Comments

How to Become a Video Game Tester

Love playing video games? Then there’s no job cooler than a video game tester! These guys and girls get to test out video games all day, every day – and get paid to do it! Check out our interview with Brad at PowerUp Games to find out more! Back to Article

nano144man
nano144man wrote:
2014-08-29 07:33:37 -0700

I would Love to work for Rockstar Games.

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:11:27 -0700

####################. ###

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:11:12 -0700

####################.###

gametester
gametester wrote:
2014-06-07 06:10:51 -0700

I'm a game tester myself! For more information
just go to my blog, there you will find all you need to know, along with some gigs!

####################.###

SoccerWonder
SoccerWonder wrote:
2014-04-26 04:50:00 -0700

Wow I want to have a job like that! It Is So Cool!!! smile

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-03-25 16:19:23 -0700

It depends on what company you're attempting to apply for requires. I've heard of 15-16 year olds testing video games, but some require college whereas others do not.

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-25 16:02:26 -0700

How old do you have to be to apply this job? :o

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-25 15:31:23 -0700

wow. this would be flippin AMAZINGGG!!! xD

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:44:27 -0800

hahah

SarahStark_2613806
SarahStark_2613806 wrote:
2013-12-07 18:47:32 -0800

It took me a while to even get into video game testing but it is soo fun! smile If anyone was curious on how to get into video game testing this youtube video has a link in their description to the same program that got me testing video games

##########.youtube.#########?v=QcLHlDaMkeE

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-10-06 04:35:39 -0700

OMG

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-05 13:31:40 -0700

YESSSS,THIS IS MY DREAM JOB!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-05 12:55:25 -0700

O: Ur soooo lucky! Ever since my parents bought me the NBA2K06 ive been wanting to work for EA

Keekeow

2013-10-05 12:41:50 -0700

I can't do this XD

RedEyeGames
moderator
RedEyeGames wrote:
2013-10-05 12:39:59 -0700

I used t be a game tester for EA Canada, in Burnaby smile I worked on the original Skate for X360 as well as NHL09 and Need For Speed: Pro Street.

I still have friends that work as testers.

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-05 11:39:14 -0700

This would be the job for me

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 08:11:32 -0700

I don't wanna to become one

Naomi_on_adventures
Naomi_on_adventures wrote:
2013-08-13 14:28:22 -0700

cool

Gary

What Kind Of Online Game Is Best?

• Racing Games
  • Card Games
  • Reality Games
  • War Games

Micro_micro ben_ten_003
Keep up-to-date with all the latest video game releases! Kidzworld has all the latest games to ke...
Micro_micro arrowwallscreen03_slide
Micro_micro ico-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-review
Two beautiful classics, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, return in stunning HD. Read our game revi...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit