Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

cupcakes34
cupcakes34 wrote:
2014-02-08 13:26:40 -0800

People always judge me for cutting myself but they don't know what i have been through

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-02-08 13:22:30 -0800

I'm still being judged or bullied for who I am and sometimes I wonder

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:21:45 -0800

People always judged me for being myself, Yeah I know I ain't beautiful or Gorgeous. But I do know I'm pretty I'm going to be myself & Idc if you judge me That's me & I love me..

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-08 13:20:45 -0800

Bullying is wrong, which means it needs to stop. What's the point? It's just
Going to make things worse .__.

-Miguell-
-Miguell- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:18:47 -0800

People who judged us are mad because were cuter then them .....I'm sooo right I'm not lieing smile

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:14:55 -0800

I get judged for who I am

Kreeith
Kreeith wrote:
2014-01-16 05:46:27 -0800

Lilwayne, sometimes I believe in a time like that you need to step up to you're parents.

And bullies want to get under, your skin even if it bothers you just act like it does not.

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:50 -0800

Sad

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:36 -0800

Sad

Lilwayne87
Lilwayne87 wrote:
2013-12-29 06:36:08 -0800

Ive been bullied. Not only at school, but at home with my parents. Basically ever since I was born. They do some other stuff to me too but I'm not going to mention that stuff (it's pretty bad)

trivvy
trivvy wrote:
2013-12-28 23:49:13 -0800

i get bullied. ever since year 3 i guess. they have nothing better to do. but then you have the people that like you, theyre awesome :3 !

worldperson
worldperson wrote:
2013-12-28 16:10:28 -0800

the first time I got bullied was in 2nd grade and it hasn't stopped now im in 6th grade and I still get bullied

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 15:35:53 -0800

I've never been bullied....so.....

Tahiyra
Tahiyra wrote:
2013-12-28 15:29:16 -0800

I got bulled in the past but People need to STOP cyber bullying and in the real world Raspberry Disappointed

Chobits

9bella wrote:
2013-12-17 09:38:14 -0800

bullying is rude

egbert100
egbert100 wrote:
2013-12-11 12:56:28 -0800

bulling can lead to to big problems~

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-29 18:32:07 -0800

I hate it when people make fun of colored skinned people. We are all equal. Why do that?

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.