Comments

Amazing Kid Artists

Once every 500 years or so, a really special artist is born. Someone like Leonardo De Vinci or Michelangelo comes along and changes the way we do art, whether its painting, drawing or sculpting. Back to Article

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2012-07-14 20:51:13 -0700

i love art and i've never thought about or seen art like i just saw it that was amazing that makes me totally rethink every single work of art i've ever done i mean it was like i either did it to impress someone or cause i was just bored sometimes maybe even for my own pleasure sometimes

z*swagga*00
z*swagga*00 wrote:
2012-07-14 20:51:12 -0700

mindlessjj143
mindlessjj143 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:57:56 -0700

wow!!!!!

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:53:37 -0700

That little girl is amazing!

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:49:46 -0700

Ive got three pads full of drawings! Im most proud of my devastator!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-07-14 15:43:07 -0700

Im really good at anime drawing.I want to upload my drawing but I cant.

devyn786
devyn786 wrote:
2012-07-14 11:39:48 -0700

I love art and to draw but what you need is good pencils and look at other art, singers, or even animated TV shows!

ke$ha wannabe
ke$ha wannabe wrote:
2012-07-14 07:53:30 -0700

you can add me and look at my drawings i have posted 2 so far but i think they are pretty good.
ill be posting more!

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2012-07-14 07:52:31 -0700

Everyone is bugging me to do GCSE Art next year...

4shishi
4shishi wrote:
2012-07-14 07:47:19 -0700

I love to draw! and paint, and sculpt, and color, so on! My friend say I'm really good! I've never taken any art classes though. Frown

cookiethecat
cookiethecat wrote:
2012-07-14 07:46:24 -0700

im 11 started to draw when i was like 5

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-14 07:45:46 -0700

Art helps me express the feelings i am unable to share with my parents and friends...

musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife wrote:
2012-07-14 07:44:31 -0700

I've always loved drawing, but i only REALLY got into it once i took a semister of Art in school. I got a 100 on my final, and everyone says i'm good smile Next school year, i'm taking a full year of Studio Art! Big Grin

-Skrillex
-Skrillex wrote:
2012-07-14 07:36:15 -0700

I've been drawing for years! I've been getting very high grades, and my teacher is very proud.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-14 07:35:25 -0700

I'm 12 and I geuss I'm ok at drawing I mean i got a 6a in my last marked work for school (grade c/b in GCSEs, not sure what a 6a would be in America) ill post a pic if you don't belive me

SerenadeKiwi
SerenadeKiwi wrote:
2012-07-14 07:27:12 -0700

I'm 12 and I began drawing when I started daycare. I wouldn't go to sleep! So, when I did, they rewarded me by waking me up and letting me draw. When I hit 11 is when I really started! I can draw awesomely now, and everyone that I knew would ask me if they could have one of my drawings!

cookiethecat
cookiethecat wrote:
2012-07-14 07:11:01 -0700

post it then the wole world can see it

ireland
ireland wrote:
2012-06-09 19:53:48 -0700

well i am 11 years old and i love drawing but i am afraid to show it to others! i think these kids are really talented and brave enogh to show and sell their art work. i wish i can sell and show my artwork.did i mention i love art? well,good bye!

aokpartyanimal
aokpartyanimal wrote:
2012-06-04 11:58:49 -0700

i luv drawing manga comics and strips plus Mark Crilley from youtube is awesome at drawing 2. I have this little fan club sort of thing at skool cause everyone crowds round to watch me draw and they all think I'm great
smile

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-05-22 18:42:33 -0700

I kind of luv to draw graphics

Do You Find These Paintings Offensive?

• No, there's nothing wrong with them.
  • I'm offended by the Holy Virgin Mary painting.
  • I think that Jesus Rising #4 is offensive.
  • I don't like either of them.

Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Micro_paint-article
There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have diffe...
Tons of art is described as "priceless" but KW's found some paintings with giant price tags. Chec...

Random in the forums

shae508
shae508 posted in Say Anything:
HEEEEEeeeeeEEEEyyyyYYYYYyy! :)
katerine46
cyber bulling is a bad thing to do because teens around the world are getting bullied everyday and they are killing themselves because of cyber bulling and thats not good so if you are getting bullied go tell an adult or your friend don't think negative think positive. :)
bea_wuvvs_chu
Couple Trouble: Reasons For Breaking Up   Pretty Petty Problems These are the reasons why couples breakup.  Problems that is so small that sometimes causes couples to breakup.   -He doesn't reply to your messages -He is not thoughtful, for example he/she forgets that it's your monthsary or what anniversary you guys are suppose to celebrate -He is not a gentleman -Different lifestyle -Super talkative -- or maybe the opposite Fight for Love: There may be a second chance for the both of you, because these are only small reasons which may be solved by meeting halfway.  Remember, to each his own.  You need to accept and respect who he is --- that's the foundation of a potentially long-lasting relationship. Take Flight: The reasons why you don't like him outweigh the reasons why you like him.  It would be difficult to work out a relationship with someone who's qualities don't meet your standards.
blackpearrl
"saturn3" wrote:I wish i can have a pet  girffe well, i wish i could pet a lion
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Electronics:
Well, this year, I got a cell phone. ( Except it has no phone calls).