Comments

Teenage Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention. Back to Article

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-15 11:48:40 -0700

she is right

Cutie 27
Cutie 27 wrote:
2013-09-29 13:07:42 -0700

i dont agree sometimes the parents are there but the kids wont tlk nd what if the neighbors were the ones bullying them then what?

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-30 07:16:06 -0700

lol

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 07:11:45 -0700

Horrible article

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-08-30 07:11:44 -0700

Came across several bullying cases..

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-24 17:48:36 -0700

I get bullied all the time. Ever since kindergarten...

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-08-18 11:48:43 -0700

Bullying is BAD !

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 10:02:30 -0700

i get bullied sometimes, Frown

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 09:52:42 -0700

at i use to get my own book thrown at me in school Worried

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 09:51:16 -0700

me two

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:49:40 -0700

Trust me, Being constantly bullied does NOT help with your confidence T_T

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2013-08-18 01:46:08 -0700

Worried .. I can sympathy.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:40:06 -0700

I used to get bullied even in little school but I never even noticed ;_;

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-16 14:53:51 -0700

i've been bullied my whole life that's why i'm so lonely all the time but i hate being lonely i'm shy too this one kid called me a retard and some other kid said he was gonna kill me i've even had sucial thoughts it got so bad today that i almost cried in class cause of how lonely i am

chesterbrown

newyorkgaints777 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:58:56 -0700

wow. u poor thing !

newyorkgaints777
newyorkgaints777 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:57:58 -0700

I have been bullied. but I took care of it smile if they said I am a loser I would say : thanks smile that gets em mad they want to see you get mad. and I told the principle and they got kicked out of school. and I herd they got grounded from every thing for a month. ha suckers! Big Grin

softballgirl3280
softballgirl3280 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:45:50 -0700

Thats what happens to me at school

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:41:03 -0700

Being bullied is terrible D: It can leave to so many things...Including death..my cousin killed herself coz she was being bullied.....i feel bad for ppl who do get bullied now.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...

draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
if she hurts you and that she should not be doing that.