Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:16:52 -0700

welll girls ppl bully cuz they think there better then u and theyy think there perfect weell u kidz out there who either bully or watch bullyin or help ppl bully jus remember ur not perfect nobody is so leave tht kid alone no matter if he is or she is colored tht doesnt matter so stop tryin to show off everyone is different in there own way so let them be thereself

bresopink22
bresopink22 wrote:
2012-10-09 17:47:14 -0700

y do people bully in the first place

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-09-21 16:03:15 -0700

if your a bully u should read this

hellokitty88
hellokitty88 wrote:
2012-09-15 10:03:08 -0700

[people need to stop bullying i the first place

AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO wrote:
2012-09-08 17:33:44 -0700

Then what if they CONTINUE to bully you, and it gets on your nerves so much you want to blow up? Sometimes you need to talk to an adult about it or think of smart comebacks to their insults.

gothguy47
gothguy47 wrote:
2012-08-18 08:52:21 -0700

whatever5 who carez if that iz the kind of person you wanna be thenthats not my problem

Pebbles167
Pebbles167 wrote:
2012-08-09 09:19:54 -0700

well on bbm there is a bc that goes around all the time... ill type it to u...

call me anorexic call me fat, i can put it on or i can loose that
call me an elephant call me a bore, dont like me for who i am? well theres the door
if you get bullied for who you are just remember the bully only bullies you to hidethe fact that there not perfect them selfs smile

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-07-26 07:33:39 -0700

you shuld just walk away they just bully you becaus they were to befor

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-18 19:10:58 -0700

I dont care all i got to say is BEAT THEM UP haha

Swagg2high_shayla
Swagg2high_shayla wrote:
2012-07-15 13:09:01 -0700

I˙ve NEVERben bullied!

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-07-15 10:31:51 -0700

I tend to get bullied alot, it's not fun. D:

marissalove8
marissalove8 wrote:
2012-07-14 17:54:50 -0700

your lucky you got bullied up in till secound Ive been bullied since preschool all the way till now and still getting bullied and im bout to go to 6th gradeSad

unidiane
unidiane wrote:
2012-07-14 14:11:16 -0700

iv'e been bullied when i was in kidergarden first and second grade

Younglyricfan
Younglyricfan wrote:
2012-07-14 13:48:22 -0700

I nver got bullied but i feel bad 4 other ppl tht hve

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-14 13:34:54 -0700

yeah uh huh so ya know what i was bullied all my life just because my family gets involved doesnt stop it

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-07-14 13:09:04 -0700

anit no body not fin bully mee cuz we it happen im knock him the he** out

ToyToy@MRSright
ToyToy@MRSright wrote:
2012-07-14 13:06:27 -0700

I got bullied for standing out but look at me now!

diggy'sgirl10
diggy'sgirl10 wrote:
2012-07-14 13:04:15 -0700

awww foreal i use tobget bullied all the time i fell i just wanted to kill my self

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-07-14 13:02:06 -0700

I used to get bullied in school for being the only black girl

Ob3y_swagolicious
Ob3y_swagolicious wrote:
2012-07-14 13:01:33 -0700

Stop bullying it dosen't make you look cool you just look retarded and jealous!!!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Snickers147
 :) Aww thank you :D
angelkittykat11
I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it will change :) If they break up, at least expect it. I know you like his girlfriend, and you want them to stay together, but with all the fights, they might not. Don't be surprised if they do, and if they don't. Just hope for the best :D
Snickers147
Thanx c:  I will try to tell them how I feel
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
There's nothing you can do. There is no "Oh, well all you have to do is tell them how you feel" when it comes to this.
Snickers147
 :( Ugh!!!! My dad and his girlfriend is at it again, they are keep fighting everyday over stupid stuff, and I dont like it when they are fighting everyday and I feel bad for my little siblings and me hearing them fight everyday and the swearing and name calling everyday my little siblings are to young to learn swears and seeing their parents fight. I don't want a family that fights everyday I want a happy family that doesn't fight. I like my dads girlfriend she's nice to me and my little brother she buys us stuff we want and she gives me money when I need it, an I don't want her and my dad to break up she did a lot for me and my brother.    What should I do to make them stop fighting everyday? How should I make them love each other and to get along with each other?   Can anyone give me advice please