Comments

Introducing Be Kind Online - help us and be the change!

Kidzworld has launched a new program called "Be Kind Online" with a super cool new website where you, your friends, your parents, your teachers, really anyone can learn about cyber bullying. Back to Article

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-22 16:55:25 -0800

I get cyber bullied

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-22 16:49:24 -0800

anyone who doesn't like this it's because they are an cyberbully

ninjapoptart
ninjapoptart wrote:
2011-10-04 19:24:24 -0700

well, i dont bully, so u dont bully. kapish? get it? got it? good end of discussion

MusicalBabez
MusicalBabez wrote:
2011-10-04 19:22:50 -0700

BE NICE.. THATS ALL I CAN SAY...

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2011-10-04 19:21:58 -0700

It's important to be kind online ! smile

jordiana1
jordiana1 wrote:
2011-10-03 16:52:35 -0700

stop bullying it's cruel not nice how would you like it is someone did that to you think about it life is not right when you dispex others bullying is not cool you should be nice at all times give respect to not give respect you bee nice to be cool just do not bully

Brianna1263

lilmamahaha123 wrote:
2011-10-02 18:33:13 -0700

thats ugh

ChuSayWha098
ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-10-02 13:04:58 -0700

-D HIM FOR NO REASON!!!!!

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-10-02 08:35:26 -0700

I Know , Life Would Be Easier And Everyone Would Be Theirselfs.

-Leanna,
-Leanna, wrote:
2011-10-02 08:33:46 -0700

Only If Everyone Would Be Kind Online.

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-10-02 01:56:25 -0700

if there was no bulling in the world , life be a lot easy xx

LovesGuyz
LovesGuyz wrote:
2011-10-01 19:22:42 -0700

NO BULLIES.

kellie11_1908431
kellie11_1908431 wrote:
2011-10-01 16:29:51 -0700

I no rite Frustrated

Cecegurl
Cecegurl wrote:
2011-10-01 16:20:00 -0700

Wow! I am soooo glad because alot of people are getting bullied online including me.I usaully just ignore it but sometimes it gets to the point where I wanna cry.It's just not fair kids,teens,and even parents write whatever they want to online but they wouldn't say it in real life.Thank you soooooo much for making this I know it will help ALOT! smile

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-10-01 14:36:20 -0700

Awesome!

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-10-01 08:12:51 -0700

too bad most people don't support this...xD

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-10-01 03:24:11 -0700

hi with your help we can put a stop to buling builing isn't right and never will be so please if you know somoene thats being bulied or your getting buliled don't stay slient get some help
your not alone so what are you waiting for can put a full stop to builing

Someone tries to add you to their online network but you don’t think you know who they are. Do you
  • Add them
  • See if you know anyone in common
  • Accept them but limit what they can see
  • Ignore/block the request

Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.