Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Introducing Be Kind Online - help us and be the change!

Kidzworld has launched a new program called "Be Kind Online" with a super cool new website where you, your friends, your parents, your teachers, really anyone can learn about cyber bullying. Back to Article

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-01-22 16:55:25 -0800

I get cyber bullied

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-22 16:49:24 -0800

anyone who doesn't like this it's because they are an cyberbully

ninjapoptart
ninjapoptart wrote:
2011-10-04 19:24:24 -0700

well, i dont bully, so u dont bully. kapish? get it? got it? good end of discussion

MusicalBabez
MusicalBabez wrote:
2011-10-04 19:22:50 -0700

BE NICE.. THATS ALL I CAN SAY...

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2011-10-04 19:21:58 -0700

It's important to be kind online ! smile

jordiana1
jordiana1 wrote:
2011-10-03 16:52:35 -0700

stop bullying it's cruel not nice how would you like it is someone did that to you think about it life is not right when you dispex others bullying is not cool you should be nice at all times give respect to not give respect you bee nice to be cool just do not bully

Brianna1263

lilmamahaha123 wrote:
2011-10-02 18:33:13 -0700

thats ugh

ChuSayWha098
ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-10-02 13:04:58 -0700

-D HIM FOR NO REASON!!!!!

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-10-02 08:35:26 -0700

I Know , Life Would Be Easier And Everyone Would Be Theirselfs.

-Leanna,
-Leanna, wrote:
2011-10-02 08:33:46 -0700

Only If Everyone Would Be Kind Online.

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-10-02 01:56:25 -0700

if there was no bulling in the world , life be a lot easy xx

LovesGuyz
LovesGuyz wrote:
2011-10-01 19:22:42 -0700

NO BULLIES.

kellie11_1908431
kellie11_1908431 wrote:
2011-10-01 16:29:51 -0700

I no rite Frustrated

Cecegurl
Cecegurl wrote:
2011-10-01 16:20:00 -0700

Wow! I am soooo glad because alot of people are getting bullied online including me.I usaully just ignore it but sometimes it gets to the point where I wanna cry.It's just not fair kids,teens,and even parents write whatever they want to online but they wouldn't say it in real life.Thank you soooooo much for making this I know it will help ALOT! smile

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-10-01 14:36:20 -0700

Awesome!

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-10-01 08:12:51 -0700

too bad most people don't support this...xD

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-10-01 03:24:11 -0700

hi with your help we can put a stop to buling builing isn't right and never will be so please if you know somoene thats being bulied or your getting buliled don't stay slient get some help
your not alone so what are you waiting for can put a full stop to builing

Someone tries to add you to their online network but you don’t think you know who they are. Do you
  • Add them
  • See if you know anyone in common
  • Accept them but limit what they can see
  • Ignore/block the request

Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Micro_cyberbully-mic
Emily Osment (of “Hannah Montana”) and Kay Panabaker (“Ordinary Family”) tell us how to survive t...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (