Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

iwoveyou
iwoveyou wrote:
2011-10-02 12:19:04 -0700

libra♥

Kensley (:
Kensley (: wrote:
2011-10-02 12:18:21 -0700

Gemini♥

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:17:12 -0700

I'm Scorpio. For some reason they said I am going to be feeling down this month. ):

mamagirl289
mamagirl289 wrote:
2011-10-02 09:07:20 -0700

im a staggitaris

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:47:55 -0700

oh wow i've been doin mine for along time with out even noticing

blackdragondude350
blackdragondude350 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:40:25 -0700

I'm a Libra...my horoscpoe's wrong. I have no friends...

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-10-02 06:26:44 -0700

...wut. sigh... D: i dont like mine this month [im a Cancer]. because i dont like drama and i dont know how my crush feels about me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-02 03:29:34 -0700

Woop! Was waiting for this. smile

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-10-02 01:47:58 -0700

my horoscope is wrong i am not the jel type

Funnyman246
Funnyman246 wrote:
2011-10-02 00:27:35 -0700

I'm a Scorpio and I'd say this thing makes no sense.

nurudin
nurudin wrote:
2011-10-02 00:02:38 -0700

Hey am nurudin your penpal from Uganda, am sorry for not commenting you or sending u something. I was busy with school. lol but I will be on internet on every Sunday. And in evening, so u can ask me what ever u want. am 14 .love u friend . Raspberry

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-10-01 21:22:42 -0700

ohh again,nt a gud 1, Scorpions...

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2011-10-01 19:59:26 -0700

love this libras rooooock!

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.
penguinlover10
penguinlover10 posted in Friends:
I have a friend but i feel like she spends more time with another one of my other friends. I think she wants a best friend. Is she really by best friend i mean i have a better BFF anyway.
penguinlover10
Try to see if you can meet them in person again and ask William if he had fun in New York. I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he probably ust didn't have the thie to reply.
sambunny02
sambunny02 posted in Friends:
No problem I'm glad to do it and the advice was great.