Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

dead-rose23
dead-rose23 wrote:
2011-09-29 09:15:16 -0700

i always thought tht my dizlexia is a gift but like know everyone is teasing me calling me names i had like on guy and friend tht i though acouly liked me it turns out they didnt they were talking about me behind my back.I moved to well wher i am now lol and i have 2 friends here tht i can trust im going to co-op every wendsday i made 2 friends so far i havnt told them crud yet not until i truley trust them.But yah thts prety much my life,

lindseyiscool
lindseyiscool wrote:
2011-09-29 07:03:59 -0700

I think that people shouldnt make fun of you for having that disease!U should go to a specialist or a teacher because maybe they can help you. If you feel comfortable telling the kids in your class then tell them and i hope they will understand and u should feel better

hfc123
hfc123 wrote:
2011-09-28 17:15:58 -0700

U GET UR LETTERS MEXED UP AND STUFF

hfc123
hfc123 wrote:
2011-09-28 17:15:09 -0700

TELL THEM IT DOESNT MAKE U ANY DIFFERENT THEN THEM THEY PROBLY HAVE PROBLEMS WHERE IT BE PEING IN THE BED TO LICE OR SOMETHIN . IT DOESNT MAKE THEM WHO THEY AE OR U WHO U ARE ITS WATS THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS AND IF THEY CANT SEE THAT THEN THERE NOT UR FRIENDS AND IF THEY STILL SAY STUFF GO TO THE TEACHER TWOO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHTsmileIT WILL ALWAYS GET BETTER IT CANT GET WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS CAN IT?

hfc123
hfc123 wrote:
2011-09-28 17:11:43 -0700

i have dyslexiasmile im in the 7th grade but when i was in 2nd and3rd gradei got help . if ur school doesnt offer help maybe u can talk to ur parents about findin a tutor or a programm to get into for me it still can be hard but i learned to think thangs through and rember wat i learned U CAN DO ITAS LONG AS U KEEP UR HEAD UP AND STAY FOCED U CAN DO ANYTHING AND WHEN SHE DOES CALL ON U JUST ASK HER FOR A MI. TO THINK IT THROUGHT IF IT GETS REALLY BAD TELL UR PARENTS SO THEY CAN TALK TO UR TEACHER

tylerluv08
tylerluv08 wrote:
2011-09-27 15:06:06 -0700

i have a few friends with dyslexia but whenever our teacher calls on them she lets them think it out and then i can try to help them if they need it and there dyslexia has and improved and not that bad maybe ur teacher will let someone help u if u need help

xxheyxx123
xxheyxx123 wrote:
2011-09-26 13:36:44 -0700

try your best at everything tht yur havin trouble with

xxheyxx123
xxheyxx123 wrote:
2011-09-26 13:35:39 -0700

i have dyslexia and ppl are making fun of me wen the secret got out wat should i do?
Confused

Flowerflu88
Flowerflu88 wrote:
2011-09-25 19:16:59 -0700

thats like when letters seem to move and stuff right? Im so sorry that must be hard.

mstery1100
mstery1100 wrote:
2011-09-24 11:58:21 -0700

I don't have it and i really don't know what your going through all i can say is be strong and not ashamed

bellathorne134
bellathorne134 wrote:
2011-09-23 05:30:26 -0700

i have dyslexia

itsrealsara
itsrealsara wrote:
2011-09-22 16:52:16 -0700

Myx.Cutiee:
i think they r born with it

Ushio__1906601
Ushio__1906601 wrote:
2011-09-20 18:47:34 -0700

Don't be ashamed that you have it smile You'll find it hard to accept yourself and who you are.

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-09-18 04:20:56 -0700

edison,enstien and churchill had dyslexia

Myx.Cutiee
Myx.Cutiee wrote:
2011-09-16 19:24:40 -0700

What Causes Dyslexia>?

Androed Flowerz
Androed Flowerz wrote:
2011-09-13 10:13:16 -0700

hey what is it like to have dyslexia cos i think i made have it

sammi123cutie
sammi123cutie wrote:
2011-09-10 14:09:32 -0700

i have dyslexia

liltwirler2009
liltwirler2009 wrote:
2011-09-10 13:58:11 -0700

Don't worry there is no trouble in having dixlexia. smile

JJ417
JJ417 wrote:
2011-09-09 17:38:15 -0700

dislexia is fine........just practice hard and try ur best..plus its not as bad as dis-cal-culia....its like dislexia.....but with numbers....i have..but im trying

smilesapphire26
smilesapphire26 wrote:
2011-09-09 15:08:39 -0700

I don't like bullies wheather they bully someone
Physically or Mentally

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.