Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001 wrote:
2011-12-03 19:34:25 -0800

I'm a Scorpio! Kool smile

Tekeda
Tekeda wrote:
2011-12-03 05:11:14 -0800

iht iz ahl about Gemini.Which means If there's something you don't understand in school, don't be too stubborn to ask for help. And love mean:Love: Try to enjoy the moment with your crush - not everything needs to be mapped out ahead of time....

Love Love

selenia wrote:
2011-11-23 09:50:56 -0800

I'm A awsome people

selenia
selenia wrote:
2011-11-23 09:48:23 -0800

i'm a libra and i'm awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

missna11
missna11 wrote:
2011-11-19 14:47:56 -0800

im a libra we the best

Brookelle_Hearts_You
Brookelle_Hearts_You wrote:
2011-11-06 10:11:41 -0800

Im A LIBRA And Im Awsome

Brookelle_Hearts_You
Brookelle_Hearts_You wrote:
2011-11-06 10:10:33 -0800

Im A LIBRA And They Rock!!!!!!!

diggy_luvr
diggy_luvr wrote:
2011-11-02 14:29:37 -0700

omg i am an aries too! this i awesome

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-11-02 13:54:34 -0700

im a Pisces! WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT! ithis is good advice!

shakita
shakita wrote:
2011-11-02 13:51:01 -0700

i am a cancer! CANCERS RULE!!!!!!!

Aquapilot

iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:10:55 -0700

I'm a scorpio

helloagain11
helloagain11 wrote:
2011-10-26 21:09:24 -0700

I'm a libra and ONGG That's the EXACT RIGHT HOROSCOPE 4 ME1 It's like you know me!

harley001
harley001 wrote:
2011-10-26 06:59:53 -0700

im a aqua i rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniawesome
Daniawesome wrote:
2011-10-25 15:51:56 -0700

im aqua and it rocks Cool

Mia Pia Aim
Mia Pia Aim wrote:
2011-10-25 12:55:56 -0700

im one too but i realy do have a sis that drives me crazy.

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.