Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

emaBEST
emaBEST wrote:
2013-03-24 15:11:10 -0700

dislexia is not so bad , just put a Little of effort

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-02-22 15:18:30 -0800

My crush has Dyslexia so I'm going to help him!

BOTDF official

tamia716408 wrote:
2013-01-12 06:17:55 -0800

lol tires

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-11 21:51:57 -0800

i have it i know how you feel

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-01-05 11:27:54 -0800

brittnay has it

AMBER4EVER(=
AMBER4EVER(= wrote:
2013-01-05 11:23:25 -0800

i have it!(:

jaddy123
jaddy123 wrote:
2012-11-03 10:04:17 -0700

I have it two and my mom evry year calls my teacher and explain what dyslexia is and then the teacher helps me more

nickhall6
nickhall6 wrote:
2012-04-02 13:16:28 -0700

yeah bella thorne hillery duff don't be sad

beyonce733
beyonce733 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:47:34 -0700

i have it to and my teachers DON'T KNOW i guess i should tell all 4 of them

zonnique12
zonnique12 wrote:
2012-03-26 13:44:17 -0700

awwwww u have dyslexia i feel bad 4 u i wish i have it

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-26 12:31:58 -0700

Bella Thorne from Shake It Up has it.

crasychick
crasychick wrote:
2012-03-26 05:52:40 -0700

i have dyslexia and its not easy kids joke on mi cuz im behind in class and mi teachers they dnt know either well only 1 but he helps me

cutepanda78
cutepanda78 wrote:
2012-02-25 06:21:20 -0800

depending on which type she has there are many ways to over come it i have Dyslexia and i get straight a's in 5th grade even though i might be the last one finish with my work

megan love
megan love wrote:
2012-02-24 17:09:08 -0800

i have it in a way cuz i get my letters b and d mixed up alot

missbaby68
missbaby68 wrote:
2012-02-22 20:32:25 -0800

Just keep on learning, keep your head up and tell someoine like your teacher so she/he be like the student of mine acts like she/he acts like they don't have any sense.

missbaby68
missbaby68 wrote:
2012-02-22 20:27:43 -0800

Don't worry about what people say, keep your head up and don't listen to any one who picks or even say something you don;'t like just pray to god You will get over it okay.

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-02-19 11:55:30 -0800

i wonder how it feels like to have dyslexia

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-02-10 18:14:02 -0800

Bella Thorne has Dyslexia

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!