Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:26:50 -0800

I'll get suspended no o use to do wrestle. but I almost got my eye poped

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:23:35 -0800

y Nick name is a weak piece of .... please I'll kill them

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:22:34 -0800

U do karate/boxing?

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2012-12-26 07:21:54 -0800

unlees u beat them up then u will be o k

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2012-12-26 07:21:30 -0800

nope they one

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:19:59 -0800

Once u hurt them they will stop..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:17:37 -0800

There several . grader I'm six. I'm a squeaky toy to dem eel not to three. but the two other yet I'm dead

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:10:49 -0800

Just kick there azs

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:08:27 -0800

I get threatens to get beat up. I also got lunch detention for nothing!So I get cursed at I in school and get punched in the when saw by the awesome!

aleen
aleen wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:19 -0800

I have Ben bullied it not cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-26 06:53:46 -0800

i hate being bullyed

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:51:43 -0800

i use to bully but in a friendly way

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:36:19 -0800

Is that so Frustrated
So sorry man,I can't help you Frown

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:26:12 -0800

@knock knock GO AWAY : You just bully him back,and that's solve.Otherwise,you can complain it to your teacher or parents..

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:25:16 -0800

I'v never ever been bullied,but if one day I will be,then I will surely give that #$%T^%% a nice one XD

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-25 20:04:47 -0800

Not just at school people who live near me allways tell me I'm worthless and I should just die

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-25 20:03:26 -0800

Every day Frown

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-12-20 15:09:48 -0800

ive never been bulied and im not a bullier im not the type to be bulied im to popular Tongue Out

DarkDreamer*
DarkDreamer* wrote:
2012-12-20 03:38:48 -0800

Every school i go i get bullied i've been bashed by boys and threated by girls becaus ei'm emo i took boxing lessons and when zane the guy that bashes me approached me i made his nose bleed and before i took boxing lessons no teachers belived that zane bullied me a week after i mad his nose bleed he said he liked me i'm so confused Confused

paintlife
paintlife wrote:
2012-12-19 15:24:50 -0800

I've been bullied twice and iInever want to be bullied again.I would never bully anyone. Sad

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.