Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-31 15:40:48 -0800

DONT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DYSLEXIA

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:39:34 -0800

i have it its not funny

-Araceli-
-Araceli- wrote:
2012-01-31 15:39:00 -0800

I have Dyslexia i get really scared when i have to
read something out loud....cause i know i will
mess up...

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-01-31 15:35:30 -0800

i have dyslexia. i wake up every morning scared i might have to read something out loud. but having dyslexia means im unique. smile

patwasblocked
patwasblocked wrote:
2012-01-31 15:28:21 -0800

I have it and I have to take a long time on here to figure out what people say

melanas_dream
melanas_dream wrote:
2012-01-06 12:25:10 -0800

tell teachers and u cud get help. people may even help u , wen their complete strangers

jessicaserect
jessicaserect wrote:
2012-01-05 17:39:14 -0800

if u dont want any one of ur class mates to know and u dont know the answer then just ask if u can tell ur teacher something in private real quick. then just tell her.Then she wont call on u unless u have ur hand up Angel smile

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-01-04 18:42:06 -0800

its ok i mean just keep on doing ur best and you'll achieve

lovemissyforever
lovemissyforever wrote:
2012-01-03 16:53:33 -0800

If you have you have it tell the teacher so she knows not to call on you that's what my friend did

escoall0765
escoall0765 wrote:
2012-01-03 14:15:22 -0800

My best friend has it and i try to help her as much im as i can smile i stay next to her 100%on smile

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-03 14:11:57 -0800

I have dyslexia, it's not that bad...but it can be confusing in school ''/

Name-is-Lover-Boy_1905393
Name-is-Lover-Boy_1905393 wrote:
2012-01-03 13:26:42 -0800

It's not cool my sisters friend has it and she struggles. I have to help her.

InoYamanka
InoYamanka wrote:
2012-01-03 12:50:53 -0800

i have it and people make fun of me when i say somthing wrong people are jack@$$s Frown it sux

xxConnorxx:)
xxConnorxx:) wrote:
2012-01-02 20:54:31 -0800

i also have it and its hard to understand material

xxConnorxx:)
xxConnorxx:) wrote:
2012-01-02 20:54:07 -0800

my nephew has it and he struggles and i know it isnt fun for him. but its something u learn to live with.
its not fun or funny
and its terrible if u make fun of someone with it

kay_macc(:_1942258
kay_macc(:_1942258 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:35:17 -0800

My sister is dyslexic. She's in smart classes, too (:

Rylee622
Rylee622 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:32:40 -0800

i mean its not fun haveing people make fun of you for it

Rylee622
Rylee622 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:32:05 -0800

i have it .. and its fun people make fun of you

thesomeone3211
thesomeone3211 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:28:17 -0800

I have it

thesomeone3211
thesomeone3211 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:27:54 -0800

It's not cool

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.