Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-23 10:14:25 -0700

i think theres a forum post vvv

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:12:34 -0700

how do i submit my hall of shame moments?!?

lillindaminaj8
lillindaminaj8 wrote:
2013-04-03 05:22:02 -0700

its funny but it hurts

thelionking23
thelionking23 wrote:
2012-01-08 13:55:43 -0800

I was walking into class and one of my friend waved s i waved at them and i realized that he was waving to someone else behind me!!!

Janely.dd

2011-09-29 19:08:57 -0700

they r alll g@y!!

-T h e N a m e I z J a k e
-T h e N a m e I z J a k e wrote:
2011-09-29 19:04:31 -0700

Oh God!
was she really sitting oh a Elephant?
Haha Woow.

beedy_1910834
beedy_1910834 wrote:
2011-09-29 08:47:38 -0700

omg lmfao

write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99 wrote:
2011-09-28 07:31:25 -0700

Some of these are hilarious. smile

HIBZz
HIBZz wrote:
2011-09-23 10:31:22 -0700

OMG ot's soo funny! Lol!

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2011-09-22 12:16:20 -0700

lolz Big Grin

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-22 12:08:34 -0700

I REMEMBER THIS 1 TIME I WAS AT SUMMER CAMP I HAD AN ITCH AT DA SIDE OF MY NOSE SO I SCRATCHED IT DEN 1 OF MY CAMP COUNCLERS NAMED ASHLEY SAID ****** [stars=my name] stop picking ur nose and go wash ur hands[i was soooo guh]
then i said no i didnt then she kept telling me go wash my hands........i got soo mad but i eventually did it

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-09-22 12:05:26 -0700

LOL I WONDER WHO GOT CAUGHT WEN THERE Tankini COMES OFF LOL
NN!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_shame_preview

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)