Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-13 19:14:20 -0800

Interesting...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-13 19:04:47 -0800

Kind of a short video Big Frown But good ;3

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-13 14:11:20 -0800

They shouldnt only add a video cx

funkid657
funkid657 wrote:
2013-11-09 18:18:58 -0800

I am still being laughed at school. Because I have ADHD Frown

youngjay18
youngjay18 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:49:32 -0800

i was bullied all the way up until i was a freshman in highschool. now im knon as the pretty boy and all the guys who use to be jerks towards me try to be my friends cuz of my popularity well jokes on them lol. but the down side is i have low self esteem and deap depression soo

Adeenatif
Adeenatif wrote:
2013-11-01 13:58:41 -0700

You,re saying write bellagloria

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:53 -0700

being bullied is so sad Frown

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:12 -0700

when you do it its fun and when your being bullied being the victim you feel like you want to kill yourself and somepeople actully kill themselves because of that so sadd Frown

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:24 -0700

yer right like they will stop they wont because we might think so but others might say yer we should be bullied

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:20 -0700

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:45:33 -0700

i was bullied but not really because i spoke up and i even got in trouble for fighting with the people
that bullied me and then they said sorry and they endded up wanting to be my friend hahahaha

AprilFall
AprilFall wrote:
2013-10-12 14:40:56 -0700

Bullying should be illegal Frown

EVANGELIN
EVANGELIN wrote:
2013-10-07 22:43:48 -0700

BULLYING?????? IT KIND A FUN BUT IT BAD ALSO

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-10-07 18:24:47 -0700

I'm was bullied so much to the point that I didn't really care anymore. I was jumped by a kid and then a few times told to kill myself but I'm not going anywear

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-07 17:38:28 -0700

Wish it would stop.. Bullying is horrible.. I've felt it.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-07 17:36:56 -0700

my school had a bullying incident I heard about it today

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-02 12:29:57 -0700

when I was younger me and me twin brother was when we joined the new school. I realise now this is not the right thing to do but at the time it worked. The bully kept pushing Hugo and when Hugo turned and walked away, he went to hit him so I decked him first. Frustrated I doesnt feel good about this and dont do it. But we are friends with him now and he explained why he bullied and he said he was envious cos we got all the attention from him cos we was new [i dunno why he thought this]

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-10-01 18:39:53 -0700

I've been bullied since 4th grade because I'm "Scene", this new school is the only place I'm accepted, complimented and loved

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-10-01 18:08:30 -0700

Ok

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-10-01 14:06:27 -0700

I get bullied everyday of my life since pre-k!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)