Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

belle13
belle13 wrote:
2011-10-04 08:40:35 -0700

I don't have siblings so it would maybe be my cousinz. Big Grin

report
seeker88
seeker88 wrote:
2011-10-03 20:50:17 -0700

AQUARIUS

report
AdamIsMe
AdamIsMe wrote:
2011-10-03 20:18:24 -0700

I don't know what I am xD

report
ninjapoptart
ninjapoptart wrote:
2011-10-03 20:17:37 -0700

woot woot! aquarius!

report
mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-10-03 19:56:23 -0700

wooooo hoooo!!!! goee libra!!! (oct 20) dhattz wuzzup! Cool Big Grin

report
hotpie
hotpie wrote:
2011-10-03 19:51:52 -0700

Go October Mine Is The 12th

report
bbydollar
bbydollar wrote:
2011-10-03 19:02:59 -0700

yea go aquarius jan. 23

report
AsiaBhaddDoee
AsiaBhaddDoee wrote:
2011-10-03 18:46:17 -0700

Im A Pisces | Feb . 28 All Daii |

report
wonowono12
wonowono12 wrote:
2011-10-03 17:49:34 -0700

im a Aquarius February 9 smile i cant wait for ht big surprise in the store

report
designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2011-10-03 17:12:51 -0700

im a libra oct 2. my b-day just passed.smile

report
mymysion
mymysion wrote:
2011-10-03 16:51:37 -0700

im a virgo september 5th 2002 smile

report
makemagic76
makemagic76 wrote:
2011-10-03 16:33:07 -0700

I'm am an Aquarius!
January 29 smile
I hope I never have a love triangle either. Worried

report
alexislovesyou:D
alexislovesyou:D wrote:
2011-10-03 16:21:30 -0700

I'm a cancer(: june 25.

report
jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2011-10-03 16:12:17 -0700

im a taurus april 28

report
Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo
Elmo_Iz_Ma_Boo wrote:
2011-10-03 16:11:58 -0700

Happy birthday to u Clown

report
Its Me AleX
Its Me AleX wrote:
2011-10-03 16:11:29 -0700

im a libra october 21

report
kimori01
kimori01 wrote:
2011-10-03 16:10:01 -0700

caprilcorn

report
awsomegirl10
awsomegirl10 wrote:
2011-10-03 16:09:21 -0700

my birthday is todaay!!!!

report
itsrealsara
itsrealsara wrote:
2011-10-03 16:05:50 -0700

aries!!!!!april 18

report
minicrut
minicrut wrote:
2011-10-03 16:04:59 -0700

I'm a libra!! B-day iz October 13th!! 10 more days!!!! Big Grin
P.s. happy late birthday!!!!!Big Grin

report
back to story
F1075477883218

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

  • My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

related stories

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes