Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:37:47 -0700

Epiphany; she's still the cutest thing ever. nothing's wrong with her. her dyslexia is not even bad, as some other kids are. i have a picture of her on here. she's just a regular eight year old. it's like, nothing's really wrong with her. she's popular and everything, you know what i mean?(:

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-09-07 17:34:33 -0700

so what if you don't know the awnser ask for help!(:

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-09-07 17:34:23 -0700

Katie; Awh, that must suck but I know how she feels.

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:32:21 -0700

Epiphany; Yeah, she's 8.

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-09-07 17:30:50 -0700

Really Katie??

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:26:19 -0700

My little sister has dyselxia.

GirLovesPiggy
junior mod
GirLovesPiggy wrote:
2011-09-07 16:52:38 -0700

I have this one! xD

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:50:16 -0700

well usally ardy know becous the school knows it requid that they know

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day