Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

iwoveyou
iwoveyou wrote:
2011-10-02 12:19:04 -0700

libra♥

Kensley (:
Kensley (: wrote:
2011-10-02 12:18:21 -0700

Gemini♥

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:17:12 -0700

I'm Scorpio. For some reason they said I am going to be feeling down this month. ):

mamagirl289
mamagirl289 wrote:
2011-10-02 09:07:20 -0700

im a staggitaris

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:47:55 -0700

oh wow i've been doin mine for along time with out even noticing

blackdragondude350
blackdragondude350 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:40:25 -0700

I'm a Libra...my horoscpoe's wrong. I have no friends...

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-10-02 06:26:44 -0700

...wut. sigh... D: i dont like mine this month [im a Cancer]. because i dont like drama and i dont know how my crush feels about me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-02 03:29:34 -0700

Woop! Was waiting for this. smile

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-10-02 01:47:58 -0700

my horoscope is wrong i am not the jel type

Funnyman246
Funnyman246 wrote:
2011-10-02 00:27:35 -0700

I'm a Scorpio and I'd say this thing makes no sense.

nurudin
nurudin wrote:
2011-10-02 00:02:38 -0700

Hey am nurudin your penpal from Uganda, am sorry for not commenting you or sending u something. I was busy with school. lol but I will be on internet on every Sunday. And in evening, so u can ask me what ever u want. am 14 .love u friend . Raspberry

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-10-01 21:22:42 -0700

ohh again,nt a gud 1, Scorpions...

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2011-10-01 19:59:26 -0700

love this libras rooooock!

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

AsianBeauty18
AsianBeauty18 posted in Friends:
The best thing to do is to be simple and direct in a nice and tactful way. You can start by saying, "I need to talk to you. I know you really believe we have a friendship, but I don't feel comfortable with you on that level yet. This doesn't mean we will never talk again, we can be nice to each other, just that we aren't friends like you think we are." Try to be as nice as possible!!!!
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
more details please?
pinksaran
pinksaran posted in Friends:
One of the boys in my grade is telling that I'm his friend. But I know I'm not his friend. What should solve the problem?
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello Bun and Im sorry for saying this but your brothers been the brat and its normal though. Erm me suggestion is to keep the diary for one week of all the horrible things he done on you and then tell him and your Mum you want the family meeting about it and then show the list and make him explain each thing he done and say it has to stop. He probably wont listen but its worth trying and good luck :love [whispers I has other ideas too like hiding something of his and saying you will only give it back if he gives you back your whatever he has taken but Im not gonna give this advises ;-)]
AsianBeauty18
It is normal behavior for a young teenage boy, but if it gets out of hand, your parents should have a private conversation with him or get a counselor.