Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

carlycancakes
carlycancakes wrote:
2012-01-02 19:21:07 -0800

everyone knows bella thorne has it

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:58:36 -0800

i have it it not fun or funny

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:50:08 -0800

aye i dnt got it but my name is alexa!!! nd my real name is alexia but i once got call a name like alexia got dyslexia

MusicIsMyThing13
MusicIsMyThing13 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:49:27 -0800

did you know that bella thorne has dyslexia?

Araminta1_1970911
Araminta1_1970911 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:44:05 -0800

thanks someone that agrees with me. and i Dyslexia to

babygirl2178
babygirl2178 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:42:06 -0800

Awww Thts sad my friend has dyslexia in soooooooo srry

kit-kat--13
kit-kat--13 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:41:31 -0800

I hate it i have it and i dislike it

-Araceli-
-Araceli- wrote:
2012-01-02 18:40:31 -0800

I have Dyslexia i had it for ever im it doesnt botter me

Brett-Be*Kill'Em
Brett-Be*Kill'Em wrote:
2012-01-02 18:39:09 -0800

dyslexcia is never gone i have it and its not in sertant subjects.

Playmaker11_1941863
Playmaker11_1941863 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:39:04 -0800

Dyslexia is something horrible to deal with and I feel bad 4 any body who has to deal wit dat

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:35:52 -0800

I use too have dyslexia in math but i start too
learn better

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-02 18:31:19 -0800

...This Post Offends Me...

Araminta1_1970911
Araminta1_1970911 wrote:
2012-01-02 16:37:24 -0800

you can never get rid of it. it always there. i have Dyslexia its never gone even if you think it is

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2011-12-30 14:37:46 -0800

You aren't the only one. Many Kids have Dislexia. You can ask your Parents for advice too. (I had it once, now it's gone)

swag4sho
swag4sho wrote:
2011-12-28 01:13:04 -0800

just be the bigger person and think that its not there and let it go dont worry what other people will think

Alaina362
Alaina362 wrote:
2011-12-27 13:44:04 -0800

Dont Worry i have dislexia and i went through trainning and now im great tell your mom and shell talk to your teacher! btw Albert Einstine had Dislexia and he is sooooo smart!!!

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:25:45 -0800

Big up the Dylexic and I think I have short term memory loss.. something could have happened to me and 10 sec later (literallly) I dont know what the heck happend... I remember very small detail. but only wiht certain things... I dont know whats wrong with me...

-koolkhal-
-koolkhal- wrote:
2011-12-22 19:53:50 -0800

all u need to do is have a time alone with the teacher and tell her u have dyslexia and ask her if u can have a private tutor come in and help u with ur promblem

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2011-12-21 21:43:42 -0800

I might have it but there testing me for it anyway.... See I'm always the right level for my grade but sometimes I jumble up words and they put me in like a special reading class and now I read kinda good but I think I have brain damage at the same time I have Dyslexia So If I do and I pray I don't but you know things happen and they do happen for a reason Frustrated But if I do I hope to be able to fight it until the very end of my life nothing will stop me living life.... But all I got to say is FIGHT

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-21 19:10:00 -0800

Bella Thorne has Dyslexia and looked what she turned out to be all you need to do is a little hard work. Wink

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)