Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:26:50 -0800

I'll get suspended no o use to do wrestle. but I almost got my eye poped

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:23:35 -0800

y Nick name is a weak piece of .... please I'll kill them

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:22:34 -0800

U do karate/boxing?

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2012-12-26 07:21:54 -0800

unlees u beat them up then u will be o k

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2012-12-26 07:21:30 -0800

nope they one

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:19:59 -0800

Once u hurt them they will stop..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:17:37 -0800

There several . grader I'm six. I'm a squeaky toy to dem eel not to three. but the two other yet I'm dead

MotoXgirl
MotoXgirl wrote:
2012-12-26 07:10:49 -0800

Just kick there azs

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:08:27 -0800

I get threatens to get beat up. I also got lunch detention for nothing!So I get cursed at I in school and get punched in the when saw by the awesome!

aleen
aleen wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:19 -0800

I have Ben bullied it not cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-26 06:53:46 -0800

i hate being bullyed

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:51:43 -0800

i use to bully but in a friendly way

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:36:19 -0800

Is that so Frustrated
So sorry man,I can't help you Frown

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:26:12 -0800

@knock knock GO AWAY : You just bully him back,and that's solve.Otherwise,you can complain it to your teacher or parents..

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:25:16 -0800

I'v never ever been bullied,but if one day I will be,then I will surely give that #$%T^%% a nice one XD

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-25 20:04:47 -0800

Not just at school people who live near me allways tell me I'm worthless and I should just die

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-25 20:03:26 -0800

Every day Frown

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-12-20 15:09:48 -0800

ive never been bulied and im not a bullier im not the type to be bulied im to popular Tongue Out

DarkDreamer*
DarkDreamer* wrote:
2012-12-20 03:38:48 -0800

Every school i go i get bullied i've been bashed by boys and threated by girls becaus ei'm emo i took boxing lessons and when zane the guy that bashes me approached me i made his nose bleed and before i took boxing lessons no teachers belived that zane bullied me a week after i mad his nose bleed he said he liked me i'm so confused Confused

paintlife
paintlife wrote:
2012-12-19 15:24:50 -0800

I've been bullied twice and iInever want to be bullied again.I would never bully anyone. Sad

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza