Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Cousin Wants My Man

A year ago, I met this guy online and talked to him at least once a day, every day. I fell in love with him but now my cousin talks to him every night online, acting so much like me it's scary! Help! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-26 12:25:14 -0700

Don't be trying to steal other girls bf that's wrong

report
ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-02 20:13:32 -0700

SHE CAN HAVE HIM

report
BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-03-27 20:37:00 -0700

lol

report
nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:35:49 -0700

Lol Exactly ! If Yhuu Gonna Try And Takee My Boyfriendd Pleasee Makee Suree Yhuu Preparee For Dhaa Assss Wopen Dhatss Cominn Withhh It

report
dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2012-03-27 20:25:39 -0700

ooo you know but it have some cuzing your people that like to play with they friendz boyfriend then go back and tell her just to hurt

report
BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-03-27 20:23:38 -0700

nikki842 lmaoo right! idgaf wat family member it is. dats dead azz wrong if u like a person im with and possibly in love wit

report
nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:21:54 -0700

We Would Havee Had Ah Fight Right Den And Dhere Ain't Noo Cuzinn , Friend , Enemy or Nobody Gonna Takee My Boyfriend Withh Out Ah Asss Wopenn Too Goo With It

report
precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:20:47 -0700

I swear if i see mi cuzzin touch mi oh its on

report
dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2012-03-27 20:17:22 -0700

see they fight over man for what i do not know lol lmao

report
precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:16:06 -0700

ugh u wuld let ur cuzzin do tht 2 ur man

report
BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-03-27 20:14:53 -0700

man i wish my cousin would do dat! any of em'

report
precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:13:38 -0700

WYS!

report
precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:13:27 -0700

WYS!

report
celebritty
celebritty wrote:
2012-03-27 07:39:49 -0700

wyssss

report
Kylie.Luvz.Yhuu(:
Kylie.Luvz.Yhuu(: wrote:
2012-03-26 20:00:14 -0700

Yo that's gotta be akward lol

report
quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:43:01 -0700

Oh No That Iss A Hot Mess Problem

report
(IStandAlone)
(IStandAlone) wrote:
2012-03-26 18:42:11 -0700

WYS!

report
Tayler'Gettinn Paid
Tayler'Gettinn Paid wrote:
2012-03-26 18:38:13 -0700

l Would Beat Dhatt Assss Just Saying

report
Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-03-26 18:37:16 -0700

NO WAY............. my cuz would never take my boo
from me......... U ALREADY KNOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
AngelOfMine14
AngelOfMine14 wrote:
2012-01-30 16:34:07 -0800

I was in the same position as you are/were in epskatergirl57 smile I know how u feel

report
back to story
F1034197389328

Peeps Who Lie Online?

  • 50%
  • 30%
  • 40%
  • 10%

related stories

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes