Comments

Glee: Season 3, Episode 3 :: Asian F

This week on Glee (Season 3, Episode 3), Rachel and Mercedes compete for the lead role in the school musical. Read Kidzworld’s recap of “Asian F”, which aired October 4, 2011, to find out what happened! Back to Article

-LoveeHannah(:
-LoveeHannah(: wrote:
2011-10-05 18:17:37 -0700

Hate Gleee : /

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-10-05 16:34:39 -0700

Idk if she is yet but it was awesome cuz she sang Run The World by Beyonce and I WAS LIKE OMG!

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-10-05 16:32:45 -0700

Hahahaa! It was funny when Mike said he has an A- and Tina said the Asian F!

carriefan98
carriefan98 wrote:
2011-10-05 15:37:50 -0700

It WAS the best episode of Glee!

iHistorian
iHistorian wrote:
2011-10-05 15:28:47 -0700

I didn't get to see it. /: But it looks like it was awesome, and I feel bad for Kurt...he really wanted that part, and it looks like Brittany'll be getting class pres. Nothing EVER goes right for him... >_>

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-05 13:19:57 -0700

i luv glee but i dont like the...... gays O______O

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2011-10-05 10:43:53 -0700

= P

*_*ello_love*_*
*_*ello_love*_* wrote:
2011-10-05 10:11:35 -0700

OMG MIKE SUNG!!!!! it took forever!!!!

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_matthew-morrison-micro
Fans of Glee love Matthew Morrison, who plays teacher Will Schuester. Find out more about this si...
Micro_chris colfer micro
Chris Colfer’s portrayal of Kurt on the hit show Glee has won him fans around the world. Find out...
Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...

Entertainment in the forums

Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.
-Gwen42--
My mom used it in the firepit
-Gwen42--