Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Hate My Life

I have a problem. I think I'm depressed. For the last two weeks I've been drinking vodka from the cabinet and wine every night before I go to bed. I take a vicodin with it. I hate my life and who I am. Back to Article

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:43:56 -0700

Plus it's not aloud on here

kira7654
kira7654 wrote:
2014-07-10 23:43:36 -0700

Um hello ### is like um... bad!

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2014-07-09 12:18:45 -0700

suicide isn't the answer, it never is... tell ur friends, thats why they are there.... never doubt smile

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-07-09 09:49:49 -0700

-.-

AL20
AL20 wrote:
2014-07-04 00:20:43 -0700

true .....my mom always yells at me,,, too very annoying ... wish she stops it immediently....

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:36:00 -0700

True... My mom doesnt listen to wat i 1 2 say... Hope she does so that she stop screaming like somekind... Ill lpve my life if thrs someone who truly understands me.... Indifferent Nose

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:35:39 -0700

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-03 23:35:27 -0700

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-01 14:43:24 -0700

yeh i support ur comment sometime people mit feel like alone or they think that everything about them has finished

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-01 14:42:56 -0700

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-01 11:33:50 -0700

The irony of it is that there's so many people who feel like they're alone in this Frustrated (Hope things work out for you!)

prettypink1
prettypink1 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:22:08 -0700

Yep

kasmira13
kasmira13 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:17:44 -0700

Ikr Frustrated

skillmix123
skillmix123 wrote:
2014-07-01 11:15:26 -0700

look your not alone i sometimes hate my life too
XC

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-07-01 11:08:14 -0700

reality is a jerk i always have hated my life.

aRealone98
aRealone98 wrote:
2014-06-29 16:17:01 -0700

the only advice i could give to this one is theres always someone who has it worst than you all you can really do is accept life how it is and make it better or keep drinking to forget about the pain but it will only make things worse its all up to you..

NotSoBetaBuddies
NotSoBetaBuddies wrote:
2014-06-28 19:17:05 -0700

So sad ;-;

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-27 09:48:06 -0700

Hate my life, it so sucks. -.-

image112
image112 wrote:
2014-01-02 17:52:08 -0800

lol what the heck i am chewing ono bubbble gummmmmmmm

AQ90
AQ90 wrote:
2014-01-01 16:53:25 -0800

Im awesome so NO ##### AND NO DEPRESSION Raspberry

'Fess Up! Do You Use Drugs?

• I've dabbled in 'em.
  • I do 'em every weekend.
  • Never! I'm totally against them.
  • I tried 'em once, but would never do 'em again.

Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
Micro_deardish-bingeeating-micro
Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first ...
I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day