Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-23 10:14:25 -0700

i think theres a forum post vvv

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:12:34 -0700

how do i submit my hall of shame moments?!?

lillindaminaj8
lillindaminaj8 wrote:
2013-04-03 05:22:02 -0700

its funny but it hurts

thelionking23
thelionking23 wrote:
2012-01-08 13:55:43 -0800

I was walking into class and one of my friend waved s i waved at them and i realized that he was waving to someone else behind me!!!

Janely.dd

2011-09-29 19:08:57 -0700

they r alll g@y!!

-T h e N a m e I z J a k e
-T h e N a m e I z J a k e wrote:
2011-09-29 19:04:31 -0700

Oh God!
was she really sitting oh a Elephant?
Haha Woow.

beedy_1910834
beedy_1910834 wrote:
2011-09-29 08:47:38 -0700

omg lmfao

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-28 07:31:25 -0700

Some of these are hilarious. smile

HIBZz
HIBZz wrote:
2011-09-23 10:31:22 -0700

OMG ot's soo funny! Lol!

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2011-09-22 12:16:20 -0700

lolz Big Grin

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-22 12:08:34 -0700

I REMEMBER THIS 1 TIME I WAS AT SUMMER CAMP I HAD AN ITCH AT DA SIDE OF MY NOSE SO I SCRATCHED IT DEN 1 OF MY CAMP COUNCLERS NAMED ASHLEY SAID ****** [stars=my name] stop picking ur nose and go wash ur hands[i was soooo guh]
then i said no i didnt then she kept telling me go wash my hands........i got soo mad but i eventually did it

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-22 12:05:26 -0700

LOL I WONDER WHO GOT CAUGHT WEN THERE Tankini COMES OFF LOL
NN!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.