Daleks. He will forevermore remember that day, and as punishment, from the self concious weapon he used,will have to live through for a long, long time.