Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Hate My Life

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the cabinet and wine every night before I go to bed. I take a vicodin with it. I hate my life and who I am. Back to Article

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:43:56 -0700

Plus it's not aloud on here

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:43:36 -0700

Um hello ### is like um... bad!

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-09 12:18:45 -0700

suicide isn't the answer, it never is... tell ur friends, thats why they are there.... never doubt smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-07-09 09:49:49 -0700

-.-

AL20
AL20 wrote:
2014-07-04 00:20:43 -0700

true .....my mom always yells at me,,, too very annoying ... wish she stops it immediently....

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:36:00 -0700

True... My mom doesnt listen to wat i 1 2 say... Hope she does so that she stop screaming like somekind... Ill lpve my life if thrs someone who truly understands me.... Indifferent Nose

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:35:39 -0700

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:35:27 -0700

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-01 14:43:24 -0700

yeh i support ur comment sometime people mit feel like alone or they think that everything about them has finished

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-01 14:42:56 -0700

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 11:33:50 -0700

The irony of it is that there's so many people who feel like they're alone in this Frustrated (Hope things work out for you!)

prettypink1
prettypink1 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:22:08 -0700

Yep

kasmira13
kasmira13 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:17:44 -0700

Ikr Frustrated

skillmix123
skillmix123 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:15:26 -0700

look your not alone i sometimes hate my life too
XC

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-01 11:08:14 -0700

reality is a jerk i always have hated my life.

aRealone98
aRealone98 wrote:
2014-06-29 16:17:01 -0700

the only advice i could give to this one is theres always someone who has it worst than you all you can really do is accept life how it is and make it better or keep drinking to forget about the pain but it will only make things worse its all up to you..

NotSoBetaBuddies
NotSoBetaBuddies wrote:
2014-06-28 19:17:05 -0700

So sad ;-;

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-27 09:48:06 -0700

Hate my life, it so sucks. -.-

image112
image112 wrote:
2014-01-02 17:52:08 -0800

lol what the heck i am chewing ono bubbble gummmmmmmm

AQ90
AQ90 wrote:
2014-01-01 16:53:25 -0800

Im awesome so NO ##### AND NO DEPRESSION Raspberry

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.

Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
i have not seen my cousin since i was three or four. based of eavesdropping this is what i know: his mom wants nothing to do with the family. My uncle and hi mom were not married just dating o there was no divorce agreement he is my only cousin for now next to all my  second cousins. my uncle got to talk to him 2 years ago My grandma got to watch a play he did  three years ago about  2 years ago my mom  found a picture of him im not supposed to know any of this. i  remember my past really good since age three. and I till remember him and almost every night i cry about him. my dreams at night have turned into when i run into him. My plan i he lives in a small town next to my grandmas town so this summer i will stay at my grandmas house and try to run into him.   Is anyone in a similar situation  I want advise
DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)