Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 5 Halloween Urban Legends

If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween Urban Legend. Just in case you don't know what an Urban Legend is... imagine a story about a woman who had a hairdo so big, spiders began to live in her hair. Back to Article

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-30 16:09:29 -0700

I love all of these legends!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-30 16:07:39 -0700

I heard about Chucky from Jade.My friend.

RoseMusic
RoseMusic wrote:
2013-10-30 16:05:36 -0700

i heard about Bloody mary (been told by friends)
kids been disappearing spooky even my friend told me she did it and it did nothing Bloody Mary didnt come up (DONT ASK ME IF I DID IT! I DONT OKAY!)

Smiles909

1dramaqueen wrote:
2013-10-30 11:21:16 -0700

Love scary movies

Me Is Happy
Me Is Happy wrote:
2013-10-29 16:47:18 -0700

Slenderman is a really famous urban legend in Dillingham.

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-10-29 15:46:35 -0700

I don't believe this. Im not lying. Indifferent

Neron
Neron wrote:
2013-10-29 12:55:29 -0700

It's actually quite funny. Most people say they don't believe in these but react quite differently when they're actually facing the situation. The scariest urban legend up there to me is the Haunted Doll.

whitewolf921
whitewolf921 wrote:
2013-10-29 08:37:03 -0700

but next time a have a sleepover im gonna do the bloody mary thing with my friends but not one of them cos she is really scared easily but i know that definetly one of my friends will do it

whitewolf921
whitewolf921 wrote:
2013-10-29 08:35:59 -0700

i really do get scared by chucky because my auntie told me part of the film argh

BellaBoo17
BellaBoo17 wrote:
2013-10-28 14:46:12 -0700

I don't really get what's scary about the picture is there something I'm not seeing???

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-10-28 11:43:19 -0700

bloody mary was the scariest for me o.o
SOMEBODY HOLD ME!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-28 09:09:28 -0700

o_o

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-10-26 10:33:58 -0700

I always love a good scary story!

emelie510
emelie510 wrote:
2013-10-26 10:15:13 -0700

have seen that on tv , seems scary , to me smile

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-10-26 10:11:22 -0700

I tried the bloody Mary thing a nd I saw her in the mirror I smiled at her and she smiled and disappeared the rest is classified

LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04 wrote:
2013-10-26 09:40:34 -0700

ya. how can you have a sleepover on a school night? smile

cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-26 08:55:26 -0700

I might have a halloween sleepover, and I'll tell some of these then!

cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-26 08:54:57 -0700

This is sooo cool. Kinda scary, though.

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_halloween diabetes-micro
It can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on the sugar high if you have diabetes, especially...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_a m
The legend of Frankenstein is one of the most gruesome stories ever imagined. This giant monster ...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!