Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

egbert100
egbert100 wrote:
2013-12-11 12:56:28 -0800

bulling can lead to to big problems~

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-11-29 18:32:07 -0800

I hate it when people make fun of colored skinned people. We are all equal. Why do that?

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-15 11:51:49 -0800

Sometimes I get bullied so bad I get suicidal.

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-15 11:51:27 -0800

Sometimes I get bullied so bad I get suicidal.

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 11:36:21 -0800

It is so true about the girls. And nobody should be bullied, I wish it can stop...

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-14 05:09:28 -0800

Just got bullied online. Wonderful. .-.

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-13 19:32:23 -0800

Bullies are one of the reason Jeff is a killer -_- Bad bullies

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-11-13 19:31:51 -0800

Bullies are one of the reason Jeff is a killer -_- Bad bullies

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-13 19:19:42 -0800

People bully others because they think it's "bad and cool" but I call it "Bad and cruel". Some people even kill themselves because of bullies. To me, bulling is one of the biggest problem this world has.Sure she's different and he's different but that what unique.There i no such thing as a 'normal person'. GOT IT MEMORIZED?!

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-13 19:15:58 -0800

This is...idk but it's good SPOILER don't just add a vid

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-11-13 19:14:20 -0800

Interesting...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-13 19:04:47 -0800

Kind of a short video Big Frown But good ;3

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-11-13 14:11:20 -0800

They shouldnt only add a video cx

funkid657
funkid657 wrote:
2013-11-09 18:18:58 -0800

I am still being laughed at school. Because I have ADHD Frown

youngjay18
youngjay18 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:49:32 -0800

i was bullied all the way up until i was a freshman in highschool. now im knon as the pretty boy and all the guys who use to be jerks towards me try to be my friends cuz of my popularity well jokes on them lol. but the down side is i have low self esteem and deap depression soo

Adeenatif_2552613
Adeenatif_2552613 wrote:
2013-11-01 13:58:41 -0700

You,re saying write bellagloria

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:53 -0700

being bullied is so sad Frown

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:49:12 -0700

when you do it its fun and when your being bullied being the victim you feel like you want to kill yourself and somepeople actully kill themselves because of that so sadd Frown

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:24 -0700

yer right like they will stop they wont because we might think so but others might say yer we should be bullied

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:20 -0700

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?