Comments

Top 5 Halloween Urban Legends

If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween Urban Legend. Just in case you don't know what an Urban Legend is... imagine a story about a woman who had a hairdo so big, spiders began to live in her hair. Back to Article

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-10-30 20:22:41 -0700

Bloody Mary is the most weird one

KittyRocks
KittyRocks wrote:
2011-10-30 18:51:42 -0700

You want a spooky story?
Where I live here in England, there is a lake (I live REALLY close to it) On Halloween night if you go down to the lake at midnight, you see the ghost of a lady rise from the lake.

She used to live at the hotel (which never used to be a hotel. It used to be a big house which was then abandoned for 300 years....) but she fell in the lake...my Mum told me because she used to work at the hotel.

Sweet dreams Devil

xXfaefaexX
xXfaefaexX wrote:
2011-10-30 18:43:03 -0700

its so weird!

MusicalBabez
MusicalBabez wrote:
2011-10-30 18:31:46 -0700

I Am Not Scared , Personally I Think Its Stupiq

hersey kisses2
hersey kisses2 wrote:
2011-10-30 18:30:31 -0700

im scared tomorros halloween....

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-10-30 17:55:20 -0700

im kinda scared bro Frustrated

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-10-30 17:40:13 -0700

I'm to scared to watch the video...

BabeeBoo
BabeeBoo wrote:
2011-10-30 17:30:35 -0700

I Already Saw The Vid' Bout' "Robert The Doll" a Long Time Ago But Everytime i Watch It STILL Freaks Me Out!

charmedgirl97
charmedgirl97 wrote:
2011-10-30 17:27:37 -0700

ikr

123anime~freak321
123anime~freak321 wrote:
2011-10-30 17:23:21 -0700

I am Claustrophobic, in smaller words- Fear of small spaces. I can`t go in those little tube things at McDonald or Burger King without freaking out!

10_Tailed_Demon
10_Tailed_Demon wrote:
2011-10-30 17:14:31 -0700

I have Pediophobia.
In other words-Fear of dolls.

coolio75
coolio75 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:31:29 -0700

creepy vid. abt the haunted doll

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:10:43 -0700

Nthing scares me LOL. the sixth snse is a good movie to watch.

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-30 16:08:23 -0700

this is freakin hilarious!

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:05:49 -0700

dont watch anyscary movie.

Doodlebug99
Doodlebug99 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:04:39 -0700

kmacrockin: Its not that scary. what pic are you talking about?

kmacrockin7
kmacrockin7 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:02:06 -0700

ok now im scared because i looked at the pics well, now i cant go in the bathroom1
Frown

kmacrockin7
kmacrockin7 wrote:
2011-10-30 16:00:35 -0700

wow! Angel

Luv Kitten
Luv Kitten wrote:
2011-10-30 15:39:01 -0700

im kinda scraed imma throw away all my dolls nd bears im scared ryte now Dazed

ms.rocroyal101
ms.rocroyal101 wrote:
2011-10-30 15:37:46 -0700

Ohh I am do scare of bloody mary I cant look at the mirror to long Dazed

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_halloween diabetes-micro
It can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on the sugar high if you have diabetes, especially...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_a m
The legend of Frankenstein is one of the most gruesome stories ever imagined. This giant monster ...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...

Random in the forums

-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? A better question is what would happen if abortion were illegal. If someone wants an abortion they're going to get it, it's better to have it done legally and safely than illegally and unsafely.
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
8 (:
reply less than a minute
BookwormBizzare123
i dont like where this is going. Sure you can make it safer, but for every few people who die during it, there is a whole family mourning the loss of that child and its mother. What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? Nothing good. i know that much
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"hugebear" wrote:Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:in the words of a famous former president,"I've noticed that everyone up for Abortion has already been born"So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters You're right, if I was aborted I wouldn't be here talking to you, what's your point? Is that supposed to resonate with me?  We can make it as safe a process as possible. It's a dangerous procedure like any medical procedure and surely some small amount of people will die just like some number of planes will crash, but we can minimize that number. Outlawing abortion isn't the same as stopping abortion. In fact, outlawing it only makes it more likely that the woman will die in the process.