Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Hate My Life

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the cabinet and wine every night before I go to bed. I take a vicodin with it. I hate my life and who I am. Back to Article

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:43:56 -0700

Plus it's not aloud on here

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:43:36 -0700

Um hello ### is like um... bad!

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-09 12:18:45 -0700

suicide isn't the answer, it never is... tell ur friends, thats why they are there.... never doubt smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-07-09 09:49:49 -0700

-.-

AL20
AL20 wrote:
2014-07-04 00:20:43 -0700

true .....my mom always yells at me,,, too very annoying ... wish she stops it immediently....

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:36:00 -0700

True... My mom doesnt listen to wat i 1 2 say... Hope she does so that she stop screaming like somekind... Ill lpve my life if thrs someone who truly understands me.... Indifferent Nose

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:35:39 -0700

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:35:27 -0700

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-01 14:43:24 -0700

yeh i support ur comment sometime people mit feel like alone or they think that everything about them has finished

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-01 14:42:56 -0700

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 11:33:50 -0700

The irony of it is that there's so many people who feel like they're alone in this Frustrated (Hope things work out for you!)

prettypink1
prettypink1 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:22:08 -0700

Yep

kasmira13
kasmira13 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:17:44 -0700

Ikr Frustrated

skillmix123
skillmix123 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:15:26 -0700

look your not alone i sometimes hate my life too
XC

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-01 11:08:14 -0700

reality is a jerk i always have hated my life.

aRealone98
aRealone98 wrote:
2014-06-29 16:17:01 -0700

the only advice i could give to this one is theres always someone who has it worst than you all you can really do is accept life how it is and make it better or keep drinking to forget about the pain but it will only make things worse its all up to you..

NotSoBetaBuddies
NotSoBetaBuddies wrote:
2014-06-28 19:17:05 -0700

So sad ;-;

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-27 09:48:06 -0700

Hate my life, it so sucks. -.-

image112
image112 wrote:
2014-01-02 17:52:08 -0800

lol what the heck i am chewing ono bubbble gummmmmmmm

AQ90
AQ90 wrote:
2014-01-01 16:53:25 -0800

Im awesome so NO ##### AND NO DEPRESSION Raspberry

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.

Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.