Comments

Good and Bad Procrastination

Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever, it might be very difficult for you to get into school mode and quit procrastinating. Let’s try to make procrastination a good thing instead of something that could make you lazy, out of shape and put you in the bad books with your teacher. Back to Article

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-03 12:56:14 -0700

I am the biggest procrastinator EVER

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-05-03 12:49:35 -0700

i dunno and I will have to thinks about this Devil

cutiebear617

partys111 wrote:
2012-06-23 17:08:53 -0700

homework is 30% of your grade

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2012-06-23 17:06:38 -0700

homework let your parent know what you are doing at school

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-06-05 17:58:11 -0700

I Never Did Homework Since 3rd Grade And Im Still Passinq

diamondgoogoo
diamondgoogoo wrote:
2012-04-15 16:19:53 -0700

homework ick if your not good in a subject unlike me im good in all my subjects

princess313
princess313 wrote:
2012-01-21 09:45:47 -0800

Homework is sometimes cool Big Grin

aaron2.00
aaron2.00 wrote:
2012-01-15 05:51:12 -0800

i hate home work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-14 21:37:34 -0800

Homework Is Ugh I Get Mad Tew Quick !

ms.rocroyal101
ms.rocroyal101 wrote:
2012-01-14 21:32:01 -0800

I don't do homework its too hard

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-14 21:22:05 -0800

I Love Procrastination I Get Good Grades On My Project Thought!

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-01-14 20:47:18 -0800

i put everything off until the last minute, and yet I am an A+ student, goes to show that some people just are better than others (jk)

kayzam
kayzam wrote:
2012-01-05 21:38:33 -0800

learn in school so what with homework my dad don;t have h/w Disappointed

beyonce733
beyonce733 wrote:
2011-12-31 22:22:53 -0800

no its is rright i do all of those things and now i know how to stop im glad i sighned up for this

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2011-12-20 15:28:14 -0800

yeah right?

wiltay
wiltay wrote:
2011-12-19 14:56:57 -0800

THIS IS WEIRD

Is Homework Cool? Vote!

• Science homework is kind of cool.
  • No way, homework sucks!
  • It would be if it was magic homework.
  • Yeah! It's weird, but I like homework.

Micro_smartphone apps micro
Trick out your smartphone with fun and useful back-to-school apps to help you study and keep in t...
Micro_bad grades_micro
justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a t...
Micro_howtogetanaonyourschoolproject-micro
Want to know how to ace your school project? Well Kidzworld has the recipe that will make your te...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!