Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-26 12:11:34 -0800

Wow. @MZ Beautiful and @Runway_Rocker; That is not cool

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-26 12:10:25 -0800

wow.ur probbably a bully and have no friends Raspberry

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-26 12:07:52 -0800

I wish somebody would bully me they will get told off

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-12-26 11:53:00 -0800

bullies are terrible and they can cause insecurity in kids. i was bullied for doing pageants when i was younger and now i do whatever i can to prevent bullying

butterflygirl101
butterflygirl101 wrote:
2012-12-26 11:41:27 -0800

i hat bullyinh i was bullied a little while back so i know how it feels

free boosie
free boosie wrote:
2012-12-26 08:17:23 -0800

a lot of people tell me im a bully

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 08:00:08 -0800

me

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 08:00:00 -0800

O k, I'm going to let him kill r

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:56:18 -0800

Well i just did.
and watever

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:54:21 -0800

Dont you dare call me a show me off. I waited for hours to fight em. there . little chicken.

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:50:28 -0800

Don't B a show off dude it aint kewl..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:48:42 -0800

I can take on six guys

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:44:20 -0800

nah u fight em then u bring ur friends to bash em then they leave em for u.. unless its a gurl its totally different.. idk what to do for that...

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:42:09 -0800

why bring a gang it's your battle

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:39:40 -0800

okay then..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:36:49 -0800

no I'm a loner when it comes to fight

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:34:43 -0800

i wasn't just talking to u u know..

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:32:08 -0800

don't u have mates that back u up?
if one of my mate is in a fight we'd back him up..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:31:49 -0800

I know how to fight

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:28:05 -0800

watch drills on utube self defence stuff

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel