Peter Venkman: How to Catch a Ghost
Halloween is the one time of the year where ghosts and spirits have a free night to come out and party without getting anyone upset. Even though everyone knows that the ghosts are out there, there is no scientific proof that ghosts exist because no one has ever caught a ghost, except for one man... Dr Peter Venkman.
Peter Venkman Interview
Kidzworld has searched far and wide to find a ghost specialist who claims to have caught more than 1000 ghosts. He is Dr. Peter Venkman and here is our exclusive interview with the doctor about how to catch a ghost.
Kidzworld: What kind of Doctor are you?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Parapsychologist
Kidzworld: How does that help you catch ghosts?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Parapsychology is the study of the brain into another dimension. Most humans only interpret information with their 5 senses… sight, sound, smell, touch, taste. Parapsychology adds one or two more senses... or three. One of them lets you contact spirits and ghosts.
Kidzworld: So why do you catch ghosts?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Haunting is illegal. It is just another form of trespassing and harassment. If ghosts can’t mind their own business, they have to be prepared for the consequences.
Kidzworld: Which is???
- Dr. Peter Venkman: An eternity in limbo.
Kidzworld: How do you catch a ghost?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: With a trained 6th sense, proton pack, trap, and ecto-containment system.
Kidzworld: Can you explain how that works?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Sure. First you look for signs of a ghost. Unusual sounds, cold drafts, re-organized furniture and household items… etc etc. You know... ghost stuff. Then, like hunting a rabbit, be very, very quiet. When it arrives, you fire the proton stream from the proton pack that polarizes the negatively charged energy of a ghost paralyzing it’s movement. Step on the trap's remote and a force field draws the ghost inside. Make sure your trap is compatible with the ionization rate of the ecto containment system and you’re good to store roughly 500 ghosts per unit.
Kidzworld: Do you have any advice for kids at the Kidzworld site who wish to catch ghosts of make contact with them?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes. Do not try this at home. A proton pack is nuclear and if used improperly, it can turn your whole town into a barbecue with everyone on the menu. And then I’ll just have another bunch of ghosts on my hands.
Have Your Say!
Do you believe Dr. Peter Venkman? Let us know by leaving a comment below!