Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Amazing Kid Artists

Once every 500 years or so, a really special artist is born. Someone like Leonardo De Vinci or Michelangelo comes along and changes the way we do art, whether its painting, drawing or sculpting. Back to Article

egc68
egc68 wrote:
2012-02-24 17:28:54 -0800

wow this is so cool, and yeah i love art smile

purplefreak54
purplefreak54 wrote:
2012-02-19 05:49:36 -0800

the way to paint an eye-catching painting is to show your moods or feelings to the painting.

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-02-19 05:42:35 -0800

They are both good (compared to this oh-so spectacular art in the Springfield art Meausam) for there age but I think they just became artists because they payed art-selling companies a lot of money. If everyone in the world had enough money to get in buissness, there would be no such thing as "bad art".

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 05:34:41 -0800

i like making stuff... sometimes tho it gose rog............

Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl wrote:
2012-02-18 19:39:20 -0800

The boy's a good artists. The girl.... mmm... well, it's just abstract art really. Anybody can do that in my opinion. I love to draw. :3 I'm mostly good at cartoon though. I wanna be a comic book artist someday, or a cartoonist maybe. ^-^

OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten wrote:
2012-02-18 14:41:08 -0800

Okay.
I think the first boy is good but the little girl's is just random splatters. I can do that. I have done that.

princtonzboo400
princtonzboo400 wrote:
2012-02-18 04:53:10 -0800

i know how u feel makes mine look like trash

Whitepaws101
Whitepaws101 wrote:
2012-02-17 18:05:11 -0800

Wow...Compared to this...Mine isn't too good

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-02-17 16:18:39 -0800

tht is soo cool!
dnt b haters!
its adroable! smile

kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm wrote:
2012-02-17 14:41:49 -0800

Hehe, this was cool. c:

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-02-17 14:26:46 -0800

aNY1 CAN B A PANITER AND THEY R SAYING THEY ARE THA MOST FAMOUS FOR THAT CR@p?

salonikk
salonikk wrote:
2012-02-17 14:13:40 -0800

WHAT THE HECKKKK why isAelita Andre famous?! EVERY LITTLE KID WITH ACCESS TO THAT WOULD DO THAT! I DID THAT! EVERYONE DOES THAT!

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-02-17 10:43:34 -0800

Awesome [:

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-02-11 16:35:58 -0800

its not every 500 years its more like every year..
im good at painting too....
plus there wont be any kid artists like that anymore because kids i.q`s are getting lower and i bet that half of you are reading this slowly because you can barely read!

bluwolf44
bluwolf44 wrote:
2012-02-04 06:49:29 -0800

Wow.... Aelita realy inspired me. I've made sort of an abstract painting before, but it was on regular printer paper and is lost now. Frown I think it was the best thing I've ever made. Anyway, as an artist, (not professional of course) she's really inspired me.

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-02-02 13:35:55 -0800

Wow. Amazing. c(:

Almondjoy01
Almondjoy01 wrote:
2012-02-01 20:30:55 -0800

hm. how cute. smile

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-02-01 19:25:13 -0800

wow...i wish it was me...good for them

Yummy Bear
Yummy Bear wrote:
2012-01-25 04:43:52 -0800

That was pretty nice

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-01-24 19:26:52 -0800

this art is gr8! Angel

Do You Find These Paintings Offensive?

• No, there's nothing wrong with them.
  • I'm offended by the Holy Virgin Mary painting.
  • I think that Jesus Rising #4 is offensive.
  • I don't like either of them.

Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Micro_paint-article
There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have diffe...
Tons of art is described as "priceless" but KW's found some paintings with giant price tags. Chec...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour