Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Hate My Life

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the cabinet and wine every night before I go to bed. I take a vicodin with it. I hate my life and who I am. Back to Article

image112
image112 wrote:
2014-01-02 17:52:08 -0800

lol what the heck i am chewing ono bubbble gummmmmmmm

AQ90
AQ90 wrote:
2014-01-01 16:53:25 -0800

Im awesome so NO ##### AND NO DEPRESSION Raspberry

Never_Alone
Never_Alone wrote:
2014-01-01 03:08:20 -0800

Love my life

mo_money13
mo_money13 wrote:
2013-12-31 15:48:13 -0800

thts all forget bought it or do it own

werewolflover123
werewolflover123 wrote:
2013-12-30 22:49:49 -0800

hay why would you do that? no don't...I already have to deal with it from my sister......your my friend and I don't want you to do this....please.... Frown

werewolflover123
werewolflover123 wrote:
2013-12-30 22:45:23 -0800

I have to deal with my sister...she cuts herself and wants to kill herself......im about to give up on her.........what do I do about that?

Asia_bhadd
Asia_bhadd wrote:
2013-12-30 21:57:22 -0800

Know what sucks?
Being the only kid in the family abused...
Know what else suck?
Being different
Know what else sucks
People pretend to care then break your heart and don't give a crisp about you..
WELCOME TO MY LIFE Frown

beautifybeautiful
beautifybeautiful wrote:
2013-12-30 21:29:45 -0800

I don't hate my life I hate people that say they do when people are struggling to keep theirs

beautifybeautiful
beautifybeautiful wrote:
2013-12-30 21:27:37 -0800

I don't hate my life I hate people that say they do when something they don't like is happening or they don't find themselves attractive for some reason when there are people struggling to keep theirs

CupcakeThief
CupcakeThief wrote:
2013-12-30 21:10:23 -0800

Aw Frown come here and let me bake you some cookies. I'm sorry about all that's going on! Sounds horrible! But don't drink! Your young! Live life! And those friends your talking about they aren't real friends if their going to judge you! Stay strong, it'll soon get better smile
xoxox

anime4ever34
anime4ever34 wrote:
2013-12-30 20:54:24 -0800

There were days when I wanted to die I came close a couple of times but I remembered that there were things in life that I still loved

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2013-12-30 20:53:10 -0800

i hate my life and body

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2013-12-30 20:52:48 -0800

You know what sucks?
your whole family having a mental or physical illness
like seriously it doesn't just hurt you it hurts everyone...

5 chainz
5 chainz wrote:
2013-12-30 20:50:36 -0800

I promise life ain't easy no lie my life hard but u got to move on

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 20:50:17 -0800

Is natural maybe?

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 20:50:03 -0800

There was I day, when I just wanted to DIE! I always regret it. But hating your life, is natural maybe?

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2013-12-30 20:48:05 -0800

you're mom probably just wooriess

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-12-30 20:47:31 -0800

Why Would You Wanna Die? Doesnt Seem Right Im Tellin You This Because Well If You Kneww WHat Dying Really Meant U Would Wanna Keep Yaa Life Till Da Man Upstairs Tells You Taa Ckome Homee!!

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2013-12-30 20:47:08 -0800

not me
seriously don't i know how it feels i've actually tried

NobodyToLove
NobodyToLove wrote:
2013-12-30 20:47:00 -0800

well life sucks some times sometimes people get into accidents and you can't do anything. sometimes you get hurt and you can't do anything. sometimes people try to hurt you and you need to put it all away. the world is full of oppurtunities for us we are kids we could do anything

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.

Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!