Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

lillyann91
lillyann91 wrote:
2011-10-03 15:31:58 -0700

im a libra my birthday is October 2nd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seymore15
seymore15 wrote:
2011-10-03 15:04:29 -0700

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!! AND YA TOTALLY GOING TO PARTY!!! WHY WOULDNT I?!?!

Utalkin2me?
Utalkin2me? wrote:
2011-10-03 14:44:27 -0700

LOOKS LIKE IM GOING PARTYYY!!!

but dis things r fake so ya(:

medussa1
medussa1 wrote:
2011-10-03 14:36:16 -0700

leo girl rawr lol and loving every moment of it

angel.ashley15
angel.ashley15 wrote:
2011-10-03 13:57:34 -0700

i Aquarius!!! ;3

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-03 13:23:35 -0700

im pices and this is tottally right!

barbie_nickizi
barbie_nickizi wrote:
2011-10-03 12:27:09 -0700

Ima Libra Happy Birthday To Meeeh!! lol

lilybethrules
lilybethrules wrote:
2011-10-02 18:50:08 -0700

lol happy b day me woot im a year older Big Grin presents on 21st

brelovesyou
brelovesyou wrote:
2011-10-02 15:09:34 -0700

whteva!! lol i dont kno wht 2 thnk!?!

cutie120999
cutie120999 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:42:38 -0700

i love horoscopes

Makenzie$WAGG
Makenzie$WAGG wrote:
2011-10-02 14:37:19 -0700

I luv bein a Virgo

jordan12
jordan12 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:18:00 -0700

im cancer...i dont know if thats good or notFrown it doesnt sound good

Glasgow Girl 14
Glasgow Girl 14 wrote:
2011-10-02 14:11:25 -0700

I'm supposed to be Libra but they'rre saying i'm Scorpio ??

_mecca_1997

Ayannah7845
Ayannah7845 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:33:04 -0700

im a virgo
you know me
just like beyonce
and i will belive in my future if its bad
well any one a virgo except for me!!
i will all ways have the apportunaty to do what ever i want so any one who wants to be my
friend knock your self out just send me a
request!!

Dayana21Fragoso
Dayana21Fragoso wrote:
2011-10-02 12:22:51 -0700

man make clothes or computer

-StephanieHeartsYew.
-StephanieHeartsYew. wrote:
2011-10-02 12:22:48 -0700

Im a Libra(:
My Birthday Is Actually In 1 week and 4 dayss(:

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-10-02 12:19:59 -0700

I'm Leo. ^-^

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

kaykay2002