Comments

School Lunch Superfoods

Only one thing at school beats the 3 o’clock bell … lunch time!!! And there is definitely one thing that makes lunch exciting … the moment when you open up your lunch box to find a bunch of goodies to eat - hopefully food that tastes good and is good for you! Back to Article

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-15 17:12:09 -0700

I have burritoes in my lunch quite often. Yogurt too. Disappointed

Christette
Christette wrote:
2014-04-13 18:26:19 -0700

Sushi isn't a good idea, it can go bad...

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-04-12 00:02:24 -0700

My favourite lunchtime SNACK is a small packet
of cheese dippers. These cheese dippers are
SUPER HEALTHY with NO sugar. There are these
little bread sticks that you use to dip in the cheese.

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-13 08:40:50 -0800

School lunch isn't that healthy. I bring my lunch and eat very healthy.

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-10-13 10:44:53 -0700

cool looks great

princess_ragston
princess_ragston wrote:
2013-09-22 04:17:17 -0700

school lunch is not good at all !!!!

QueenKidPinkHead
QueenKidPinkHead wrote:
2013-09-19 16:26:27 -0700

I always bring lunch to school. I usually buy lunch to school when I'm late or I didn't bring my lunch.

InnerInspiration
InnerInspiration wrote:
2013-08-25 03:06:17 -0700

Chocolate! ♥

huskylove
huskylove wrote:
2013-08-19 21:23:16 -0700

sometimes i dont like my luch school

LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04 wrote:
2013-08-19 09:38:35 -0700

our school lunch is not good. most days i bring my lunch. i cant eat a lot of food. i do love their chicken nuggets and cheese pizza. their spaghetti is ok, the rest i cant eat it. the desserts are good, i like the orange icees they have.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-20 17:27:45 -0700

Chocolate

KandyKhadeja
KandyKhadeja wrote:
2013-06-26 14:44:22 -0700

Actually in the UK Lunch is at 12:20pm and school ends at 3:30 and school begins at 8:50 America is so different to us! Embarrassed

theMONSTERslug
theMONSTERslug wrote:
2013-06-05 17:12:32 -0700

Food for thought . . . Wow . . . Mom said, I would learn something new everyday. Its great to find out that food is actually considered an instrument in the learning process? I wonder, just how smart a bowl of ice cream would make a person? Because, this would be my favorite food to eat. Although, it could be very hard to keep chilled before that lunch bell rings.
Who knows . . . maybe someone will invent a "freezer luchbox." Big Grin theMONSTERslug

scn71402_1900221

LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-10-23 10:21:12 -0700

Mmmmmm............................

Mz Bratz
Mz Bratz wrote:
2012-09-26 23:35:59 -0700

my favourite food is sweets but we are not them

so i like to have a tortila in my lunchbox

mckayla3590
mckayla3590 wrote:
2012-09-09 11:37:32 -0700

yogurt yum Big Grin

Teona W.
Teona W. wrote:
2012-06-05 18:37:36 -0700

imma jhuss say school lunch is nastyy AF

Sandwich_poll

What's your favorite sandwich?

• Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • Ham & Cheese
  • Turkey & Tomatoes
  • Butter & Jam

Micro_kitchen micro
Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in ...
The Dragon Players is the second book in Frank Cammuso's Knights of the Lunch Table series. Set t...
The Lunch Lady series by Jarrett J. Krosocza has finally arrived – and it’s every bit as deliciou...
Home room, attendance, lining up for lunch and checking a book out of the library are all part of...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love