Comments

Glee: Season 3, Episode 3 :: Asian F

This week on Glee (Season 3, Episode 3), Rachel and Mercedes compete for the lead role in the school musical. Read Kidzworld’s recap of “Asian F”, which aired October 4, 2011, to find out what happened! Back to Article

-LoveeHannah(:
-LoveeHannah(: wrote:
2011-10-05 18:17:37 -0700

Hate Gleee : /

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-10-05 16:34:39 -0700

Idk if she is yet but it was awesome cuz she sang Run The World by Beyonce and I WAS LIKE OMG!

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-10-05 16:32:45 -0700

Hahahaa! It was funny when Mike said he has an A- and Tina said the Asian F!

carriefan98
carriefan98 wrote:
2011-10-05 15:37:50 -0700

It WAS the best episode of Glee!

iHistorian
iHistorian wrote:
2011-10-05 15:28:47 -0700

I didn't get to see it. /: But it looks like it was awesome, and I feel bad for Kurt...he really wanted that part, and it looks like Brittany'll be getting class pres. Nothing EVER goes right for him... >_>

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-05 13:19:57 -0700

i luv glee but i dont like the...... gays O______O

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2011-10-05 10:43:53 -0700

= P

*_*ello_love*_*
*_*ello_love*_* wrote:
2011-10-05 10:11:35 -0700

OMG MIKE SUNG!!!!! it took forever!!!!

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_matthew-morrison-micro
Fans of Glee love Matthew Morrison, who plays teacher Will Schuester. Find out more about this si...
Micro_chris colfer micro
Chris Colfer’s portrayal of Kurt on the hit show Glee has won him fans around the world. Find out...
Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...

Entertainment in the forums

hugebear
hugebear posted in TV Shows:
When Matt Smith took over from David Tennant I was thinking it was gonna be horrible and then after the second episode I thought he was epicals too.  At first I was thinking Capaldi looked alot older but I like things hes done so far and hes still Doctor Who but the different actor..  and Im thinking hes gonna be awesome too.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in TV Shows:
He's around the same age as the First Doctor and a few other Classic Doctors, so I don't really think he's "too" old. But I guess after Matt and David it's a big change.
reply 1 day
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in TV Shows:
Matt Smith was the best doctor. When he first came I was like 'nah, no-one can beat david tennant' but he's definitely my favourite now. Im not sure Capaldi is right for the doctor. He's a great actor but he's too old :P
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in TV Shows:
"Forever_Or_Never" wrote:OH MY GOD. DEEP BREATH WAS AMAZING WASN'T IT OMG
reply 1 day
MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 posted in TV Shows:
My feeling is you should watch a few more! :)
reply 1 day