Comments

September 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in September, which marks the start of a new school year. Find out more by reading your Kidzworld September Horoscope below! Back to Article

HotDogsandCheese
HotDogsandCheese wrote:
2011-09-08 14:37:40 -0700

I'm a Libra! Li Bra. Libra. L i b r a. Lib ra. Libr a. L ibra. GO LIBRAS!

dontricia
dontricia wrote:
2011-09-08 14:16:22 -0700

my birthday is january 13th am a capricorn. smile

rayray_love_star
rayray_love_star wrote:
2011-09-08 14:10:26 -0700

i am a Capricorn

Ayannah7845
Ayannah7845 wrote:
2011-09-08 14:02:56 -0700

Im a Virgo and my birthday is Tuesday the 13th!

barbie_nickizi

chacho143 wrote:
2011-09-08 11:12:38 -0700

oh what hall

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-09-08 10:37:16 -0700

Ahh, nt soo cool sorpians... n gess wat, m scorpian......

blackwildcherry_1874511

team Trinity wrote:
2011-09-08 09:11:40 -0700

mine on the 17 im a virgo

Love ya boyzz
Love ya boyzz wrote:
2011-09-08 09:06:58 -0700

wellzzz my b'day's on 29th Nov......

Love ya boyzz

2011-09-08 05:02:08 -0700

libra all dhee waysmile

carlibieber777
carlibieber777 wrote:
2011-09-08 04:42:35 -0700

ARIES Big Grin THATS WHAT I AM AND I AM A BELIEBER!! Big Grin

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...
Micro_horoscopes_micro
Ahh, summer! Time for swimming, playing and lazing in the sun (but only with sunscreen!). Find ou...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?