Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:38 -0800

That is my true story

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:08 -0800

At school a lot of poeple are mean to me and say am ugly and say ewwww Wich I don't know the meaning of and .. That's my true story

cupcakes34
cupcakes34 wrote:
2014-02-08 13:26:40 -0800

People always judge me for cutting myself but they don't know what i have been through

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-02-08 13:22:30 -0800

I'm still being judged or bullied for who I am and sometimes I wonder

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:21:45 -0800

People always judged me for being myself, Yeah I know I ain't beautiful or Gorgeous. But I do know I'm pretty I'm going to be myself & Idc if you judge me That's me & I love me..

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-08 13:20:45 -0800

Bullying is wrong, which means it needs to stop. What's the point? It's just
Going to make things worse .__.

-Miguell-
-Miguell- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:18:47 -0800

People who judged us are mad because were cuter then them .....I'm sooo right I'm not lieing smile

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:14:55 -0800

I get judged for who I am

Kreeith
Kreeith wrote:
2014-01-16 05:46:27 -0800

Lilwayne, sometimes I believe in a time like that you need to step up to you're parents.

And bullies want to get under, your skin even if it bothers you just act like it does not.

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:50 -0800

Sad

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:36 -0800

Sad

Lilwayne87
Lilwayne87 wrote:
2013-12-29 06:36:08 -0800

Ive been bullied. Not only at school, but at home with my parents. Basically ever since I was born. They do some other stuff to me too but I'm not going to mention that stuff (it's pretty bad)

trivvy
trivvy wrote:
2013-12-28 23:49:13 -0800

i get bullied. ever since year 3 i guess. they have nothing better to do. but then you have the people that like you, theyre awesome :3 !

worldperson
worldperson wrote:
2013-12-28 16:10:28 -0800

the first time I got bullied was in 2nd grade and it hasn't stopped now im in 6th grade and I still get bullied

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 15:35:53 -0800

I've never been bullied....so.....

Tahiyra
Tahiyra wrote:
2013-12-28 15:29:16 -0800

I got bulled in the past but People need to STOP cyber bullying and in the real world Raspberry Disappointed

Chobits

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-17 09:38:14 -0800

bullying is rude

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.