Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: October 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:34:18 -0700

u r rude and i don't live in a nighboorhood and u live in cailaforna if that is how u speel it i live in virgina

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:33:19 -0700

ohhhhhhhhhhhh nd whoz thiz litte cutie right here partyy rockaj girl 2016

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:31:59 -0700

yessss we do i see u everyday around ur nighboor hood im boreddddd im out bye

PartyRockahGirl2016

dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:28:41 -0700

monster master 06 plzzz talk to me on me or u pro i am bored

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:26:58 -0700

nahhhh im gdd dnt add her jk yea u should shes a nice girl

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:21:52 -0700

plzzz add me peeps

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:18:28 -0700

JESSICA GOES WARR PLZZ ADD ME!!!!!!

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:24:32 -0700

???????weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faith67
faith67 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:17:00 -0700

haha i like the weddgie war thing xD tht 1's hillarious!(: i also like the high flyer cuz ur suppose to not wiegh that much wen u r a high flyer...and the girl is i guess lol

my dad plays for raskle flatts
my dad plays for raskle flatts wrote:
2011-10-28 09:03:55 -0700

NO 1 PUT BIANCA RYAN ON HALL OF SHAME, AND NO 1 GETS HURT

this why, BIANCA RYAN IS MY HERO!!!

serena2202

alexus4432 wrote:
2011-10-14 05:30:43 -0700

laim

♪♫scones♫♪
♪♫scones♫♪ wrote:
2011-10-13 21:29:56 -0700

Hehe, I play the clarinet too only I am much older than grade 5. I'm practicing right now! smile

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_hall of shame_micro

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!