Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

cupcakes34
cupcakes34 wrote:
2014-02-08 13:26:40 -0800

People always judge me for cutting myself but they don't know what i have been through

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-02-08 13:22:30 -0800

I'm still being judged or bullied for who I am and sometimes I wonder

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:21:45 -0800

People always judged me for being myself, Yeah I know I ain't beautiful or Gorgeous. But I do know I'm pretty I'm going to be myself & Idc if you judge me That's me & I love me..

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-08 13:20:45 -0800

Bullying is wrong, which means it needs to stop. What's the point? It's just
Going to make things worse .__.

-Miguell-
-Miguell- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:18:47 -0800

People who judged us are mad because were cuter then them .....I'm sooo right I'm not lieing smile

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:14:55 -0800

I get judged for who I am

Kreeith
Kreeith wrote:
2014-01-16 05:46:27 -0800

Lilwayne, sometimes I believe in a time like that you need to step up to you're parents.

And bullies want to get under, your skin even if it bothers you just act like it does not.

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:50 -0800

Sad

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:36 -0800

Sad

Lilwayne87
Lilwayne87 wrote:
2013-12-29 06:36:08 -0800

Ive been bullied. Not only at school, but at home with my parents. Basically ever since I was born. They do some other stuff to me too but I'm not going to mention that stuff (it's pretty bad)

trivvy
trivvy wrote:
2013-12-28 23:49:13 -0800

i get bullied. ever since year 3 i guess. they have nothing better to do. but then you have the people that like you, theyre awesome :3 !

worldperson
worldperson wrote:
2013-12-28 16:10:28 -0800

the first time I got bullied was in 2nd grade and it hasn't stopped now im in 6th grade and I still get bullied

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 15:35:53 -0800

I've never been bullied....so.....

Tahiyra
Tahiyra wrote:
2013-12-28 15:29:16 -0800

I got bulled in the past but People need to STOP cyber bullying and in the real world Raspberry Disappointed

Chobits

9bella wrote:
2013-12-17 09:38:14 -0800

bullying is rude

egbert100
egbert100 wrote:
2013-12-11 12:56:28 -0800

bulling can lead to to big problems~

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-29 18:32:07 -0800

I hate it when people make fun of colored skinned people. We are all equal. Why do that?

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D