Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

iwoveyou
iwoveyou wrote:
2011-10-02 12:19:04 -0700

libra♥

Kensley (:
Kensley (: wrote:
2011-10-02 12:18:21 -0700

Gemini♥

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:17:12 -0700

I'm Scorpio. For some reason they said I am going to be feeling down this month. ):

mamagirl289
mamagirl289 wrote:
2011-10-02 09:07:20 -0700

im a staggitaris

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:47:55 -0700

oh wow i've been doin mine for along time with out even noticing

blackdragondude350
blackdragondude350 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:40:25 -0700

I'm a Libra...my horoscpoe's wrong. I have no friends...

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-10-02 06:26:44 -0700

...wut. sigh... D: i dont like mine this month [im a Cancer]. because i dont like drama and i dont know how my crush feels about me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-02 03:29:34 -0700

Woop! Was waiting for this. smile

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-10-02 01:47:58 -0700

my horoscope is wrong i am not the jel type

Funnyman246
Funnyman246 wrote:
2011-10-02 00:27:35 -0700

I'm a Scorpio and I'd say this thing makes no sense.

nurudin
nurudin wrote:
2011-10-02 00:02:38 -0700

Hey am nurudin your penpal from Uganda, am sorry for not commenting you or sending u something. I was busy with school. lol but I will be on internet on every Sunday. And in evening, so u can ask me what ever u want. am 14 .love u friend . Raspberry

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-10-01 21:22:42 -0700

ohh again,nt a gud 1, Scorpions...

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2011-10-01 19:59:26 -0700

love this libras rooooock!

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

wwefan90
wwefan90 posted in Family Issues:
my mom is not around has not been fore 16 years
jaymir2cool14
at should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i don i would read the bible every time ur mom argues, go some were and say dis OUR FATHER, WHO ARE IN HEAVEN HOLLOW BE THY NAME, THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IN HEAVEN, GIVE US THIS DAY ARE DAILEY BREAD AND FORGIVE US ARE DEPTS AS WE FORGIVE ARE DEPTERS, FOR THYNESS THY KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN, [friend request me]
FudgeBrownies
my dad lives in Illinois so he cant be around to help out like he should be. but my mom likes to start arguing about him supposedly abandoned me and all that.... what should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i dont get grounded for arguing back with attitude.....what should i do?
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Friends:
If it's a one-off, then she's probably your friend- we all have our flaws. But it sounds like she's constantly doing this- your friend's probably a foe. Talk about it with her- ask her why she's doing this/that to you.
rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.