Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-31 15:40:48 -0800

DONT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DYSLEXIA

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:39:34 -0800

i have it its not funny

-Araceli-
-Araceli- wrote:
2012-01-31 15:39:00 -0800

I have Dyslexia i get really scared when i have to
read something out loud....cause i know i will
mess up...

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:35:30 -0800

i have dyslexia. i wake up every morning scared i might have to read something out loud. but having dyslexia means im unique. smile

patwasblocked
patwasblocked wrote:
2012-01-31 15:28:21 -0800

I have it and I have to take a long time on here to figure out what people say

melanas_dream
melanas_dream wrote:
2012-01-06 12:25:10 -0800

tell teachers and u cud get help. people may even help u , wen their complete strangers

jessicaserect
jessicaserect wrote:
2012-01-05 17:39:14 -0800

if u dont want any one of ur class mates to know and u dont know the answer then just ask if u can tell ur teacher something in private real quick. then just tell her.Then she wont call on u unless u have ur hand up Angel smile

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-01-04 18:42:06 -0800

its ok i mean just keep on doing ur best and you'll achieve

lovemissyforever
lovemissyforever wrote:
2012-01-03 16:53:33 -0800

If you have you have it tell the teacher so she knows not to call on you that's what my friend did

escoall0765
escoall0765 wrote:
2012-01-03 14:15:22 -0800

My best friend has it and i try to help her as much im as i can smile i stay next to her 100%on smile

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-03 14:11:57 -0800

I have dyslexia, it's not that bad...but it can be confusing in school ''/

Name-is-Lover-Boy_1905393
Name-is-Lover-Boy_1905393 wrote:
2012-01-03 13:26:42 -0800

It's not cool my sisters friend has it and she struggles. I have to help her.

InoYamanka
InoYamanka wrote:
2012-01-03 12:50:53 -0800

i have it and people make fun of me when i say somthing wrong people are jack@$$s Frown it sux

xxConnorxx:)
xxConnorxx:) wrote:
2012-01-02 20:54:31 -0800

i also have it and its hard to understand material

xxConnorxx:)
xxConnorxx:) wrote:
2012-01-02 20:54:07 -0800

my nephew has it and he struggles and i know it isnt fun for him. but its something u learn to live with.
its not fun or funny
and its terrible if u make fun of someone with it

kay_macc(:_1942258
kay_macc(:_1942258 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:35:17 -0800

My sister is dyslexic. She's in smart classes, too (:

Rylee622
Rylee622 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:32:40 -0800

i mean its not fun haveing people make fun of you for it

Rylee622
Rylee622 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:32:05 -0800

i have it .. and its fun people make fun of you

thesomeone3211
thesomeone3211 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:28:17 -0800

I have it

thesomeone3211
thesomeone3211 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:27:54 -0800

It's not cool

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)