Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 5 Halloween Urban Legends

If you're going to a halloween party, you might want to take the stage and tell a scary Halloween Urban Legend. Just in case you don't know what an Urban Legend is... imagine a story about a woman who had a hairdo so big, spiders began to live in her hair. Back to Article

toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:47:36 -0700

13th floor isnt very scary
and if the story of bloody mary is too bad for kidz world why isnt it number 1?

MovingBrick
MovingBrick wrote:
2011-10-30 10:01:04 -0700

O.O

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2011-10-30 09:58:00 -0700

jk jk.
My uncle died in the toilet.

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2011-10-30 09:57:42 -0700

My uncle died on Halloween.
It was midnight, he went to turn off the generator and he never came back.
He simply disappeared.

tianare
tianare wrote:
2011-10-30 05:51:08 -0700

ik how the bloody mary one works.......ask me on my prof if u wanna know

PurplePenguin33
PurplePenguin33 wrote:
2011-10-30 02:53:57 -0700

I guess I'm just not scare easy because these don't scare me!

aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb wrote:
2011-10-29 22:28:06 -0700

wow

kitkats_krazy
kitkats_krazy wrote:
2011-10-29 22:19:48 -0700

ma guy friend adn i did bloddy mark and nothing happend...wait something did happen,he screamed like a gurl coz i scared him lmao xD

Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber wrote:
2011-10-29 19:36:40 -0700

#5 reminds me of the wizards of waverly place episode 13B Big Grin

Crazy4Bieber
Crazy4Bieber wrote:
2011-10-29 19:29:18 -0700

the bloody mary freaks me out i did it but nothing happend

forestnut
forestnut wrote:
2011-10-29 18:51:06 -0700

awesome go childs play creapy do a story the blair witch project (true story) people went camping for a documentry were this witch captures people they lost there friend found a house went in there died a year or 2 later tape found in home

ALYPOP888
ALYPOP888 wrote:
2011-10-29 18:32:56 -0700

OMG!!! I HATE SCARY THINGS AND MY FRIENDS KEEP MAKING ME GO TO HAUNTED HOUSES AND STUFF!!! Big Frown Worried

101_smile_101
101_smile_101 wrote:
2011-10-29 17:58:52 -0700

omg creepy i need to tell people this stuff!

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2011-10-29 17:39:19 -0700

Omg that's freaky.

bluebunnybat
bluebunnybat wrote:
2011-10-29 15:38:01 -0700

You believe wich spooky story? All you said was "I believe"! LOL..

calliepanda.awesomeness
calliepanda.awesomeness wrote:
2011-10-29 15:33:34 -0700

At least the picture here isn't haunted.... O_0

calliepanda.awesomeness
calliepanda.awesomeness wrote:
2011-10-29 15:30:21 -0700

In the 13th floor one, they had a typo that was quite noticable. "Because" was spelled "Becaus"

-Your.Melody.Is.Sweet.To.Me
-Your.Melody.Is.Sweet.To.Me wrote:
2011-10-29 14:23:48 -0700

I tried the Bloody mary and I threw up. :3

coritz
coritz wrote:
2011-10-29 14:09:47 -0700

i like the urban legend with the girl who fell aseep on halloween night
she had a guard dog to protect her
she heard noises and got scared but after her dog left all she heard was water drips
when she woke up
her dog was skinned and hanging from the
shower curtain with the message
"your next" smile

helloagain11
helloagain11 wrote:
2011-10-29 14:07:16 -0700

That painting IS scary...

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_halloween diabetes-micro
It can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on the sugar high if you have diabetes, especially...
Micro_a mic
Wanna build your own haunted house for Halloween? While making a haunted house is easy, making a ...
Micro_a m
The legend of Frankenstein is one of the most gruesome stories ever imagined. This giant monster ...
Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...

Random in the forums

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
I think that some of the musicians that you listed today are just trying to get hip with the kids in society today, so that they can sell more albums and such. There are some outstanding songs out there that do have lots of meaning, like Superheroes by The Script. But then Booty by Iggy and Jennifer wasn't so good, didn't have meaning. So I think it's just a matter of personal opinion.
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
i got home late last night and got to bed about 3:00 or so i took some sleep aids just because i was excited for Christmas day anyways i randomly woke up at 6:00 AM (i don't know why i did but i went back to sleep) but while i was awake i heard this faint sound of something on the roof it sounded like fain foot steps that were muffled but i also heard the sound of a plate clanking and out of the blue i heard this faint sound of a jingle bell jingling i was so out of it that i was kinda careless to what was going on but  at the same time was surprised then the next morning i told my mom "i heard Santa last night " and she replied "trippy" and i thought "i know" BELIEVE
originalgirl
originalgirl posted in Debating:
Okay, so I might just shut down this forum topic. I don't need to tell everyone EVERYTHING! I give it a week.
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
"originalgirl" wrote:I know, and TBH, I'm afraid of getting kicked off, too. But I once knew (and strongly disliked) a kid on here who used to get into fights and offend EVERYONE! He used to get into fights with the moderators, even. Eventually, after like a year, he got kicked. They won't ban you right away for a minor offense. Just enjoy yourself, and if you get in trouble, well, you know for next time. Was it Black Baron? LOL. Of course he got kicked. He was a jerk.
reply about 1 hour