Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Dyslexia

bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answer a question in class, and I don’t know the answer?” Back to Article

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:37:47 -0700

Epiphany; she's still the cutest thing ever. nothing's wrong with her. her dyslexia is not even bad, as some other kids are. i have a picture of her on here. she's just a regular eight year old. it's like, nothing's really wrong with her. she's popular and everything, you know what i mean?(:

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-09-07 17:34:33 -0700

so what if you don't know the awnser ask for help!(:

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-09-07 17:34:23 -0700

Katie; Awh, that must suck but I know how she feels.

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:32:21 -0700

Epiphany; Yeah, she's 8.

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-09-07 17:30:50 -0700

Really Katie??

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-09-07 17:26:19 -0700

My little sister has dyselxia.

GirLovesPiggy
junior mod
GirLovesPiggy wrote:
2011-09-07 16:52:38 -0700

I have this one! xD

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-09-07 16:50:16 -0700

well usally ardy know becous the school knows it requid that they know

Which Of These Movie Stars Had Dyslexia?

• Hilary Duff.
  • Orlando Bloom.
  • Tobey Maguire.
  • Elijah Wood.

About 20% of students suffer from dyslexia, a learning disability that makes them reverse letters...
Being a sculptor might not let you live like a king but if you're Bruce Gray, you can see your wo...
Micro_joe average_micro
Joe Average is an artist and AIDS activist from Vancouver whose colorful paintings can light up a...

rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.
alexiarina123
ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that.
thebellsofnotredame3
My brother is 15 and he makes fun of everything I do. I used to get along with him when I was younger but now that we're older he's started acting like a jerk. He always picks on the things I'm most insecure about and it happens all the time. What should I do?
greyeyes
greyeyes posted in Style:
red lipstick is my favorite.
Princess310
Princess310 posted in Style:
Okay so i wear uniform to school. Do i just add a little touch of me to every outfit i wear to school? Or do i just wear the uniform and blend in with everyone else?