Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-26 12:11:34 -0800

Wow. @MZ Beautiful and @Runway_Rocker; That is not cool

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-26 12:10:25 -0800

wow.ur probbably a bully and have no friends Raspberry

Mz Beautiful
Mz Beautiful wrote:
2012-12-26 12:07:52 -0800

I wish somebody would bully me they will get told off

Alexswaggirl
Alexswaggirl wrote:
2012-12-26 11:53:00 -0800

bullies are terrible and they can cause insecurity in kids. i was bullied for doing pageants when i was younger and now i do whatever i can to prevent bullying

butterflygirl101
butterflygirl101 wrote:
2012-12-26 11:41:27 -0800

i hat bullyinh i was bullied a little while back so i know how it feels

free boosie
free boosie wrote:
2012-12-26 08:17:23 -0800

a lot of people tell me im a bully

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 08:00:08 -0800

me

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 08:00:00 -0800

O k, I'm going to let him kill r

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:56:18 -0800

Well i just did.
and watever

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:54:21 -0800

Dont you dare call me a show me off. I waited for hours to fight em. there . little chicken.

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:50:28 -0800

Don't B a show off dude it aint kewl..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:48:42 -0800

I can take on six guys

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:44:20 -0800

nah u fight em then u bring ur friends to bash em then they leave em for u.. unless its a gurl its totally different.. idk what to do for that...

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:42:09 -0800

why bring a gang it's your battle

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:39:40 -0800

okay then..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:36:49 -0800

no I'm a loner when it comes to fight

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:34:43 -0800

i wasn't just talking to u u know..

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:32:08 -0800

don't u have mates that back u up?
if one of my mate is in a fight we'd back him up..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:31:49 -0800

I know how to fight

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:28:05 -0800

watch drills on utube self defence stuff

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT