Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001 wrote:
2011-12-03 19:34:25 -0800

I'm a Scorpio! Kool smile

Tekeda
Tekeda wrote:
2011-12-03 05:11:14 -0800

iht iz ahl about Gemini.Which means If there's something you don't understand in school, don't be too stubborn to ask for help. And love mean:Love: Try to enjoy the moment with your crush - not everything needs to be mapped out ahead of time....

Love Love

selenia wrote:
2011-11-23 09:50:56 -0800

I'm A awsome people

selenia
selenia wrote:
2011-11-23 09:48:23 -0800

i'm a libra and i'm awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

missna11
missna11 wrote:
2011-11-19 14:47:56 -0800

im a libra we the best

Brookelle_Hearts_You
Brookelle_Hearts_You wrote:
2011-11-06 10:11:41 -0800

Im A LIBRA And Im Awsome

Brookelle_Hearts_You
Brookelle_Hearts_You wrote:
2011-11-06 10:10:33 -0800

Im A LIBRA And They Rock!!!!!!!

diggy_luvr
diggy_luvr wrote:
2011-11-02 14:29:37 -0700

omg i am an aries too! this i awesome

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-11-02 13:54:34 -0700

im a Pisces! WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT! ithis is good advice!

shakita
shakita wrote:
2011-11-02 13:51:01 -0700

i am a cancer! CANCERS RULE!!!!!!!

Aquapilot

iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-10-30 17:10:55 -0700

I'm a scorpio

helloagain11
helloagain11 wrote:
2011-10-26 21:09:24 -0700

I'm a libra and ONGG That's the EXACT RIGHT HOROSCOPE 4 ME1 It's like you know me!

harley001
harley001 wrote:
2011-10-26 06:59:53 -0700

im a aqua i rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniawesome
Daniawesome wrote:
2011-10-25 15:51:56 -0700

im aqua and it rocks Cool

Mia Pia Aim
Mia Pia Aim wrote:
2011-10-25 12:55:56 -0700

im one too but i realy do have a sis that drives me crazy.

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)