Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

Mia Pia Aim
Mia Pia Aim wrote:
2011-10-25 12:54:38 -0700

i'm a capricorn too.Dec. 23 Big Grin

TaylorGang453
TaylorGang453 wrote:
2011-10-24 15:50:42 -0700

Gemini

blueberry126226
blueberry126226 wrote:
2011-10-24 08:59:36 -0700

i'm Gemini! and i don't know at school is
at sports day i don't know that do i do my
make up at home or school? and it's
already end of the term! lolz

Year4fan9046

celita10 wrote:
2011-10-24 06:43:04 -0700

I'm a Capricorn !smile

Chloe1105
Chloe1105 wrote:
2011-10-23 11:59:42 -0700

I'm Capricorn and im not listening to my horoscope

Lemonade9
Lemonade9 wrote:
2011-10-23 07:11:54 -0700

I'm Aquarius... smile

kitkats_krazy
kitkats_krazy wrote:
2011-10-22 17:49:21 -0700

hahaha i'm aries, and i dn't need a crush...coz i've got ma bf (:

TinkerbellTara

cookiemonster406 wrote:
2011-10-20 19:04:53 -0700

ahhhhh hALLOWEN ROCKS

thebigbully
thebigbully wrote:
2011-10-20 12:19:46 -0700

everyone add me as a friend

pikachu_luver
pikachu_luver wrote:
2011-10-19 07:14:00 -0700

im a virgo! Big Grin

PurpleKingdom99
PurpleKingdom99 wrote:
2011-10-18 05:02:46 -0700

Im am a libra an cant wait till my b day

kerli225

2011-10-17 04:21:16 -0700

i'm sagitareus

DIAMONDDIVA
DIAMONDDIVA wrote:
2011-10-16 02:53:25 -0700

I am a Scorpio.

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.