Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

October 2011 Horoscopes

Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month really is right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIBRA!) Back to Article

iwoveyou
iwoveyou wrote:
2011-10-02 12:19:04 -0700

libra♥

Kensley (:
Kensley (: wrote:
2011-10-02 12:18:21 -0700

Gemini♥

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:17:12 -0700

I'm Scorpio. For some reason they said I am going to be feeling down this month. ):

mamagirl289
mamagirl289 wrote:
2011-10-02 09:07:20 -0700

im a staggitaris

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:47:55 -0700

oh wow i've been doin mine for along time with out even noticing

blackdragondude350
blackdragondude350 wrote:
2011-10-02 08:40:25 -0700

I'm a Libra...my horoscpoe's wrong. I have no friends...

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-10-02 06:26:44 -0700

...wut. sigh... D: i dont like mine this month [im a Cancer]. because i dont like drama and i dont know how my crush feels about me

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-02 03:29:34 -0700

Woop! Was waiting for this. smile

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-10-02 01:47:58 -0700

my horoscope is wrong i am not the jel type

Funnyman246
Funnyman246 wrote:
2011-10-02 00:27:35 -0700

I'm a Scorpio and I'd say this thing makes no sense.

nurudin
nurudin wrote:
2011-10-02 00:02:38 -0700

Hey am nurudin your penpal from Uganda, am sorry for not commenting you or sending u something. I was busy with school. lol but I will be on internet on every Sunday. And in evening, so u can ask me what ever u want. am 14 .love u friend . Raspberry

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-10-01 21:22:42 -0700

ohh again,nt a gud 1, Scorpions...

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2011-10-01 19:59:26 -0700

love this libras rooooock!

Worst Event Your Stars Predicted?

• My cat dying.
  • My 'rents getting divorced.
  • My BF/GF breaking up with me.
  • My horoscope has never predicted anything bad.

Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...
Micro_july 2011 horoscopes_micro
Now that summer’s in full swing, find out what the month will bring! Check out your July 2011 Hor...

Snickers147
 :) Aww thank you :D
angelkittykat11
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it will change :) If they break up, at least expect it. I know you like his girlfriend, and you want them to stay together, but with all the fights, they might not. Don't be surprised if they do, and if they don't. Just hope for the best :D
Snickers147
Thanx c:  I will try to tell them how I feel
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
There's nothing you can do. There is no "Oh, well all you have to do is tell them how you feel" when it comes to this.
Snickers147
 :( Ugh!!!! My dad and his girlfriend is at it again, they are keep fighting everyday over stupid stuff, and I dont like it when they are fighting everyday and I feel bad for my little siblings and me hearing them fight everyday and the swearing and name calling everyday my little siblings are to young to learn swears and seeing their parents fight. I don't want a family that fights everyday I want a happy family that doesn't fight. I like my dads girlfriend she's nice to me and my little brother she buys us stuff we want and she gives me money when I need it, an I don't want her and my dad to break up she did a lot for me and my brother.    What should I do to make them stop fighting everyday? How should I make them love each other and to get along with each other?   Can anyone give me advice please