Comments

Top 5 Halloween Urban Legends

If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween Urban Legend. Just in case you don't know what an Urban Legend is... imagine a story about a woman who had a hairdo so big, spiders began to live in her hair. Back to Article

DragonH3art

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-30 16:52:03 -0700

yayyyyy stories

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-30 16:09:29 -0700

I love all of these legends!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-30 16:07:39 -0700

I heard about Chucky from Jade.My friend.

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 16:05:36 -0700

i heard about Bloody mary (been told by friends)
kids been disappearing spooky even my friend told me she did it and it did nothing Bloody Mary didnt come up (DONT ASK ME IF I DID IT! I DONT OKAY!)

Smiles909

1dramaqueen wrote:
2013-10-30 11:21:16 -0700

Love scary movies

Me Is Happy
Me Is Happy wrote:
2013-10-29 16:47:18 -0700

Slenderman is a really famous urban legend in Dillingham.

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-10-29 15:46:35 -0700

I don't believe this. Im not lying. Indifferent

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-10-29 12:55:29 -0700

It's actually quite funny. Most people say they don't believe in these but react quite differently when they're actually facing the situation. The scariest urban legend up there to me is the Haunted Doll.

whitewolf921
whitewolf921 wrote:
2013-10-29 08:37:03 -0700

but next time a have a sleepover im gonna do the bloody mary thing with my friends but not one of them cos she is really scared easily but i know that definetly one of my friends will do it

whitewolf921
whitewolf921 wrote:
2013-10-29 08:35:59 -0700

i really do get scared by chucky because my auntie told me part of the film argh

BellaBoo17
BellaBoo17 wrote:
2013-10-28 14:46:12 -0700

I don't really get what's scary about the picture is there something I'm not seeing???

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-10-28 11:43:19 -0700

bloody mary was the scariest for me o.o
SOMEBODY HOLD ME!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-28 09:09:28 -0700

o_o

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_halloween diabetes-micro
It can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on the sugar high if you have diabetes, especially...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_a m
The legend of Frankenstein is one of the most gruesome stories ever imagined. This giant monster ...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??