Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-15 11:51:49 -0800

Sometimes I get bullied so bad I get suicidal.

report
CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-15 11:51:27 -0800

Sometimes I get bullied so bad I get suicidal.

report
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 11:36:21 -0800

It is so true about the girls. And nobody should be bullied, I wish it can stop...

report
Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-14 05:09:28 -0800

Just got bullied online. Wonderful. .-.

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-13 19:32:23 -0800

Bullies are one of the reason Jeff is a killer -_- Bad bullies

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-13 19:31:51 -0800

Bullies are one of the reason Jeff is a killer -_- Bad bullies

report
animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-13 19:19:42 -0800

People bully others because they think it's "bad and cool" but I call it "Bad and cruel". Some people even kill themselves because of bullies. To me, bulling is one of the biggest problem this world has.Sure she's different and he's different but that what unique.There i no such thing as a 'normal person'. GOT IT MEMORIZED?!

report
Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-13 19:15:58 -0800

This is...idk but it's good SPOILER don't just add a vid

report
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-13 19:14:20 -0800

Interesting...

report
wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-13 19:04:47 -0800

Kind of a short video Big Frown But good ;3

report
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-13 14:11:20 -0800

They shouldnt only add a video cx

report
funkid657
funkid657 wrote:
2013-11-09 18:18:58 -0800

I am still being laughed at school. Because I have ADHD Frown

report
youngjay18
youngjay18 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:49:32 -0800

i was bullied all the way up until i was a freshman in highschool. now im knon as the pretty boy and all the guys who use to be jerks towards me try to be my friends cuz of my popularity well jokes on them lol. but the down side is i have low self esteem and deap depression soo

report
Adeenatif_2552613
Adeenatif_2552613 wrote:
2013-11-01 13:58:41 -0700

You,re saying write bellagloria

report
bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:53 -0700

being bullied is so sad Frown

report
bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:12 -0700

when you do it its fun and when your being bullied being the victim you feel like you want to kill yourself and somepeople actully kill themselves because of that so sadd Frown

report
bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:24 -0700

yer right like they will stop they wont because we might think so but others might say yer we should be bullied

report
bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:20 -0700

yer right like they will stop they wont because we might think so but others might say yer we should be bullied

report
bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:45:33 -0700

i was bullied but not really because i spoke up and i even got in trouble for fighting with the people
that bullied me and then they said sorry and they endded up wanting to be my friend hahahaha

report
AprilFall
AprilFall wrote:
2013-10-12 14:40:56 -0700

Bullying should be illegal Frown

report
back to story
Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

  • Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

related stories

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.  
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
reply about 1 hour
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
reply about 3 hours
Ann95
Ann95 posted in Family Issues:
and Yes and No  :p
reply about 4 hours