Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:16:52 -0700

welll girls ppl bully cuz they think there better then u and theyy think there perfect weell u kidz out there who either bully or watch bullyin or help ppl bully jus remember ur not perfect nobody is so leave tht kid alone no matter if he is or she is colored tht doesnt matter so stop tryin to show off everyone is different in there own way so let them be thereself

bresopink22
bresopink22 wrote:
2012-10-09 17:47:14 -0700

y do people bully in the first place

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-09-21 16:03:15 -0700

if your a bully u should read this

hellokitty88
hellokitty88 wrote:
2012-09-15 10:03:08 -0700

[people need to stop bullying i the first place

AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO wrote:
2012-09-08 17:33:44 -0700

Then what if they CONTINUE to bully you, and it gets on your nerves so much you want to blow up? Sometimes you need to talk to an adult about it or think of smart comebacks to their insults.

gothguy47
gothguy47 wrote:
2012-08-18 08:52:21 -0700

whatever5 who carez if that iz the kind of person you wanna be thenthats not my problem

Pebbles167
Pebbles167 wrote:
2012-08-09 09:19:54 -0700

well on bbm there is a bc that goes around all the time... ill type it to u...

call me anorexic call me fat, i can put it on or i can loose that
call me an elephant call me a bore, dont like me for who i am? well theres the door
if you get bullied for who you are just remember the bully only bullies you to hidethe fact that there not perfect them selfs smile

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-07-26 07:33:39 -0700

you shuld just walk away they just bully you becaus they were to befor

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-18 19:10:58 -0700

I dont care all i got to say is BEAT THEM UP haha

Swagg2high_shayla
Swagg2high_shayla wrote:
2012-07-15 13:09:01 -0700

I˙ve NEVERben bullied!

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-07-15 10:31:51 -0700

I tend to get bullied alot, it's not fun. D:

marissalove8
marissalove8 wrote:
2012-07-14 17:54:50 -0700

your lucky you got bullied up in till secound Ive been bullied since preschool all the way till now and still getting bullied and im bout to go to 6th gradeSad

unidiane
unidiane wrote:
2012-07-14 14:11:16 -0700

iv'e been bullied when i was in kidergarden first and second grade

Younglyricfan
Younglyricfan wrote:
2012-07-14 13:48:22 -0700

I nver got bullied but i feel bad 4 other ppl tht hve

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-14 13:34:54 -0700

yeah uh huh so ya know what i was bullied all my life just because my family gets involved doesnt stop it

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-07-14 13:09:04 -0700

anit no body not fin bully mee cuz we it happen im knock him the he** out

ToyToy@MRSright
ToyToy@MRSright wrote:
2012-07-14 13:06:27 -0700

I got bullied for standing out but look at me now!

diggy'sgirl10
diggy'sgirl10 wrote:
2012-07-14 13:04:15 -0700

awww foreal i use tobget bullied all the time i fell i just wanted to kill my self

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-07-14 13:02:06 -0700

I used to get bullied in school for being the only black girl

Ob3y_swagolicious
Ob3y_swagolicious wrote:
2012-07-14 13:01:33 -0700

Stop bullying it dosen't make you look cool you just look retarded and jealous!!!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)