Comments

Amazing Kid Artists

Once every 500 years or so, a really special artist is born. Someone like Leonardo De Vinci or Michelangelo comes along and changes the way we do art, whether its painting, drawing or sculpting. Back to Article

OldMenStareAtGoats
OldMenStareAtGoats wrote:
2013-11-20 18:01:26 -0800

Meh. [P1] According to the bloody society, more like every few days.

Midapops

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:29:07 -0700

coolness

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:19:05 -0700

if you look closely in to the guys eyes they look like dey following you O_o

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:16:24 -0700

this is nice c;

sophiezooma
sophiezooma wrote:
2013-01-22 11:36:36 -0800

cool

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-01-21 17:53:49 -0800

I don't think that Aelitia is considered a prodigy to be honest. Yeah, it's different, but some of it isn't that appealing to the eye. And that doesn't seem to take so so so much talent either. This is my opinion, though. And I think that Kieron is pretty good, but I don't think that he is the next Leonardo De Vinci.

Emily613
Emily613 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:20:37 -0800

rNever ever EVAR say that.. If you have something your good at, go for it! Take a chance. Live your dream. Tell people about your drawings.. Draw your feelings, makes you feel better, and can probably worth millions someday. I had to sing a solo at church at christmas, I was looking forward to it.. But it canceled. The chorus directors mother died, and his mom is far away, so he had to stay for a couple days. But i couldve had it worse, imagine. His MOTHER died, thats so sad.

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-21 17:18:45 -0800

Aelita is so cute

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-20 15:37:29 -0800

I Have been drawing all my life. Everyone says im super talented but in my mind im not as good as they tell me :L

BetterHaveMy _Money
BetterHaveMy _Money wrote:
2012-10-03 14:36:28 -0700

ive been drawing since i was little i love drawing

BetterHaveMy _Money
BetterHaveMy _Money wrote:
2012-10-03 14:34:38 -0700

i feal you girl

BetterHaveMy _Money
BetterHaveMy _Money wrote:
2012-10-03 14:33:38 -0700

i love drawing

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-27 19:42:08 -0700

i can draw like that but the olny problem im having is getting discoverd any one know how then pllz reply

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-09-22 06:57:53 -0700

Oh my Hecate..... Embarrassed

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-07-23 10:14:34 -0700

O.o Wow.

Eminosh
Eminosh wrote:
2012-07-18 08:25:15 -0700

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Do You Find These Paintings Offensive?

• No, there's nothing wrong with them.
  • I'm offended by the Holy Virgin Mary painting.
  • I think that Jesus Rising #4 is offensive.
  • I don't like either of them.

Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Micro_paint-article
There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have diffe...
Tons of art is described as "priceless" but KW's found some paintings with giant price tags. Chec...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.