Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: October 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:34:18 -0700

u r rude and i don't live in a nighboorhood and u live in cailaforna if that is how u speel it i live in virgina

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:33:19 -0700

ohhhhhhhhhhhh nd whoz thiz litte cutie right here partyy rockaj girl 2016

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:31:59 -0700

yessss we do i see u everyday around ur nighboor hood im boreddddd im out bye

PartyRockahGirl2016

dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:28:41 -0700

monster master 06 plzzz talk to me on me or u pro i am bored

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:26:58 -0700

nahhhh im gdd dnt add her jk yea u should shes a nice girl

dancegrimes
dancegrimes wrote:
2011-10-31 08:21:52 -0700

plzzz add me peeps

monster master 06
monster master 06 wrote:
2011-10-31 08:18:28 -0700

JESSICA GOES WARR PLZZ ADD ME!!!!!!

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:24:32 -0700

???????weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faith67
faith67 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:17:00 -0700

haha i like the weddgie war thing xD tht 1's hillarious!(: i also like the high flyer cuz ur suppose to not wiegh that much wen u r a high flyer...and the girl is i guess lol

my dad plays for raskle flatts
my dad plays for raskle flatts wrote:
2011-10-28 09:03:55 -0700

NO 1 PUT BIANCA RYAN ON HALL OF SHAME, AND NO 1 GETS HURT

this why, BIANCA RYAN IS MY HERO!!!

serena2202

alexus4432 wrote:
2011-10-14 05:30:43 -0700

laim

♪♫scones♫♪
♪♫scones♫♪ wrote:
2011-10-13 21:29:56 -0700

Hehe, I play the clarinet too only I am much older than grade 5. I'm practicing right now! smile

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.