Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: October 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:32:37 -0700

Not as funny as the other ones

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2012-02-12 10:04:17 -0800

so funny im loling

livvygirl789
livvygirl789 wrote:
2011-11-22 01:27:39 -0800

ive had many silly moments...

EmoBoyFreak_1881214
EmoBoyFreak_1881214 wrote:
2011-11-21 14:45:21 -0800

lol thats funny but sad at the same time what did he say after that happend??

*You Know You Love Me*
*You Know You Love Me* wrote:
2011-11-21 14:41:35 -0800

Okay mine is when i peeded on my bf when i was watching a scary movie lol ewwww

Mackennaaaa_1942886
Mackennaaaa_1942886 wrote:
2011-11-07 18:51:46 -0800

Go Squidward!!!

jennifergirlbaby
jennifergirlbaby wrote:
2011-11-05 18:32:49 -0700

love it

shyanne3333
shyanne3333 wrote:
2011-10-31 09:04:52 -0700

hey people i love this one

PartyRockahGirl2016

PartyRockahGirl2016 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:40:19 -0700

hey

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:39:03 -0700

im leaveing wanna talk talk to me on my pro

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:38:31 -0700

mmmm somthin smoken somebody better call 911 cuz babyy ur on fire

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:37:29 -0700

monster master 06 don't leave

PartyRockahGirl2016
PartyRockahGirl2016 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:37:08 -0700

how ya doin ya preety fine urself

dancegrimes

PartyRockahGirl2016 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:35:24 -0700

u cute

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:35:19 -0700

ikr srry im boredd like hell im not talkin here no more bye

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.