Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Become a Video Game Tester

Love playing video games? Then there’s no job cooler than a video game tester! These guys and girls get to test out video games all day, every day – and get paid to do it! Check out our interview with Brad at PowerUp Games to find out more! Back to Article

nano144man
nano144man wrote:
2014-08-29 07:33:37 -0700

I would Love to work for Rockstar Games.

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:11:27 -0700

####################. ###

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:11:12 -0700

####################.###

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:10:51 -0700

I'm a game tester myself! For more information
just go to my blog, there you will find all you need to know, along with some gigs!

####################.###

SoccerWonder
SoccerWonder wrote:
2014-04-26 04:50:00 -0700

Wow I want to have a job like that! It Is So Cool!!! smile

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-03-25 16:19:23 -0700

It depends on what company you're attempting to apply for requires. I've heard of 15-16 year olds testing video games, but some require college whereas others do not.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-25 16:02:26 -0700

How old do you have to be to apply this job? :o

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-25 15:31:23 -0700

wow. this would be flippin AMAZINGGG!!! xD

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:44:27 -0800

hahah

SarahStark_2613806
SarahStark_2613806 wrote:
2013-12-07 18:47:32 -0800

It took me a while to even get into video game testing but it is soo fun! smile If anyone was curious on how to get into video game testing this youtube video has a link in their description to the same program that got me testing video games

##########.youtube.#########?v=QcLHlDaMkeE

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-10-06 04:35:39 -0700

OMG

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-05 13:31:40 -0700

YESSSS,THIS IS MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-05 12:55:25 -0700

O: Ur soooo lucky! Ever since my parents bought me the NBA2K06 ive been wanting to work for EA

Keekeow

2013-10-05 12:41:50 -0700

I can't do this XD

RedEyeGames
moderator
RedEyeGames wrote:
2013-10-05 12:39:59 -0700

I used t be a game tester for EA Canada, in Burnaby smile I worked on the original Skate for X360 as well as NHL09 and Need For Speed: Pro Street.

I still have friends that work as testers.

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-05 11:39:14 -0700

This would be the job for me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 08:11:32 -0700

I don't wanna to become one

Naomi_on_adventures
Naomi_on_adventures wrote:
2013-08-13 14:28:22 -0700

cool

Gary

What Kind Of Online Game Is Best?

• Racing Games