Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-15 11:51:49 -0800

Sometimes I get bullied so bad I get suicidal.

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-15 11:51:27 -0800

Sometimes I get bullied so bad I get suicidal.

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 11:36:21 -0800

It is so true about the girls. And nobody should be bullied, I wish it can stop...

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-14 05:09:28 -0800

Just got bullied online. Wonderful. .-.

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-13 19:32:23 -0800

Bullies are one of the reason Jeff is a killer -_- Bad bullies

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-13 19:31:51 -0800

Bullies are one of the reason Jeff is a killer -_- Bad bullies

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-13 19:19:42 -0800

People bully others because they think it's "bad and cool" but I call it "Bad and cruel". Some people even kill themselves because of bullies. To me, bulling is one of the biggest problem this world has.Sure she's different and he's different but that what unique.There i no such thing as a 'normal person'. GOT IT MEMORIZED?!

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-13 19:15:58 -0800

This is...idk but it's good SPOILER don't just add a vid

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-13 19:14:20 -0800

Interesting...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-13 19:04:47 -0800

Kind of a short video Big Frown But good ;3

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-13 14:11:20 -0800

They shouldnt only add a video cx

funkid657
funkid657 wrote:
2013-11-09 18:18:58 -0800

I am still being laughed at school. Because I have ADHD Frown

youngjay18
youngjay18 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:49:32 -0800

i was bullied all the way up until i was a freshman in highschool. now im knon as the pretty boy and all the guys who use to be jerks towards me try to be my friends cuz of my popularity well jokes on them lol. but the down side is i have low self esteem and deap depression soo

Adeenatif_2552613
Adeenatif_2552613 wrote:
2013-11-01 13:58:41 -0700

You,re saying write bellagloria

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:53 -0700

being bullied is so sad Frown

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:12 -0700

when you do it its fun and when your being bullied being the victim you feel like you want to kill yourself and somepeople actully kill themselves because of that so sadd Frown

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:24 -0700

yer right like they will stop they wont because we might think so but others might say yer we should be bullied

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:20 -0700

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:45:33 -0700

i was bullied but not really because i spoke up and i even got in trouble for fighting with the people
that bullied me and then they said sorry and they endded up wanting to be my friend hahahaha

AprilFall
AprilFall wrote:
2013-10-12 14:40:56 -0700

Bullying should be illegal Frown

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.