Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-26 12:11:34 -0800

Wow. @MZ Beautiful and @Runway_Rocker; That is not cool

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-26 12:10:25 -0800

wow.ur probbably a bully and have no friends Raspberry

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-26 12:07:52 -0800

I wish somebody would bully me they will get told off

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-12-26 11:53:00 -0800

bullies are terrible and they can cause insecurity in kids. i was bullied for doing pageants when i was younger and now i do whatever i can to prevent bullying

butterflygirl101
butterflygirl101 wrote:
2012-12-26 11:41:27 -0800

i hat bullyinh i was bullied a little while back so i know how it feels

free boosie
free boosie wrote:
2012-12-26 08:17:23 -0800

a lot of people tell me im a bully

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 08:00:08 -0800

me

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 08:00:00 -0800

O k, I'm going to let him kill r

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:56:18 -0800

Well i just did.
and watever

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:54:21 -0800

Dont you dare call me a show me off. I waited for hours to fight em. there . little chicken.

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:50:28 -0800

Don't B a show off dude it aint kewl..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:48:42 -0800

I can take on six guys

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:44:20 -0800

nah u fight em then u bring ur friends to bash em then they leave em for u.. unless its a gurl its totally different.. idk what to do for that...

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:42:09 -0800

why bring a gang it's your battle

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:39:40 -0800

okay then..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:36:49 -0800

no I'm a loner when it comes to fight

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:34:43 -0800

i wasn't just talking to u u know..

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:32:08 -0800

don't u have mates that back u up?
if one of my mate is in a fight we'd back him up..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:31:49 -0800

I know how to fight

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:28:05 -0800

watch drills on utube self defence stuff

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)