Comments

Glee: Season 3, Episode 3 :: Asian F

This week on Glee (Season 3, Episode 3), Rachel and Mercedes compete for the lead role in the school musical. Read Kidzworld’s recap of “Asian F”, which aired October 4, 2011, to find out what happened! Back to Article

-LoveeHannah(:
-LoveeHannah(: wrote:
2011-10-05 18:17:37 -0700

Hate Gleee : /

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-10-05 16:34:39 -0700

Idk if she is yet but it was awesome cuz she sang Run The World by Beyonce and I WAS LIKE OMG!

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-10-05 16:32:45 -0700

Hahahaa! It was funny when Mike said he has an A- and Tina said the Asian F!

carriefan98
carriefan98 wrote:
2011-10-05 15:37:50 -0700

It WAS the best episode of Glee!

iHistorian
iHistorian wrote:
2011-10-05 15:28:47 -0700

I didn't get to see it. /: But it looks like it was awesome, and I feel bad for Kurt...he really wanted that part, and it looks like Brittany'll be getting class pres. Nothing EVER goes right for him... >_>

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-05 13:19:57 -0700

i luv glee but i dont like the...... gays O______O

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2011-10-05 10:43:53 -0700

= P

*_*ello_love*_*
*_*ello_love*_* wrote:
2011-10-05 10:11:35 -0700

OMG MIKE SUNG!!!!! it took forever!!!!

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_matthew-morrison-micro
Fans of Glee love Matthew Morrison, who plays teacher Will Schuester. Find out more about this si...
Micro_chris colfer micro
Chris Colfer’s portrayal of Kurt on the hit show Glee has won him fans around the world. Find out...
Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...

Entertainment in the forums

lakink
lakink posted in Celebs:
Justin bieber  :blush
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in Movies:
HUNGER GAMES ALL THE WAY!!!
-Gwen42--
I <3 loom braclets!!!
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. "ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED? So many of peoples fav characters died! Peeta gets messed up in the head! Katness is struggling! I mean how was it boring? Well ok i guess it was your opinion but still.
-Gwen42--