Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-21 19:08:11 -0800

I don't have Dyslexia but I will support anyone. smile

.TasteTheFreakinWainbow.X3_1939486
.TasteTheFreakinWainbow.X3_1939486 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:06:32 -0800

I Had Dyslexia But I Got Rid Of It

basket ball chick
basket ball chick wrote:
2011-12-21 17:39:13 -0800

i have dyslexia and adhd and i havent told enyone not eny my bestest friend or my teacher but im realy realy good at reading soo thats not my problem my problem is learning im glad that i aculy got to get that out thanks everyone smile

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-12-21 17:31:59 -0800

I Don't Have Dyslexia, but I Will Support Anyone With Dyslexia

P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354
P u m p e d - u p - k i c k s._1972354 wrote:
2011-12-21 17:16:29 -0800

im with youWink Nose

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2011-12-21 16:46:22 -0800

awww my friend is dislexic

hoty234
hoty234 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:42:12 -0800

I don't have dyslexia but I have add but I also have a friend that has it and she works hard and. loves reading!

BCsForver_1489594
BCsForver_1489594 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:38:51 -0800

i dont have dislexia, but i feel bad 4 people that do Frown

jjjones543
jjjones543 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:33:08 -0800

I have it but I get help with reading the big words

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2011-12-15 21:36:01 -0800

im sure everything will be alright once u tell your teacher Blush

shellstar16
shellstar16 wrote:
2011-12-10 18:14:55 -0800

just talk to your teacher before class he/she will understand

patpat12

Tiger64 wrote:
2011-12-08 10:46:37 -0800

So sad for you. Get a tutor. Then u will be smarter that Jesus

chewie#911
chewie#911 wrote:
2011-12-08 10:44:06 -0800

You will be alright I bet that half that class doesnt even no the answer and their porbley didnt even try your all right other have dyslexia but I dont have it so know don't know what it feels like not to know I'm ssry

Tiger64
Tiger64 wrote:
2011-12-08 10:42:40 -0800

That's so sad!!

chewie#911
chewie#911 wrote:
2011-12-08 10:38:01 -0800

Awwww

chewie#911
chewie#911 wrote:
2011-12-08 10:37:45 -0800

Awwww

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.