Comments

Top 5 Halloween Urban Legends

If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween Urban Legend. Just in case you don't know what an Urban Legend is... imagine a story about a woman who had a hairdo so big, spiders began to live in her hair. Back to Article

fannypakfan
fannypakfan wrote:
2012-11-01 16:07:27 -0700

They should have done La Llorona but it's not really a halloween legend just a legend.

XAngelStar_PrincessX
XAngelStar_PrincessX wrote:
2012-11-01 04:56:05 -0700

I'm kinda scared Frown

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-11-01 04:52:01 -0700

I dont kno wat to say about that painting- Real vs. Fake

joycelyn2002
joycelyn2002 wrote:
2012-11-01 01:06:58 -0700

i know the full story of blody mary

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-10-31 16:37:46 -0700

Robert the doll is scary

omgz12
omgz12 wrote:
2012-10-31 15:47:10 -0700

DOLLS ARE CREEPY

Maireee101
Maireee101 wrote:
2012-10-31 15:42:17 -0700

@catsr#1 Yup. Meh too. I dont like watching videos just reading about them..

;Alyssaaaa
;Alyssaaaa wrote:
2012-10-31 15:09:25 -0700

Chuckieeee...

Obey_Mckenzie_2276598
Obey_Mckenzie_2276598 wrote:
2012-10-31 15:09:24 -0700

The grudgeee scaryy Omg.

catsr#1
catsr#1 wrote:
2012-10-31 14:57:23 -0700

i tried to watch the video... but i was too scared, that i stopped after 3 seconds. Frown

genii
genii wrote:
2012-10-31 14:41:10 -0700

i love all this halloween stuff it's awesome ^.^

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-10-31 12:35:52 -0700

Wow. I tried Bloody Mary before.

Katykare
Katykare wrote:
2012-10-31 12:01:20 -0700

@DBWolf I saw it it was cool.

Earth Girl
Earth Girl wrote:
2012-10-31 11:06:37 -0700

Thats scary

DBWolf
DBWolf wrote:
2012-10-31 10:31:44 -0700

i believe all of them. the one with the doll robert is from travel channel or something

-Aalaainaa-_2291529

2012-10-31 09:21:12 -0700

Luv Hands Resist Him. =D

Ke$ha1234
Ke$ha1234 wrote:
2012-10-28 19:59:41 -0700

hey yall , NEVER DO THE BLOODY-MARY thing
because when I did it i saw blood on the mirror and it said that I was going to die!

PS: If u have down the bloody mary thing add me and my name is Ke$ha1234

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-10-20 19:21:53 -0700

Woa scary stuff I'm weighting scary stories now!...but mine are alittle scary as the scary or evil doll!...so I might be weighting a blog about it check it out!

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_halloween diabetes-micro
It can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on the sugar high if you have diabetes, especially...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_a m
The legend of Frankenstein is one of the most gruesome stories ever imagined. This giant monster ...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.