Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

carlycancakes
carlycancakes wrote:
2012-01-02 19:21:07 -0800

everyone knows bella thorne has it

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:58:36 -0800

i have it it not fun or funny

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:50:08 -0800

aye i dnt got it but my name is alexa!!! nd my real name is alexia but i once got call a name like alexia got dyslexia

MusicIsMyThing13
MusicIsMyThing13 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:49:27 -0800

did you know that bella thorne has dyslexia?

Araminta1_1970911
Araminta1_1970911 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:44:05 -0800

thanks someone that agrees with me. and i Dyslexia to

babygirl2178
babygirl2178 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:42:06 -0800

Awww Thts sad my friend has dyslexia in soooooooo srry

kit-kat--13
kit-kat--13 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:41:31 -0800

I hate it i have it and i dislike it

-Araceli-
-Araceli- wrote:
2012-01-02 18:40:31 -0800

I have Dyslexia i had it for ever im it doesnt botter me

Brett-Be*Kill'Em
Brett-Be*Kill'Em wrote:
2012-01-02 18:39:09 -0800

dyslexcia is never gone i have it and its not in sertant subjects.

Playmaker11_1941863
Playmaker11_1941863 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:39:04 -0800

Dyslexia is something horrible to deal with and I feel bad 4 any body who has to deal wit dat

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:35:52 -0800

I use too have dyslexia in math but i start too
learn better

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-02 18:31:19 -0800

...This Post Offends Me...

Araminta1_1970911
Araminta1_1970911 wrote:
2012-01-02 16:37:24 -0800

you can never get rid of it. it always there. i have Dyslexia its never gone even if you think it is

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2011-12-30 14:37:46 -0800

You aren't the only one. Many Kids have Dislexia. You can ask your Parents for advice too. (I had it once, now it's gone)

swag4sho
swag4sho wrote:
2011-12-28 01:13:04 -0800

just be the bigger person and think that its not there and let it go dont worry what other people will think

Alaina362
Alaina362 wrote:
2011-12-27 13:44:04 -0800

Dont Worry i have dislexia and i went through trainning and now im great tell your mom and shell talk to your teacher! btw Albert Einstine had Dislexia and he is sooooo smart!!!

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:25:45 -0800

Big up the Dylexic and I think I have short term memory loss.. something could have happened to me and 10 sec later (literallly) I dont know what the heck happend... I remember very small detail. but only wiht certain things... I dont know whats wrong with me...

-koolkhal-
-koolkhal- wrote:
2011-12-22 19:53:50 -0800

all u need to do is have a time alone with the teacher and tell her u have dyslexia and ask her if u can have a private tutor come in and help u with ur promblem

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2011-12-21 21:43:42 -0800

I might have it but there testing me for it anyway.... See I'm always the right level for my grade but sometimes I jumble up words and they put me in like a special reading class and now I read kinda good but I think I have brain damage at the same time I have Dyslexia So If I do and I pray I don't but you know things happen and they do happen for a reason Frustrated But if I do I hope to be able to fight it until the very end of my life nothing will stop me living life.... But all I got to say is FIGHT

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-21 19:10:00 -0800

Bella Thorne has Dyslexia and looked what she turned out to be all you need to do is a little hard work. Wink

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious