Comments

Top 5 Halloween Urban Legends

If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween Urban Legend. Just in case you don't know what an Urban Legend is... imagine a story about a woman who had a hairdo so big, spiders began to live in her hair. Back to Article

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-10-30 20:22:41 -0700

Bloody Mary is the most weird one

KittyRocks
KittyRocks wrote:
2011-10-30 18:51:42 -0700

You want a spooky story?
Where I live here in England, there is a lake (I live REALLY close to it) On Halloween night if you go down to the lake at midnight, you see the ghost of a lady rise from the lake.

She used to live at the hotel (which never used to be a hotel. It used to be a big house which was then abandoned for 300 years....) but she fell in the lake...my Mum told me because she used to work at the hotel.

Sweet dreams Devil

xXfaefaexX
xXfaefaexX wrote:
2011-10-30 18:43:03 -0700

its so weird!

MusicalBabez
MusicalBabez wrote:
2011-10-30 18:31:46 -0700

I Am Not Scared , Personally I Think Its Stupiq

hersey kisses2
hersey kisses2 wrote:
2011-10-30 18:30:31 -0700

im scared tomorros halloween....

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-10-30 17:55:20 -0700

im kinda scared bro Frustrated

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-10-30 17:40:13 -0700

I'm to scared to watch the video...

BabeeBoo
BabeeBoo wrote:
2011-10-30 17:30:35 -0700

I Already Saw The Vid' Bout' "Robert The Doll" a Long Time Ago But Everytime i Watch It STILL Freaks Me Out!

charmedgirl97
charmedgirl97 wrote:
2011-10-30 17:27:37 -0700

ikr

123anime~freak321
123anime~freak321 wrote:
2011-10-30 17:23:21 -0700

I am Claustrophobic, in smaller words- Fear of small spaces. I can`t go in those little tube things at McDonald or Burger King without freaking out!

10_Tailed_Demon
10_Tailed_Demon wrote:
2011-10-30 17:14:31 -0700

I have Pediophobia.
In other words-Fear of dolls.

coolio75
coolio75 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:31:29 -0700

creepy vid. abt the haunted doll

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:10:43 -0700

Nthing scares me LOL. the sixth snse is a good movie to watch.

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-30 16:08:23 -0700

this is freakin hilarious!

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:05:49 -0700

dont watch anyscary movie.

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:04:39 -0700

kmacrockin: Its not that scary. what pic are you talking about?

kmacrockin7
kmacrockin7 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:02:06 -0700

ok now im scared because i looked at the pics well, now i cant go in the bathroom1
Frown

kmacrockin7
kmacrockin7 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:00:35 -0700

wow! Angel

Luv Kitten
Luv Kitten wrote:
2011-10-30 15:39:01 -0700

im kinda scraed imma throw away all my dolls nd bears im scared ryte now Dazed

ms.rocroyal101
ms.rocroyal101 wrote:
2011-10-30 15:37:46 -0700

Ohh I am do scare of bloody mary I cant look at the mirror to long Dazed

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_halloween diabetes-micro
It can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on the sugar high if you have diabetes, especially...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_a m
The legend of Frankenstein is one of the most gruesome stories ever imagined. This giant monster ...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!