Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:31:49 -0800

I know how to fight

MotoXgirl_2299370
MotoXgirl_2299370 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:28:05 -0800

watch drills on utube self defence stuff

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:26:50 -0800

I'll get suspended no o use to do wrestle. but I almost got my eye poped

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:23:35 -0800

y Nick name is a weak piece of .... please I'll kill them

MotoXgirl_2299370
MotoXgirl_2299370 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:22:34 -0800

U do karate/boxing?

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2012-12-26 07:21:54 -0800

unlees u beat them up then u will be o k

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2012-12-26 07:21:30 -0800

nope they one

MotoXgirl_2299370
MotoXgirl_2299370 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:19:59 -0800

Once u hurt them they will stop..

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:17:37 -0800

There several . grader I'm six. I'm a squeaky toy to dem eel not to three. but the two other yet I'm dead

MotoXgirl_2299370
MotoXgirl_2299370 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:10:49 -0800

Just kick there azs

Masterman393
Masterman393 wrote:
2012-12-26 07:08:27 -0800

I get threatens to get beat up. I also got lunch detention for nothing!So I get cursed at I in school and get punched in the when saw by the awesome!

aleen
aleen wrote:
2012-12-26 06:57:19 -0800

I have Ben bullied it not cool

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2012-12-26 06:53:46 -0800

i hate being bullyed

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-12-26 06:51:43 -0800

i use to bully but in a friendly way

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:36:19 -0800

Is that so Frustrated
So sorry man,I can't help you Frown

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:26:12 -0800

@knock knock GO AWAY : You just bully him back,and that's solve.Otherwise,you can complain it to your teacher or parents..

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 20:25:16 -0800

I'v never ever been bullied,but if one day I will be,then I will surely give that #$%T^%% a nice one XD

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-25 20:04:47 -0800

Not just at school people who live near me allways tell me I'm worthless and I should just die

knock knock GO AWAY
knock knock GO AWAY wrote:
2012-12-25 20:03:26 -0800

Every day Frown

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-12-20 15:09:48 -0800

ive never been bulied and im not a bullier im not the type to be bulied im to popular Tongue Out

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.