Comments

Teenage Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention. Back to Article

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-15 11:48:40 -0700

she is right

Cutie 27
Cutie 27 wrote:
2013-09-29 13:07:42 -0700

i dont agree sometimes the parents are there but the kids wont tlk nd what if the neighbors were the ones bullying them then what?

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-30 07:16:06 -0700

lol

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 07:11:45 -0700

Horrible article

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-08-30 07:11:44 -0700

Came across several bullying cases..

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-24 17:48:36 -0700

I get bullied all the time. Ever since kindergarten...

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-08-18 11:48:43 -0700

Bullying is BAD !

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 10:02:30 -0700

i get bullied sometimes, Frown

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 09:52:42 -0700

at i use to get my own book thrown at me in school Worried

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 09:51:16 -0700

me two

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:49:40 -0700

Trust me, Being constantly bullied does NOT help with your confidence T_T

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2013-08-18 01:46:08 -0700

Worried .. I can sympathy.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:40:06 -0700

I used to get bullied even in little school but I never even noticed ;_;

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-16 14:53:51 -0700

i've been bullied my whole life that's why i'm so lonely all the time but i hate being lonely i'm shy too this one kid called me a retard and some other kid said he was gonna kill me i've even had sucial thoughts it got so bad today that i almost cried in class cause of how lonely i am

chesterbrown

newyorkgaints777 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:58:56 -0700

wow. u poor thing !

newyorkgaints777
newyorkgaints777 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:57:58 -0700

I have been bullied. but I took care of it smile if they said I am a loser I would say : thanks smile that gets em mad they want to see you get mad. and I told the principle and they got kicked out of school. and I herd they got grounded from every thing for a month. ha suckers! Big Grin

softballgirl3280
softballgirl3280 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:45:50 -0700

Thats what happens to me at school

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:41:03 -0700

Being bullied is terrible D: It can leave to so many things...Including death..my cousin killed herself coz she was being bullied.....i feel bad for ppl who do get bullied now.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...

IndianaJonesfan
IndianaJonesfan posted in Style:
I used to be a HUGE tomboy, now I want to change, any tips on how to become a girly-girl? I changed about %40, and I really want to change.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :)It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous.I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all. Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way. Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3  Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.
supernaturalblackcat
thanks for replying
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
reply 1 day