Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

SingItLoud

LIPGLO$$ wrote:
2011-09-12 08:45:32 -0700

m aries smile

curlywurly2011
curlywurly2011 wrote:
2011-09-12 08:09:11 -0700

i am a fabulicious gemini ;hippie

-raised n dah ghetto-
-raised n dah ghetto- wrote:
2011-09-11 17:59:35 -0700

PISCES(FEB 19-MARCH 20) smile

kayeela21
kayeela21 wrote:
2011-09-11 14:09:03 -0700

im a aquarius

IM THE BARBIE
IM THE BARBIE wrote:
2011-09-11 14:07:19 -0700

IM a GEMINI

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2011-09-11 13:08:43 -0700

Gemini (May 21-June 20) I Get Good Grades. I Have ALOT Of Friends.I Do Cheerleading. I Volunteer Sometimes. Y Do I Need 2 Do That Like 5 Boys Already Hav A Crush On Me!!!! smile

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2011-09-11 12:22:59 -0700

Im VirgoxD

Andrew101
Andrew101 wrote:
2011-09-11 12:21:36 -0700

that happened to me aqariuos

mozly jennifer

braceface wrote:
2011-09-11 10:19:52 -0700

im a leo

imbarbie98
imbarbie98 wrote:
2011-09-11 09:44:30 -0700

nice in4mation about the future!!!!!!!!!!!

XX Luv Fever 25 XX
XX Luv Fever 25 XX wrote:
2011-09-11 08:16:45 -0700

I am a pisces nd it tells the truth

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-11 02:49:54 -0700

NeonStars: :o!! I'm Libra too! Big Grin

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-09-10 23:38:22 -0700

im a leo WOO!!! hehe

hotstove39
hotstove39 wrote:
2011-09-10 21:33:21 -0700

Wow these have never been more right! x3

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!