Comments

Teenage Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention. Back to Article

Cutie 27
Cutie 27 wrote:
2013-09-29 13:07:42 -0700

i dont agree sometimes the parents are there but the kids wont tlk nd what if the neighbors were the ones bullying them then what?

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-30 07:16:06 -0700

lol

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 07:11:45 -0700

Horrible article

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-08-30 07:11:44 -0700

Came across several bullying cases..

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-24 17:48:36 -0700

I get bullied all the time. Ever since kindergarten...

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-08-18 11:48:43 -0700

Bullying is BAD !

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 10:02:30 -0700

i get bullied sometimes, Frown

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 09:52:42 -0700

at i use to get my own book thrown at me in school Worried

zainah3
zainah3 wrote:
2013-08-18 09:51:16 -0700

me two

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:49:40 -0700

Trust me, Being constantly bullied does NOT help with your confidence T_T

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2013-08-18 01:46:08 -0700

Worried .. I can sympathy.

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-08-18 01:40:06 -0700

I used to get bullied even in little school but I never even noticed ;_;

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-16 14:53:51 -0700

i've been bullied my whole life that's why i'm so lonely all the time but i hate being lonely i'm shy too this one kid called me a retard and some other kid said he was gonna kill me i've even had sucial thoughts it got so bad today that i almost cried in class cause of how lonely i am

chesterbrown

newyorkgaints777 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:58:56 -0700

wow. u poor thing !

newyorkgaints777
newyorkgaints777 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:57:58 -0700

I have been bullied. but I took care of it smile if they said I am a loser I would say : thanks smile that gets em mad they want to see you get mad. and I told the principle and they got kicked out of school. and I herd they got grounded from every thing for a month. ha suckers! Big Grin

softballgirl3280
softballgirl3280 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:45:50 -0700

Thats what happens to me at school

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:41:03 -0700

Being bullied is terrible D: It can leave to so many things...Including death..my cousin killed herself coz she was being bullied.....i feel bad for ppl who do get bullied now.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 09:34:34 -0700

Ugh bullying

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day