Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:37:47 -0700

Epiphany; she's still the cutest thing ever. nothing's wrong with her. her dyslexia is not even bad, as some other kids are. i have a picture of her on here. she's just a regular eight year old. it's like, nothing's really wrong with her. she's popular and everything, you know what i mean?(:

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-09-07 17:34:33 -0700

so what if you don't know the awnser ask for help!(:

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-09-07 17:34:23 -0700

Katie; Awh, that must suck but I know how she feels.

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:32:21 -0700

Epiphany; Yeah, she's 8.

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-09-07 17:30:50 -0700

Really Katie??

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:26:19 -0700

My little sister has dyselxia.

GirLovesPiggy
junior mod
GirLovesPiggy wrote:
2011-09-07 16:52:38 -0700

I have this one! xD

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:50:16 -0700

well usally ardy know becous the school knows it requid that they know

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
reply about 1 hour
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand