Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:16:52 -0700

welll girls ppl bully cuz they think there better then u and theyy think there perfect weell u kidz out there who either bully or watch bullyin or help ppl bully jus remember ur not perfect nobody is so leave tht kid alone no matter if he is or she is colored tht doesnt matter so stop tryin to show off everyone is different in there own way so let them be thereself

bresopink22
bresopink22 wrote:
2012-10-09 17:47:14 -0700

y do people bully in the first place

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-09-21 16:03:15 -0700

if your a bully u should read this

hellokitty88
hellokitty88 wrote:
2012-09-15 10:03:08 -0700

[people need to stop bullying i the first place

AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO wrote:
2012-09-08 17:33:44 -0700

Then what if they CONTINUE to bully you, and it gets on your nerves so much you want to blow up? Sometimes you need to talk to an adult about it or think of smart comebacks to their insults.

gothguy47
gothguy47 wrote:
2012-08-18 08:52:21 -0700

whatever5 who carez if that iz the kind of person you wanna be thenthats not my problem

Pebbles167
Pebbles167 wrote:
2012-08-09 09:19:54 -0700

well on bbm there is a bc that goes around all the time... ill type it to u...

call me anorexic call me fat, i can put it on or i can loose that
call me an elephant call me a bore, dont like me for who i am? well theres the door
if you get bullied for who you are just remember the bully only bullies you to hidethe fact that there not perfect them selfs smile

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-07-26 07:33:39 -0700

you shuld just walk away they just bully you becaus they were to befor

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-18 19:10:58 -0700

I dont care all i got to say is BEAT THEM UP haha

Swagg2high_shayla
Swagg2high_shayla wrote:
2012-07-15 13:09:01 -0700

I˙ve NEVERben bullied!

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2012-07-15 10:31:51 -0700

I tend to get bullied alot, it's not fun. D:

marissalove8
marissalove8 wrote:
2012-07-14 17:54:50 -0700

your lucky you got bullied up in till secound Ive been bullied since preschool all the way till now and still getting bullied and im bout to go to 6th gradeSad

unidiane
unidiane wrote:
2012-07-14 14:11:16 -0700

iv'e been bullied when i was in kidergarden first and second grade

Younglyricfan
Younglyricfan wrote:
2012-07-14 13:48:22 -0700

I nver got bullied but i feel bad 4 other ppl tht hve

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-14 13:34:54 -0700

yeah uh huh so ya know what i was bullied all my life just because my family gets involved doesnt stop it

somindless=prodigy143
somindless=prodigy143 wrote:
2012-07-14 13:09:04 -0700

anit no body not fin bully mee cuz we it happen im knock him the he** out

ToyToy@MRSright
ToyToy@MRSright wrote:
2012-07-14 13:06:27 -0700

I got bullied for standing out but look at me now!

diggy'sgirl10
diggy'sgirl10 wrote:
2012-07-14 13:04:15 -0700

awww foreal i use tobget bullied all the time i fell i just wanted to kill my self

Jasyanna(Royalty)
Jasyanna(Royalty) wrote:
2012-07-14 13:02:06 -0700

I used to get bullied in school for being the only black girl

Ob3y_swagolicious
Ob3y_swagolicious wrote:
2012-07-14 13:01:33 -0700

Stop bullying it dosen't make you look cool you just look retarded and jealous!!!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay