Comments

How to Become a Video Game Tester

Love playing video games? Then there’s no job cooler than a video game tester! These guys and girls get to test out video games all day, every day – and get paid to do it! Check out our interview with Brad at PowerUp Games to find out more! Back to Article

nano144man
nano144man wrote:
2014-08-29 07:33:37 -0700

I would Love to work for Rockstar Games.

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:11:27 -0700

####################. ###

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:11:12 -0700

####################.###

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:10:51 -0700

I'm a game tester myself! For more information
just go to my blog, there you will find all you need to know, along with some gigs!

####################.###

SoccerWonder
SoccerWonder wrote:
2014-04-26 04:50:00 -0700

Wow I want to have a job like that! It Is So Cool!!! smile

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-03-25 16:19:23 -0700

It depends on what company you're attempting to apply for requires. I've heard of 15-16 year olds testing video games, but some require college whereas others do not.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-25 16:02:26 -0700

How old do you have to be to apply this job? :o

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-25 15:31:23 -0700

wow. this would be flippin AMAZINGGG!!! xD

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:44:27 -0800

hahah

SarahStark_2613806
SarahStark_2613806 wrote:
2013-12-07 18:47:32 -0800

It took me a while to even get into video game testing but it is soo fun! smile If anyone was curious on how to get into video game testing this youtube video has a link in their description to the same program that got me testing video games

##########.youtube.#########?v=QcLHlDaMkeE

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-10-06 04:35:39 -0700

OMG

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-05 13:31:40 -0700

YESSSS,THIS IS MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-05 12:55:25 -0700

O: Ur soooo lucky! Ever since my parents bought me the NBA2K06 ive been wanting to work for EA

Keekeow

2013-10-05 12:41:50 -0700

I can't do this XD

RedEyeGames
moderator
RedEyeGames wrote:
2013-10-05 12:39:59 -0700

I used t be a game tester for EA Canada, in Burnaby smile I worked on the original Skate for X360 as well as NHL09 and Need For Speed: Pro Street.

I still have friends that work as testers.

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-05 11:39:14 -0700

This would be the job for me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 08:11:32 -0700

I don't wanna to become one

Naomi_on_adventures
Naomi_on_adventures wrote:
2013-08-13 14:28:22 -0700

cool

Gary

What Kind Of Online Game Is Best?

• Racing Games
  • Card Games
  • Reality Games
  • War Games

Micro_micro ben_ten_003
Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to ke...
Micro_micro arrowwallscreen03_slide
Micro_micro ico-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-review
Two beautiful classics, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, return in stunning HD. Read our game revi...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.