Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Amazing Kid Artists

Once every 500 years or so, a really special artist is born. Someone like Leonardo De Vinci or Michelangelo comes along and changes the way we do art, whether its painting, drawing or sculpting. Back to Article

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2012-07-14 20:51:13 -0700

i love art and i've never thought about or seen art like i just saw it that was amazing that makes me totally rethink every single work of art i've ever done i mean it was like i either did it to impress someone or cause i was just bored sometimes maybe even for my own pleasure sometimes

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2012-07-14 20:51:12 -0700

mindlessjj143
mindlessjj143 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:57:56 -0700

wow!!!!!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:53:37 -0700

That little girl is amazing!

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:49:46 -0700

Ive got three pads full of drawings! Im most proud of my devastator!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:43:07 -0700

Im really good at anime drawing.I want to upload my drawing but I cant.

devyn786
devyn786 wrote:
2012-07-14 11:39:48 -0700

I love art and to draw but what you need is good pencils and look at other art, singers, or even animated TV shows!

ke$ha wannabe
ke$ha wannabe wrote:
2012-07-14 07:53:30 -0700

you can add me and look at my drawings i have posted 2 so far but i think they are pretty good.
ill be posting more!

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2012-07-14 07:52:31 -0700

Everyone is bugging me to do GCSE Art next year...

4shishi
4shishi wrote:
2012-07-14 07:47:19 -0700

I love to draw! and paint, and sculpt, and color, so on! My friend say I'm really good! I've never taken any art classes though. Frown

cookiethecat
cookiethecat wrote:
2012-07-14 07:46:24 -0700

im 11 started to draw when i was like 5

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-14 07:45:46 -0700

Art helps me express the feelings i am unable to share with my parents and friends...

musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife wrote:
2012-07-14 07:44:31 -0700

I've always loved drawing, but i only REALLY got into it once i took a semister of Art in school. I got a 100 on my final, and everyone says i'm good smile Next school year, i'm taking a full year of Studio Art! Big Grin

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2012-07-14 07:36:15 -0700

I've been drawing for years! I've been getting very high grades, and my teacher is very proud.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-14 07:35:25 -0700

I'm 12 and I geuss I'm ok at drawing I mean i got a 6a in my last marked work for school (grade c/b in GCSEs, not sure what a 6a would be in America) ill post a pic if you don't belive me

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-14 07:27:12 -0700

I'm 12 and I began drawing when I started daycare. I wouldn't go to sleep! So, when I did, they rewarded me by waking me up and letting me draw. When I hit 11 is when I really started! I can draw awesomely now, and everyone that I knew would ask me if they could have one of my drawings!

cookiethecat
cookiethecat wrote:
2012-07-14 07:11:01 -0700

post it then the wole world can see it

ireland
ireland wrote:
2012-06-09 19:53:48 -0700

well i am 11 years old and i love drawing but i am afraid to show it to others! i think these kids are really talented and brave enogh to show and sell their art work. i wish i can sell and show my artwork.did i mention i love art? well,good bye!

aokpartyanimal
aokpartyanimal wrote:
2012-06-04 11:58:49 -0700

i luv drawing manga comics and strips plus Mark Crilley from youtube is awesome at drawing 2. I have this little fan club sort of thing at skool cause everyone crowds round to watch me draw and they all think I'm great
smile

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-05-22 18:42:33 -0700

I kind of luv to draw graphics

Do You Find These Paintings Offensive?

• No, there's nothing wrong with them.
  • I'm offended by the Holy Virgin Mary painting.
  • I think that Jesus Rising #4 is offensive.
  • I don't like either of them.

Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Micro_paint-article
There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have diffe...
Tons of art is described as "priceless" but KW's found some paintings with giant price tags. Chec...

Random in the forums

FeatheryOne
FeatheryOne posted in Debating:
Of course not. You cannot comment or theorise on something when you're extremely uninformed about said something.  My philosophy is you can only state, confidently, when you're actually knowledgeable on the moment. I, for example, know nothing about digital forensics, so I won't say something about it. Unfortunately many people still try to butt in without actually researching in today's public.
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
Bonjour before school! I absolutely hate the update my computer forced me to take! That is all....
disney princess
Happy Halloween all! What are you doing this year?
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
Hmm.... In the grand scheme of things, opinion really doesn't matter. Just the entire construct of it. But when it comes to life, advise, and decision making....opinions do matter. And at that point, opinions are subjective because one opinion might matter to one person, while the other person might not value the same exact opinion being made. Answer: Yes and no, and even when yes; it's still no.
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty posted in Debating:
It depends who you say it to and how you say it. If you are saying shut up joking to your best friend that's just funny but if you say shut up to someone seriously that is rude. If you say shut up to an adult or your parents that is just stupid.