Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Lunch Superfoods

Only one thing at school beats the 3 o’clock bell … lunch time!!! And there is definitely one thing that makes lunch exciting … the moment when you open up your lunch box to find a bunch of goodies to eat - hopefully food that tastes good and is good for you! Back to Article

iliflavamix
iliflavamix wrote:
2014-09-21 21:14:38 -0700

1 time a fly went in my food and they said I had to eat it or I would not eat for 2 weeks

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-18 16:58:12 -0700

My school food sucked! None of it actually tasted good! And all the fruits were covered in syrup!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-09-18 16:58:12 -0700

Don't get me wrong, I typically really like yogurt ^-^ but I have a hard time already eating it -sigh- without it looking like some weird red velvet pudding gone wrong...

LittleLowe
LittleLowe wrote:
2014-09-18 16:20:16 -0700

My schools food isn't even cooked. It's heated! Half of the kids become sick, badly in a year!! Embarrassed

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 wrote:
2014-09-18 15:52:16 -0700

That berry yogurt looks like crap wth!!

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-09-18 15:50:07 -0700

That berry yogurt doesn't look to satisfying.
Tongue Out

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 wrote:
2014-09-18 15:48:34 -0700

My shools food tastes like bullcrap half the time

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-09-16 03:42:07 -0700

The "Berry Yogurt" looks like barf

Impossible-Girl
Impossible-Girl wrote:
2014-09-15 15:33:08 -0700

I think it looks really good

Impossible-Girl
Impossible-Girl wrote:
2014-09-15 15:32:40 -0700

Yes but it does go through a process to it is safe to eat it. I think.

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-15 15:12:18 -0700

Big Grin

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-15 15:02:05 -0700

Lol

amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-09-15 14:56:18 -0700

Can you even eat salmon raw safely?

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-15 14:49:36 -0700

Dat berry yogurt looks disgusting

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-09 13:58:06 -0700

Mmmmmm flood!!

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-02 19:33:54 -0700

in lunch rice is important to us

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-15 17:12:09 -0700

I have burritoes in my lunch quite often. Yogurt too. Disappointed

Christette
Christette wrote:
2014-04-13 18:26:19 -0700

Sushi isn't a good idea, it can go bad...

RuRuChan
RuRuChan wrote:
2014-04-12 00:02:24 -0700

My favourite lunchtime SNACK is a small packet
of cheese dippers. These cheese dippers are
SUPER HEALTHY with NO sugar. There are these
little bread sticks that you use to dip in the cheese.

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-13 08:40:50 -0800

School lunch isn't that healthy. I bring my lunch and eat very healthy.

Sandwich_poll

What's your favorite sandwich?

• Peanut Butter & Jelly